Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

C.L Rucker only got a week in prison....seems Dantonio will let him back on after he serves.

EZ there's even more smoke of Arnette being a Vol ... may have been a phone call placed to the Staff from Deanthony & Momma
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised, MSU/USC/UT/OU/Cal were thought to be the schools...I know he was originally interested in UT cuz of Lane, and thats's why USC stands where they do w/ him.

and since Ingy/J. Barksdale, there's been a trend of Michigan-area athletes jumping to SEC schools . But that Saginaw-to-MSU pipeline traditionally has been strong tho....

Just saying tho, Im done taking any news serious really until he announces. They say he been on twitter/facebook talkin bout "Go Blue" past week, and UM wasn't thought to be a consideration. He's gonna milk the courtship...but at this point, I'd put money on Doran Grant in Lansing before I would Arnett.

C.L Rucker only got a week in prison....seems Dantonio will let him back on after he serves.

EZ there's even more smoke of Arnette being a Vol ... may have been a phone call placed to the Staff from Deanthony & Momma
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised, MSU/USC/UT/OU/Cal were thought to be the schools...I know he was originally interested in UT cuz of Lane, and thats's why USC stands where they do w/ him.

and since Ingy/J. Barksdale, there's been a trend of Michigan-area athletes jumping to SEC schools . But that Saginaw-to-MSU pipeline traditionally has been strong tho....

Just saying tho, Im done taking any news serious really until he announces. They say he been on twitter/facebook talkin bout "Go Blue" past week, and UM wasn't thought to be a consideration. He's gonna milk the courtship...but at this point, I'd put money on Doran Grant in Lansing before I would Arnett.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Simms is starting to see, just like the coaches have, that Bray actually gets the ball out his hands on time, as soon as his plant foot hits, its leavin. Bray is the future, Simms is a tough guy, much credit for his heart but he is not a BCS QB. simple as that, the coaches are coming around on that too

Coach Hinshaw
pimp.gif

Bray took all the first team reps with Nance as the second team guy. Poole said Bray was more focused today after playing meaningful snaps on Saturday.

UGA fans pray that man never sees the field after the Da'Rick debacle
laugh.gif

Simms is starting to see, just like the coaches have, that Bray actually gets the ball out his hands on time, as soon as his plant foot hits, its leavin. Bray is the future, Simms is a tough guy, much credit for his heart but he is not a BCS QB. simple as that, the coaches are coming around on that too

Coach Hinshaw
pimp.gif

Bray took all the first team reps with Nance as the second team guy. Poole said Bray was more focused today after playing meaningful snaps on Saturday.

UGA fans pray that man never sees the field after the Da'Rick debacle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Burton in, Pagan out? ...
As of now, nope
So y'all are gonna land Burton and Pagan?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Aaron Green to announce Wednesday. Nebraska's the favorite.
doesnt he have family already playing up in lincoln? like a brother or something...
Yeah, his brother Andrew plays corner.

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Burton in, Pagan out? ...
As of now, nope
So y'all are gonna land Burton and Pagan?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Aaron Green to announce Wednesday. Nebraska's the favorite.
doesnt he have family already playing up in lincoln? like a brother or something...
Yeah, his brother Andrew plays corner.

Yes indeed... do what you gotta do t o land a top talent and an overall good kid.

and please tell me yall arent serious about people being upset over what Dooley said about the Vols being like the Germans on shore waiting for their leader?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom