Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stanford is ranked right where they should be right now, but some good points in that article, especially for those who always spew out that %+%%#%!@ that the Pac-10 is the Pac-1...
@#$%^ please, this year it's the pac 2 and nothing else.  Oregon and Stanford are great, the rest of that conference is TRASH.  Two other teams in that conference got winning records, and you all want respect for it or what? 
grin.gif
  Sec got 7.  Big ten 7.  Even the friggin Big East has 5 and they suck too.  ACC 7, and we suck.  Big 12 got 8. 
SC has ran the sport for several years, they hurtin because of their sanctions and PC leaving, otherwise they would be just fine, but don't get all salty and demand respect when they get beat like a mule by the God damn Oregon St Beavers of all teams, and then the Beavers go out and get blanked 38-0. 

You all wanna live on your Pac -10 is so tough, Oh they're so tough,  and other bunch of circle jerk nonsense, it's ridiculous.  Arizona loses to Stanford, Oregon, and SC, I ain't mad at that, and then they lose to Oregon St.  The same team that loses to Washington, Washington St and UCLA. 
eyes.gif

It's a bunch of average teams that go out and beat each other while you all clamor for respect.  Over beating each other. 
laugh.gif
  You have 2 ranked teams, period.  (though I think Arizona is a solid team this year, they lost a couple tough games to tough teams, I can't blast them too much) but the rest of these programs? 
grin.gif

Oregon has a chance to shut me up, I like that Stanford squad, but next year when Luck is gone, they probably go right back to 6-6 land.  The Ducks have a chance to acually have some fun for a few years if they keep up the pace. 

So like it or not, it's still a Pac 1 until Oregon makes it to the big boy table, if that happens, then we can talk, til then you're asking for props on a bunch of "well, they almost beat so and so, and they kept a game close til the 3rd quarter and a whole bunch of other bs. 

Quit bein so sad all the time cuz your conference gets called out.  When other teams start helpin out USC on a regular basis, THEN you can call me out for the Pac-1, but not a minute before. 
odenfan.jpg

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

TCU stays winning, they've done a hell of a job with the expansion of that program, congrats to all their fans. I love the way they go about their business, unlike the bums over at Boise, Idaho TCU realized that no didn't matter how many undefeated seasons they put up they would never get a national championship game bid over a program in a BCS conference, so what do they do? They join a BCS conference.

You are uneducated on this matter.

no way Harbaugh can pass the UM job if they offer right?

Thats kinda getting ahead of myself but still.

No news on the Miami job, don't see it getting filled before "Championship" Saturday.

Crazy, Harbaugh interviewing for the job before it even opens
laugh.gif

I doubt he passes it up, the Michigan job is probably the only thing that will keep him in CFB.

TCU joining the Big East... good move for both.

Damn I must be the worst Qb/ player. I might quit football.
about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Retweeted by 62 people

