Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

FIU are Sun Belt champs  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If UM can't get the job done, I'll continue supporting my Golden Panthers.

0-12 season feels like it never happened 
smile.gif

So disappointed in Cal this season. Maybe 1st losing season under tedford will wake him up. Brock Mansion can not be the starting QB in 2011.

Looking at the Michigan schedule next year, they could very easily win 8 games with a new coach. The roster is taylor made for a JH offense but I think they could run the ball at will with the OL depth they have. The D has to improve with a guy that can teach them how to tackle and runs a four man front.

No clue what Brandon is going to do, but anything short of 10 wins next year with RR is going to look bad. He should have the offense rolling and not sputtering and fumbling all over the place.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

In other news Wisconsin is straight on that style points right now. They realllllyy want that Rose bowl

Too bad OSU has class and doesn't throw bombs while up by nearly 40 points, can't stand bret bielema
LOL.

i mean...i guess bielema can kneel the ball with 3 min left in the 3rd quarter and prevent the qb from throwing pick 6's

Exactly.  We had 3 pick-6 today and nobody can stop our running game right now.  What are we supposed to do?

...also, margin of victory is actually part of the crap BCS formula so you really can't blame anyone for running it up.  If you had actual playoffs this wouldn't even matter.

Great win for my Noles
pimp.gif
...Great yr for Jimbo...got us back to the ACC Title game and possible BCS bowl berth....i don't think Michigan will get rid of Rich Rod, but Greg Robinson def has to go..nt so much for his deficiencies because its not like 5 star and high 4 star recruits are flocking to Ann Arbor, but for appearances..if Greg has to lose his job in order for Rich to get another yr or two, then he will have no choice but to pull the trigger....but if Jim says he wants to coach his alma mater, adios

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

So disappointed in Cal this season. Maybe 1st losing season under tedford will wake him up. Brock Mansion can not be the starting QB in 2011.
Tedford's gotta find a better QB. Zach Maynard (transfer from Buffalo in part of Allen coming here) will be available next year, hopefully can be great for us, he's supposed to be able to run well, so hopefully they break out of that traditional pro-style offense.
Mansion is horrible, he makes me miss Riley and Longshore as our QBs. We would have been better off letting Allen run that "Crazy" formation all game long.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Tedford's gotta find a better QB. Zach Maynard (transfer from Buffalo in part of Allen coming here), hopefully can be great for us, he's supposed to be able to run it so hopefully they break out of that traditional pro-style offense.
Mansion is horrible, he makes me miss Riley and Longshore as our QBs. We would have been better off letting Allen run that "Crazy" formation all game long.
laugh.gif

I hope he does good. We need to fire Andy Ludwick and get a new play caller cause even with riley. They are so predictable.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

In other news Wisconsin is straight on that style points right now. They realllllyy want that Rose bowl

Too bad OSU has class and doesn't throw bombs while up by nearly 40 points, can't stand bret bielema
LOL.

i mean...i guess bielema can kneel the ball with 3 min left in the 3rd quarter and prevent the qb from throwing pick 6's

Exactly.  We had 3 pick-6 today and nobody can stop our running game right now.  What are we supposed to do?

...also, margin of victory is actually part of the crap BCS formula so you really can't blame anyone for running it up.  If you had actual playoffs this wouldn't even matter.

Margin of victory is NOT part of the formula the BCS computers use. There were two statisticians that insisted on using MOV in their formulas and the BCS kicked them out
laugh.gif
It did used to factor into the formulas but they changed it in like 02 I wanna say.

Arkansas fans are a bunch of idiots...it is an injury timeout. It's Davis' fault he didn't get up earlier instead of lying on the ground for a short period of time...

I can understand the fans and coaching staff being frustrated, but being frustrated at the refs is not appropriate.

With LSU & Boise losing that opens up 3 At-large bids for BCS games.

Oregon
Wisconsin
Auburn/SC
VT/FSU
Oklahoma St/Oklahoma/Nebraska

Most likely just the winners of those games will. Auburn probably would still though...

Then theres:

Ohio St.
TCU
Stanford

Who else? Arkansas? ? ?

Team did not show up after the first quarter. Horrible spot on the last play by ol' Ron Cherry and co.

Congrats to FSU on winning the Atlantic. Just glad it wasn't Clemson or Maryland. Good luck against VT next week. Already sold my tickets to the ACCCG on stubhub.

Wisc will get the nod over OSU.

Arkansas probably gets the other at large for the Sugar if Auburn wins cause they're closer and will probably travel better than Stanford.

NCG: Oregon-Auburn
Sugar: Ark-Ohio St?
Rose: Wisconsin-TCU
Fiesta: Big East-Stanford
Orange: FSU/VT-OU/OKST/NEB

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Arkansas probably gets the other at large for the Sugar if Auburn wins cause they're closer and will probably travel better than Stanford.

Sounds about right.  I like the MNC, Rose (just becuase TCU) and the Sugar.  Both other games are
grin.gif
 but I'm sure they'll be good.

I mean seriously a UCONN team that's 8-4?  Come on man...Stanford would run them.

I guess if Okla. St. wins tonight but loses to Nebraska they still might get the nod.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Sounds about right.  I like the MNC, Rose (just becuase TCU) and the Sugar.  Both other games are
grin.gif
 but I'm sure they'll be good.

I mean seriously a UCONN team that's 8-4?  Come on man...Stanford would run them.

I guess if Okla. St. wins tonight but loses to Nebraska they still might get the nod.

Yeah the way it is looking tOSU will be playing Arkansas UNLESS Auburn loses next week 
nerd.gif
  And it is so lame that the weak east gets a bcs bid, not a single team in that conference worthy of one.

Back
Top Bottom