Good movies that are not talked about...16 Blocks

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

atonement
i cried when i saw this...might be the reason why shorty never called me back after that date...but this is one of the best movies i've ever seen in my life

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

atonement
i cried when i saw this...might be the reason why shorty never called me back after that date...but this is one of the best movies i've ever seen in my life

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Janky_Promoters-MAIN.jpg
indifferent.gif
this movie was too wack

Sleepers really might be the best one I can think of right now.

A lot of people are naming movies that just aren't that good or they're naming pretty popular movies.

Sleepers is a great story, tremendous cast, well acted, and none of my friends had even heard of it.

Sleepers really might be the best one I can think of right now.

A lot of people are naming movies that just aren't that good or they're naming pretty popular movies.

Sleepers is a great story, tremendous cast, well acted, and none of my friends had even heard of it.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Cosign on Prestige that's quite possibly my favorite movie of the last decade+
Hell yea, The Prestige> The Illusionist imo.
but Memento was a damn good movie but half the ppl I know never saw it. I even caught it on a random, bored summer night
laugh.gif

And Finding Forester is without a question one of my favorite movies hands down. I love movies w/ a powerful message
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Cosign on Prestige that's quite possibly my favorite movie of the last decade+
Hell yea, The Prestige> The Illusionist imo.
but Memento was a damn good movie but half the ppl I know never saw it. I even caught it on a random, bored summer night
laugh.gif

And Finding Forester is without a question one of my favorite movies hands down. I love movies w/ a powerful message
pimp.gif

A Walk to Remember straight up caught me off guard...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

This one is a great movie. Highly recommended.

moon_poster_sam_rockwell.jpg

A Walk to Remember straight up caught me off guard...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

This one is a great movie. Highly recommended.

moon_poster_sam_rockwell.jpg

Back
Top Bottom