TPeezy2
Terrelle Pryor

youmadx.jpg

2010 All-Big Ten Conference Football Team (As selected by conference media)
FIRST TEAMOFFENSESECOND TEAM
Denard Robinson, MichiganQBDan Persa, Northwestern
Mikel Leshoure, IllinoisRBJohn Clay, Wisconsin
Edwin Baker, Michigan StateRBJames White, Wisconsin
Jeremy Ebert, NorthwesternRECEIVERTandon Doss, Indiana
Dane Sanzenbacher, Ohio StateRECEIVERRoy Roundtree, Michigan
Mike Brewster, Ohio State CDavid Molk, Michigan
Justin Boren, Ohio State GJulian Vandervelde, Iowa
John Moffitt, Wisconsin GStefen Wisniewski, Penn State
Mike Adams, Ohio State TJeff Allen, Illinois
Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin TRiley Reiff, Iowa
Lance Kendricks, Wisconsin TECharlie Gantt, Michigan State
Dan Conroy, Michigan State KDevin Barclay, Ohio State
FIRST TEAMDEFENSESECOND TEAM
Adrian Clayborn, Iowa LINECorey Liuget, Illinois
Cameron Heyward, Ohio State LINEKarl Klug, Iowa
Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue LINEVince Browne, Northwestern
J.J. Watt, Wisconsin LINEKawann Short, Purdue
Martez Wilson, Illinois LBJonas Mouton, Michigan
Greg Jones, Michigan State LBEric Gordon, Michigan State
Brian Rolle, Ohio State LBRoss Homan, Ohio State
Shaun Prater, Iowa DBMarcus Hyde, Michigan State
Tyler Sash, Iowa DBBrian Peters, Northwestern
Chimdi Chekwa, Ohio State DBJermale Hines, Ohio State
Antonio Fenelus, Wisconsin DBRicardo Allen, Purdue
Aaron Bates, Michigan State PAnthony Santella, Illinois
HONORABLE MENTION: ILLINOIS: Nate Bussey, Derek Dimke, Trulon Henry, Graham Pocic, Tavon Wilson; INDIANA:Ted Bolser, Ben Chappell, Damarlo Belcher, James Brewer, Tyler Replogle; IOWA: Christian Ballard, Mike Daniels, Brent Greenwood, Jeremiha Hunter, Micah Hyde, Derrell Johnson-Koulianos, Marvin McNutt, Allen Reisner, Adam Robinson, Ryan Donahue; MICHIGAN:Jordan Kovacs, Mike Martin, Stephen Schilling; MICHIGAN STATE:Johnny Adams, Kirk Cousins, B.J. Cunningham, Mark Dell, Joel Foreman, Trenton Robinson, Chris L. Rucker, Jerel Worthy, D.J. Young; MINNESOTA: D.J. Burris, Troy Stoudermire, Gary Tinsley; NORTHWESTERN:Corbin Bryant, Drake Dunsmore, Jordan Mabin, Al Netter; OHIO STATE:Dan Herron, DeVier Posey, Terrelle Pryor, John Simon; PENN STATE:Drew Astorino, Quinn Barham, Chris Colasanti, D’Anton Lynn, Derek Moye, Ollie Ogbu, Evan Royster, Devon Still, Collin Wagner; PURDUE:Kyle Adams, Peters Drey, Dennis Kelly, Ken Plue, Cody Webster, Carson Wiggs; WISCONSIN:Montee Ball, Aaron Henry, Peter Konz, Blake Sorensen, Mike Taylor, Scott Tolzien, Ricky Wagner, Philip Welch, Kevin Zeitler.
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Denard Robinson, Michigan
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR: James White, Wisconsin
DAVE McCLAIN COACH OF THE YEAR: Mark Dantonio, Michigan State

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Damn I must be the worst Qb/ player. I might quit football.
about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Retweeted by 62 people

TPeezy2
Terrelle Pryor

youmadx.jpg

2010 All-Big Ten Conference Football Team (As selected by conference media)
FIRST TEAMOFFENSESECOND TEAM
Denard Robinson, MichiganQBDan Persa, Northwestern
Mikel Leshoure, IllinoisRBJohn Clay, Wisconsin
Edwin Baker, Michigan StateRBJames White, Wisconsin
Jeremy Ebert, NorthwesternRECEIVERTandon Doss, Indiana
Dane Sanzenbacher, Ohio StateRECEIVERRoy Roundtree, Michigan
Mike Brewster, Ohio State CDavid Molk, Michigan
Justin Boren, Ohio State GJulian Vandervelde, Iowa
John Moffitt, Wisconsin GStefen Wisniewski, Penn State
Mike Adams, Ohio State TJeff Allen, Illinois
Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin TRiley Reiff, Iowa
Lance Kendricks, Wisconsin TECharlie Gantt, Michigan State
Dan Conroy, Michigan State KDevin Barclay, Ohio State
FIRST TEAMDEFENSESECOND TEAM
Adrian Clayborn, Iowa LINECorey Liuget, Illinois
Cameron Heyward, Ohio State LINEKarl Klug, Iowa
Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue LINEVince Browne, Northwestern
J.J. Watt, Wisconsin LINEKawann Short, Purdue
Martez Wilson, Illinois LBJonas Mouton, Michigan
Greg Jones, Michigan State LBEric Gordon, Michigan State
Brian Rolle, Ohio State LBRoss Homan, Ohio State
Shaun Prater, Iowa DBMarcus Hyde, Michigan State
Tyler Sash, Iowa DBBrian Peters, Northwestern
Chimdi Chekwa, Ohio State DBJermale Hines, Ohio State
Antonio Fenelus, Wisconsin DBRicardo Allen, Purdue
Aaron Bates, Michigan State PAnthony Santella, Illinois
HONORABLE MENTION: ILLINOIS: Nate Bussey, Derek Dimke, Trulon Henry, Graham Pocic, Tavon Wilson; INDIANA:Ted Bolser, Ben Chappell, Damarlo Belcher, James Brewer, Tyler Replogle; IOWA: Christian Ballard, Mike Daniels, Brent Greenwood, Jeremiha Hunter, Micah Hyde, Derrell Johnson-Koulianos, Marvin McNutt, Allen Reisner, Adam Robinson, Ryan Donahue; MICHIGAN:Jordan Kovacs, Mike Martin, Stephen Schilling; MICHIGAN STATE:Johnny Adams, Kirk Cousins, B.J. Cunningham, Mark Dell, Joel Foreman, Trenton Robinson, Chris L. Rucker, Jerel Worthy, D.J. Young; MINNESOTA: D.J. Burris, Troy Stoudermire, Gary Tinsley; NORTHWESTERN:Corbin Bryant, Drake Dunsmore, Jordan Mabin, Al Netter; OHIO STATE:Dan Herron, DeVier Posey, Terrelle Pryor, John Simon; PENN STATE:Drew Astorino, Quinn Barham, Chris Colasanti, D’Anton Lynn, Derek Moye, Ollie Ogbu, Evan Royster, Devon Still, Collin Wagner; PURDUE:Kyle Adams, Peters Drey, Dennis Kelly, Ken Plue, Cody Webster, Carson Wiggs; WISCONSIN:Montee Ball, Aaron Henry, Peter Konz, Blake Sorensen, Mike Taylor, Scott Tolzien, Ricky Wagner, Philip Welch, Kevin Zeitler.
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Denard Robinson, Michigan
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR: James White, Wisconsin
DAVE McCLAIN COACH OF THE YEAR: Mark Dantonio, Michigan State

