Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

About time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Teddy B visiting UC
laugh.gif
. What is the point of the visit?

That's probably where Eli Rodgers ends up so he's probably just taking advantage of a free trip with his boy.

Cam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now just hope he finishes off one of the most impressive Heisman campaigns in recent memory. Killa/Chinchilla >>>>> Tebow

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking Cam Newton didnt know what his dad was doing. 

Whatever though, doesn't take away from him playing well on the field.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking Cam Newton didnt know what his dad was doing. 

Whatever though, doesn't take away from him playing well on the field.

I agree. I couldnt care less, Im not a Cam Newton hater but the NCAA is basically saying its ok to pimp your child, just dont let your child know you are pimping him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cam Newton has been ruled... ELIGIBLE by the NCAA. Case CLOSED.

with the goons I spy stay in tuned to ma, sayin damn u the realest since cumbaya ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is FAR from case closed

after h0urs wrote:
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Cam Newton has been ruled... ELIGIBLE by the NCAA. Case CLOSED.

with the goons I spy stay in tuned to ma, sayin damn u the realest since cumbaya ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is FAR from case closed

Agreed.

Also, here is an interesting read

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/ed/dot_aaa.gif); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]NCAA decision on Newton opens Pandora’s box[/h1]
OK, so after all the rumors and reports in the Cam Newton pay-for-play investigation, the NCAA and Auburn have agreed on the following set of facts:

“The student-athlete’s father (Cecil Newton) and an owner of a scouting service (Kenny Rogers) worked together to actively market the student-athlete as a part of a pay-for-play scenario in return for Newton’s commitment to attend college and play football. NCAA rules (Bylaw 12.3.3) do not allow individuals or entities to represent a prospective student-athlete for compensation to a school for an athletic scholarship.

I don't think it's case closed at all. In the next couple months, I wouldn't be surprised if new things come along, like phone calls, receipts, stuff like that. Whatever happens, I'm certain that this will get revisited again in the future.

Albert Louis Jean decommits from the U.

Barry Brunetti will likely transfer outta WVA and looking to Ole Miss, as a hardship. His mom is really ill.

Reggie Bush parents commits NCAA violation, USC says they had no idea of it, USC gets hammered.

Cam Newton dad commits NCAA violation, Auburn says they had no idea of it, Auburn gets off.

Well played for the time being Mike Slive.

If I were Pat Haden, Mike Garrett, Reggie Bush, or any high ranking USC official, i'd be openly pissed.

Back
Top Bottom