Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

pimp.gif
at "Pony Excess" top 5 30 for 30 imo

props to shannon getting that dc job at texas.....hell of a DC and i will def keep up w/ texas a lil since he is a former cane

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Malzahn to Vandy.

was coming to report that. 
Great get for us. Shows that we are serious about football. I wonder what he told him we would do in terms of upgrading facilities.

If he can somehow get Kiehl Frazier to come with him, this would be even better. 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Malzahn to Vandy.

Great get for us. Shows that we are serious about football. I wonder what he told him we would do in terms of upgrading facilities.

If he can somehow get Kiehl Frazier to come with him, this would be even better. 

wiz scene from the coaching announcement?

36226_10150219826340118_734465117_13120447_2482594_n.jpg

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Is it negative recruiting when it's the truth? I'm sure Honest Abe Butch Davis visited and brought all the truth to light with all the lies that that slimeball Frank Beamer was spreading. Yea that same Butch Davis that told recruits he was staying at Miami for life and then went to the Browns the next day Bobby Petrino style. Where do we get off trying to mislead these kids when we run such a dirty program and UNC is on the up and up 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  When was the last time we even pursued a recruit that was committed to another school? Look it up it will take you a damn long time to find one. We only do that if they reach out to us first, which Marquise did. I'm not saying that there has never been any shady stuff going on in our program from a booster or anything because that's impossible to prevent. But from the top down in the football program we are always honest with recruits and don't offer them money or make false promises. I find it laughable that you and so many other UNC fans are trying to play the victim in this situation and turning other schools into the bad guys accusing us of negative recruiting. Maybe if you bothered to run a clean program you wouldn't have to worry about all your recruits jumping ship for fear of probation. 
You act like there's no chance in hell that UNC goes on probation and we're just recklessly speculating. It makes a good bit of sense for a recruit to look around and make sure they go to a school that won't be on probation while they are there. There's never been a case with so many players getting suspended and missing games for these types of infractions, and the agent involvement is way beyond what USC got hit for. So don't act like we're just trying to make up lies and poach your recruits; Williams reached out to us. Does he like UNC better? Clearly he does because he committed there originally and if not for the worry of probation he would have never wavered. But he also liked us enough to commit to our coaching staff in person.

And bigmike what the hell do you want me to say? It's my fault he committed to the coaches and told everybody else that he was coming and then a visit from Butch Davis changed his mind? 
eyes.gif

"So i will just say yes obviously things have changed. When a kid calls and says im gonna be a Hokie,talks to the coaches,tells his best friend who is a commit,and about half the team at VT that he is going to commit on Sunday (the Sunday following te UVA game) wears VT gear at school for a few days etc etc etc Its hard not to feel like its a "done deal" In fact those words came from the horse's mouth. On top of that they had a great visit the night before the ACC game,with his parents. And even Wed. night they spoke with some family members who expected everything to be ok."
Wheeeeeew boy you need to calm down. Go for a run or something
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Malzahn to Vandy.

wiz scene from the coaching announcement?

36226_10150219826340118_734465117_13120447_2482594_n.jpg
laugh.gif

if it wasn't snowing down there & Finals time, I'm sure they'd be going crazy right now lol.

might have to re-look into applying for that MSF from Vandy again 
laugh.gif

that boy Stan is a fool 
roll.gif

Looks like Golden will be our new coach, so much for making a huge hire. Florida loses their coach, goes after only one guy and two days later he accepts their offer. We go after every single established big name head coach in the country, have every single one laugh in Kirby Hocutt's face so we end up settling for Temple's coach. Boy has this program fallen.

Thoughts on Golden?

I honestly don't know much about him aside from being the coach at Temple and that they didn't get selected to a bowl even though they were eligible.
 Not sure if its a "good or bad" hire

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yall better be thankful yall get Golden and Not Gruden.
I would still rather have Gruden but Al Golden is a great alternative. He hasn't received enough credit for how much he accomplished at Temple.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

If you can make Temple relevant, you can coach my team.
QFT.
Every Miami / Big East fan should know how bad Temple was before Golden arrived. It was without a doubt the worst program in CFB and I thought he was fool to take that job at the time.

EDIT- Just saw your edit.
laugh.gif
. Re negative recruiting though when you are VT and have dominated the Coastal and the ACC, why wouldn't you sell him on that and also into making him a better Tyrod Taylor?

For Michigan:
QB Devin Gardner -- Played a little. Looking for a RS tho.
WRs Jeremy Jackson, Ricardo Miller, Jerald Robinson -- JJ played. Nothing special IMO
RBs Stephen Hopkins Austin White -- White got booted. Hopkins looked good. Fumbled like everyone on our team.
OL Christian Pace -- RS
S Marvin Robinson -- Good on ST and should have been paying over Vinopal. I think he is going to be the goods if we can get rid of Tony Gibson.

I think the only kid coming in early for Michigan is Greg Brown. Dee Hart was supposed to but will not because our AD will not tell anybody what he is planing to do. Our coach is going to have to book it to fill up this class. 12 spots remaining and they need to all be impact D players.

Back
Top Bottom