36-24You mad?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Supposedly Harbaugh will interview for the Michigan job Thursday when he'll be in town for a banquet honoring the 85 Michigan team.

Rumor is that Harbaugh has now decided not to attend the '85 football banquet on Thursday.  He recognizes how awkward the situation would be if he attended.

A&M has an in-home with Kenny Williams tomorrow night... Will try to steal him from Tech...

Also likely they'll extend an offer to JUCO wideout Marcus Kennard and try to take him from KSU... Probably hoping they can get him in the fold and help with Mettenberger.

Terrell Williams headed out to Florida to see Shaun Ward and try to get back in on some of his boys. Turene, Marcus Roberson, etc... Fat chance, but might as well try.

On the TCU situation, I am happy as hell to see another Texas team hit the big time and do good things for themselves, and getting full membership put it over the top. I hope everything works out for them and they get legit NC chances.

Makes a school like UH realize they need to wake the +#$# up because big time college football is passing them up. TCU was arguably in a worse situation than UH was when the SWC broke up and 10 years with hard work, leadership, fundraising, recruiting, and good coaching, they've passed up UH and it aint even close.

Kudos to their entire athletic department.

@unclelukereal1 I will be at the UCF Championship game this Sat to see my boy Jeffrey Godfrey win the school first championship. If only RS would listen

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Cmon man, dont go kicking ppl when theyre down

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

@unclelukereal1 I will be at the UCF Championship game this Sat to see my boy Jeffrey Godfrey win the school first championship. If only RS would listen

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Cmon man, dont go kicking ppl when theyre down
laugh.gif
 ##%+ i wanted Godfrey to come to miami though....think the coaches tripped on his height *shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what teams is C-USA looking to add? some sunbelt teams?

like i said in 2012/2013 alot of movement is gonna be happening

MAC, Sun Belt, and C-USA are gonna be adding or looking to add.

Appy State
Old Dominion
Liberty
Jacksonville State
UNCC
Delaware
JMU
Georgia State
Georgia Southern
Possible Montana, not sure since they just turned down the chance

Are all gonna be moving up or looking to move up...last time i talked to a couple of people within the liberty AD department they said Appy State and Liberty would join CUSA....so who knows
laugh.gif

my guess

CUSA

ODU
Appy
JMU
Liberty or they might go Indy

Sun
Jacksonville State
Georgia State
Georgia Southern

Mac
UMass
Delaware

but if you follow FCS football there are a hand full of teams that i listed that are doing studies and expansions getting ready for "2012/2013" when the clause gets lifted

probably nothing just more teams in FBS
ohwell.gif

although with the money and facilities i think Appy State can make some noise. imo

I dislike Charles Arbuckle so...

Host of The Experts-"Hey David why don't you get up and give us another celebration dance?"

David- "Nah I'm good"

Tom- "Nah, he doesn't want to risk another neck injury"

*awkward silence*

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom