Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by DLo13

It's the south. Should have used Civil War metaphors. Would have made more sense to the fans.
Or maybe it needs to be broken down so you can actually see why people are upset. It has nothing to do with which war or battle he references, its the fact that he compared football to war at all is why people are upset.
winslow_hi.jpg

Kellen Winslow has always been stupid. 

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by DLo13

It's the south. Should have used Civil War metaphors. Would have made more sense to the fans.
Or maybe it needs to be broken down so you can actually see why people are upset. It has nothing to do with which war or battle he references, its the fact that he compared football to war at all is why people are upset.
winslow_hi.jpg

Kellen Winslow has always been stupid. 

2012 OT Dante Phillips Verbals to Gators

EZ, there's even more smoke of Arnette being a Vol ... may have been a phone call placed to the Staff from Deanthony & Momma

EZ, there's even more smoke of Arnette being a Vol ... may have been a phone call placed to the Staff from Deanthony & Momma

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Was just about to post this
laugh.gif

Good pick up for the '12 class

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Was just about to post this
laugh.gif

Good pick up for the '12 class

gunna who's that in your avy?

wish every school still wore those oakley visors.
also would be nice if they still had the dark/colored visors. looked sick
pimp.gif

i guess now with the concussion/helmet to helmet business those dark visors would definately be a no go

pimp.gif

i guess now with the concussion/helmet to helmet business those dark visors would definately be a no go

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

pimp.gif

GOAT combo 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

GOAT combo 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

GOAT combo 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
exactly. RIP ST

i have actually had one of those mirror visors on my previous helmets before at practice.

you think you would see some crazy colors from the inside
laugh.gif

but its just a minor grey tint. like sunglasses

im guessing these dudes in the nfl with dark visors have some kind of prescription or something.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

GOAT combo 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
exactly. RIP ST

i have actually had one of those mirror visors on my previous helmets before at practice.

you think you would see some crazy colors from the inside
laugh.gif

but its just a minor grey tint. like sunglasses

im guessing these dudes in the nfl with dark visors have some kind of prescription or something.

CFB was so outdated they didn't have the balls to put Tee Martin up against Shaun King.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

SMH at Kansas State's 4th quarter defense.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Breaking News: Vols QB Simms not a fan of sharing playing time[/h1]
Posted by Ben Kercheval on October 25, 2010 9:30 PM ET
Leading up to Tennessee's match-up with Alabama in week eight, Vols coach Derek Dooley said he would incorporate freshman quarterback Tyler Bray into some meaningful playing time. As it turned out, Dooley was a man of his word and Bray played a portion of the Vols' 41-10 loss at the hands of Alabama.

As it also turns out, Tennessee's other primary quarterback -- junior and starter Matt Simms -- wasn't real thrilled about sharing time on the field.

"They [the coaches] stayed true to their plan, and I respect that, and I thank them for being honest with me, but at the same time those drives right there, I feel like I need to be out there, because I feel like I'm missing out on plays that could have been made or penalties that could have been avoided," remarked the JUCO transfer.

"Those drives", in which Bray commanded the offense, included penalties and little positive yardage. Bray finished the game 5-14 for 39 yards and an interception.

You certainly can't fault Simms for his competitive spirit, but with Tennessee struggling on (and off) the field and a first-year head coach, there's also little fault in experimenting with two quarterbacks.

It's not as though Simms has been the guy for Tennessee, anyway. During spring practice, Simms and Bray both competed for the starting job  after disgruntled QB Nick Stephens left the program. During the loss to the Crimson Tide, Simms was 12-of-22 with one interception and no touchdowns.

On the year, the junior has thrown for 7 touchdowns, but 5 interceptions.

Additionally, Simms' recent comments slightly contradict his statement a week ago about possibly sharing time with Bray.

"It's actually pushing me to practice harder and prepare more just for that little added competition going on. I love competition and I'm going to battle with whoever tries to take my job," said Simms.

Apparently, Simms doesn't love competition that much. Go figure. 

CFB was so outdated they didn't have the balls to put Tee Martin up against Shaun King.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

SMH at Kansas State's 4th quarter defense.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Breaking News: Vols QB Simms not a fan of sharing playing time[/h1]
Posted by Ben Kercheval on October 25, 2010 9:30 PM ET
Leading up to Tennessee's match-up with Alabama in week eight, Vols coach Derek Dooley said he would incorporate freshman quarterback Tyler Bray into some meaningful playing time. As it turned out, Dooley was a man of his word and Bray played a portion of the Vols' 41-10 loss at the hands of Alabama.

As it also turns out, Tennessee's other primary quarterback -- junior and starter Matt Simms -- wasn't real thrilled about sharing time on the field.

"They [the coaches] stayed true to their plan, and I respect that, and I thank them for being honest with me, but at the same time those drives right there, I feel like I need to be out there, because I feel like I'm missing out on plays that could have been made or penalties that could have been avoided," remarked the JUCO transfer.

"Those drives", in which Bray commanded the offense, included penalties and little positive yardage. Bray finished the game 5-14 for 39 yards and an interception.

You certainly can't fault Simms for his competitive spirit, but with Tennessee struggling on (and off) the field and a first-year head coach, there's also little fault in experimenting with two quarterbacks.

It's not as though Simms has been the guy for Tennessee, anyway. During spring practice, Simms and Bray both competed for the starting job  after disgruntled QB Nick Stephens left the program. During the loss to the Crimson Tide, Simms was 12-of-22 with one interception and no touchdowns.

On the year, the junior has thrown for 7 touchdowns, but 5 interceptions.

Additionally, Simms' recent comments slightly contradict his statement a week ago about possibly sharing time with Bray.

"It's actually pushing me to practice harder and prepare more just for that little added competition going on. I love competition and I'm going to battle with whoever tries to take my job," said Simms.

Apparently, Simms doesn't love competition that much. Go figure. 

Simms is starting to see, just like the coaches have, that Bray actually gets the ball out his hands on time, as soon as his plant foot hits, its leavin. Bray is the future, Simms is a tough guy, much credit for his heart but he is not a BCS QB. simple as that, the coaches are coming around on that too

Coach Hinshaw
pimp.gif

Bray took all the first team reps with Nance as the second team guy. Poole said Bray was more focused today after playing meaningful snaps on Saturday.
pimp.gif

Simms is starting to see, just like the coaches have, that Bray actually gets the ball out his hands on time, as soon as his plant foot hits, its leavin. Bray is the future, Simms is a tough guy, much credit for his heart but he is not a BCS QB. simple as that, the coaches are coming around on that too

Coach Hinshaw
pimp.gif

Bray took all the first team reps with Nance as the second team guy. Poole said Bray was more focused today after playing meaningful snaps on Saturday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom