Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Oregon fans, looks like you got Marqise Lee. He wants to play receiver at next level so that takes SC out of the mix. Kid is a baller. Wish he came to SC as a safety.

j6lg15.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Any recent news on Curtis Grant's decision yet?
Rivals had an article on the UNC site about a week ago that said his top three in no order are, Florida, UNC, and Ohio State followed closely by Virginia and Georgia. Some people connected in Virgina on Inside Carolina seem to think it will come down to UVA and UNC on signing day. I personally never thought we were in it with him, but we'll see. We will know more when he starts taking his official visits.
From what I've read if he stays close to home he'll go to UVA, but there's a very slim chance of that. Mike London went after Grant and his family HARD and he really likes London, but I don't think he likes where UVA is at as a program. His top 6 a few weeks ago were Florida, Georgia, UNC, UVA, Ohio State, and I forget who else, I don't think Bama's in there anymore. Even though Meyer left he seemed to be pretty sold on still coming to Florida because he liked the school/program/facilities, but he also was hoping Strong would be hired as the replacement so I think it'll come down to how he feels about Muschamp. Either way he's going to drag it out as long as possible before he makes his decision because he's trying to get his teammates attention too. So I doubt we'll hear where he's going until one of the AA games or signing day.
Juicy I know you posted an update from Hughes a few days ago; you heard anything more about him? He's supposed to announce on the 18th and everybody says they feel really good about our chances, but everybody was even more sure about Williams too and look what happened there
laugh.gif
, so I don't really know what to think.  

And the Big Ten cannot be serious with those division names. Nebraska and Michigan are the only actual legends in the Legends division. I actually kinda like the logo, though the font is way too bold/thick. Also they should have either renamed the conference or worked a 12 into the logo like how they used to have the 11 in there. 

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Oregon fans, looks like you got Marqise Lee. He wants to play receiver at next level so that takes SC out of the mix. Kid is a baller. Wish he came to SC as a safety.
Haven't heard anything official, according to the Farmer family he is still coming to SC.  Unless something broke on one of the premium sites.

Why does the Big Ten insist on keeping it's name as the Big Ten, why not just swap with the Big XII or create a new name.  The Division names,
laugh.gif

George Farmer
David Garness
Thomas Tutogi
JR Tavai
Isaiah Wiley
Sheldon Richardson
nerd.gif

Aaron Douglas
nerd.gif

Major coup by CLK & Co. this past weekend.

2011 EE's:
Max Wittek
Cody Kessler
Andre Heidari
Peter McBride
Isaiah Wiley
David Garness
Theoron Collier (Transfer from Miami)
Soma Vainuku (Still can't and probably won't qualify
eyes.gif
)

I thought that was bad until I read the list of trophy/award names. Why the hell did you have to hyphenate all of them?
laugh.gif

The Thompson-Randel El Award, The Griese-Brees Award, etc., etc., etc.
roll.gif

Just pick one!
laugh.gif

Florida HS Players of the year:

1B-Jupiter Christian RB Trey Pendergrass
1A-Dixie County RB Mike West
2B-Yulee RB Derrick Henry
2A-Cocoa RB Chevelle Buie
3A-Tampa Jefferson QB Quintin Williams
4A-Charlotte RB Mike Bellamy
5A-Tampa Plant ATH James Wilder, Jr.
6A-Dr. Phillips RB Dee Hart

Walls to commit tomorrow; Oregon, Cal, UM.
and i heard rumors of Lee picking for himself. i figure oregon.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by rawjs

I know he hasn't even played a down yet, but Chris Martin has no intention on transferring. Kid is going to be a stud.

thats what we said too.
laugh.gif
That's true, I should wait to see if he stays in school before kickoff next year

Kirby Smart to UF doesn't make much sense to me, but lots of people out there reporting it.

Bad choice of words. Lots of people talking about it as a major possibility

Janoris Jenkins will probably return to UF next year. Had surgery on his torn labrum and he'd definitely be knocked out of doing a a lot of things @ the combine. Will miss the bowl game. But who knows.

pimp.gif
Maybe Muschamp wasn't a bad hire after all, why he would leave Bama is beyond me though.

I am totally embarrassed of the division names. Why couldn't they just keep it simple? I know they aren't totally set up off demographics but jeeze, legends and leaders? Now the conference will be laughed at even more

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Haven't heard anything official, according to the Farmer family he is still coming to SC.  Unless something broke on one of the premium sites.
I'm hearing he wants to play receiver at next level.  No way he comes to SC in that case; he's not going to live in the shadows of Woods and Farmer for another 4 years.
He might end up getting cold feet last minute and stay home, but it looks like he's headed to Oregon.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Kirby Smart to UF doesn't make much sense to me, but lots of people out there reporting it.

Janoris Jenkins will probably return to UF next year. Had surgery on his torn labrum and he'd definitely be knocked out of doing a a lot of things @ the combine. Will miss the bowl game. But who knows.
Maybe he hates Saban

Are you guys getting Kelvin Benjamin? If so,
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Was Martin the dude who originally committed to ND but ended up at Florida?
He was committed to Notre Dame, then was going to sign with us, but when Charlie Strong left, he signed with Cal, then after never playing a down there, transferred to us

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by dreClark

Maybe he hates Saban

Are you guys getting Kelvin Benjamin? If so,
indifferent.gif

Maybe that and that he and Will are close friends and have Bulldog ties with each other. 

I would like to know the deal with Benjamin as well 
nerd.gif

Kelvin Benjamin? Hmmmm

Spoiler [+]
qphxf7.gif

It certainly does look that way
pimp.gif

And my point w/ the Smart situation was he'll be in the same situation @ UF that he is @ Bama, in that he won't get any credit for the defense, it will all go to Boom. He'll go from playing 2nd fiddle to Saban to 2nd fiddle to Muschamp.

And yeah, no one likes to work for Saban, that's no secret. One of the bigger stalwarts as far as coaches go, but his process and results speak for themselves. +%#!, his disciples have 3 HC jobs (@ majors schools) in the south alone, in Dooley, Muschamp and Fisher.

Back
Top Bottom