Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by CP1708

@#$% going to bowl games.  That's @#$%^& gay. 

Go win God damn championships. 
grin.gif

You damn right. Feel the same way with Michigan. The problem is we regressed from 30 years of Bowl games and I thought RR would bring a championship team here. Not the case. Going back to Bowl game is not exciting to me. I want Big Ten Titles and Championship game appearances/wins. 

If either of our coaches are around next year I have no faith in our ADs. No reason Shannon or RR should be doing so bad at their schools.

If they're not gonna fire shannon then at least demote him to academic advisor since he seems to excel at getting the players to do so well in the classroom.

In the spectrum of football however, him and this staff have to go, you might as well get rid of the *#!%+@# program if this type of #%$$ will keep up.

We need some of that Oregon stick um, clowns can't hold on to the ball

Our name this year should be the Gatards
30t6p3b.gif

Moses is straight GARBAGE

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Our name this year should be the Gatards
30t6p3b.gif
Don't worry, you can always root for Oregon or Auburn, I'm sure I'll see one of them in your sig next week.

At least I have FIU to support today. That's who the Hurricanes should have hired. Mario Cristobal. Puttin' in work at FIU and with a win today, we wrap up the Sun Belt Conference.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

At least I have FIU to support today. That's who the Hurricanes should have hired. Mario Cristobal. Puttin' in work at FIU and with a win today, we wrap up the Sun Belt Conference.
You better believe if we offered him a contract right now he'd leave that game at halftime.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

You better believe if we offered him a contract right now he'd leave that game at halftime.
What positions did he coach for you guys?

Originally Posted by rawjs

Graduate assistant, tight ends coach, and offensive line coach.

So what's taking so long to offer? Lol
I would love him at UM

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif
What a year

At least it's almost over
30t6p3b.gif
I just dont understand how Addazio doesnt know how to use a QB like Brantley.
yall had 6 years to live it up ... FSU!!!!!!!

lol @ henz not talking to me since it was 7-3 florida
laugh.gif

So what's taking so long to offer? Lol
I would love him at UM
So would I, he took over a program at a commuter school that was coming off a 0-12 season. Now they're one win away from a conference title.

Alright. I'm done. !%$+ Addazio and !%$+ this gimmick offense. Tebow needs to pile up some dirt and make a son ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom