GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

I thought this scene was dope.

EasyAchingGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Episode was :wow::wow::wow:

We need Hardhome NK byke.. this new one look highkey cheeks. Bruh don't look scary at all

5fCVGMm_H_ImsQlBUz04G7bmCKJ4wh8q6D8Tgu5sPdU.jpg

Arya was creepy and all that, but I wasn't feeling her cocky attitude, after how annoying she was in season 6

Imma need Arya to go ahead and murk Sansa and Butterfingerz

raider5 raider5 it's a different actor.. the first guy looked way more menacing and had better facial acting
game-of-thrones-ww-kang.gif

Sonnnnnnn

So off rip, NK with that Eli throw to Tyree for the eventual win. I mean its just a ridiculous level of op :lol: That kind of writing is gonna lead to lackluster or disappointing endings to that final fight.

I wanted Sam to be brought up with Jon and Jorah given all of the first time character interactions but Tormund and the Hound make up for all of that :rofl:

****? Cock. Oh, I like :rofl: Son said he hate gingers, I forgot why he aint like Sansa :lol: Then talking like Brienne is his bae :Rollin

Given I read other spoilers, I still find this whole fake Arya against Sansa **** LF created is just wraksauce simply cuz its happening in the 2nd to last episode. Poor writing. Arya creepy as **** though. Plus honestly a lot of this **** seem like sibling grievances they needed to air out.

I would've liked Sansa to have sent LF to the meeting instead. Him around that cast of characters would've been good again. Him being in Winterfell has been garbage. I'm just hoping Sansa is dumb enough not to burn the body.

That Tyrion advice scene was some real ****. I loved it even though she was on some we'll talk when I'm on the throne ****.

I don't care if a raven got sent but I find the whole lets go beyond the wall and capture a wight to prove to Cersi (and maybe Dany even though she could just fly over there and see for herself) is a dumb idea and theybhad no plan to go about it. Then Jon's dumbass ends up in a worse scenario, completely surrounded and that's before he told Gendry to send a raven so he's confident on some Dany's our only hope now :stoneface: Dany just getting to the right place right in time was worse plot wise than Benjen's weak return and departure which was ****ing super terrible. Its like the writers were like oh, remember Cold Hands, well he's back to die for no reason and save Jon.

Jon kept fighting for no reason too. Wasn't even like he was angry or an emotional scene happened for him to go at the NK. Son just slashing away until he gets taken in to freezing water.

Then of course now this dumbass bends the knee. Talking about I'm sure the northerners will be cool when they get to know you. SON! YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING JON SNOW! Dude is actually dumber than his brother Robb who was on some yeah my allies will still be cool with me and ride for the cause even I break a promise and vow to marry one of their daughters so I can marry a foreigner. Don't worry mom, we'll just make unc take my place.

Jon luck this army of the dead is on its way cuz these choices are ripe to lead to betrayal.

Writers gotta do better for next season.

Hound was looking extra dumb just staring at a flaming dead wight polar bear coming at him.

The dragons going in was great. Those horrible wight sounds were mad loud.

That wight polar bear though! C'mon that was some Leonardo DiCaprio Revenant ****. Ep got so wild at that moment. We need more of that. That thing mauled the **** out of Thoros.

All in all it was a good fan satisfying so but it doesn't beat other penultimate episodes of past seasons.

Last edited:
Just caught it and boy...

tumblr_inline_opwvhbIlKo1tj6quf_540.png

The amount of series advancement in general was insane :wow::wow::wow:

Dany the MVP :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Ice Dragons confirmed :sick::sick::sick:

The NK is Bo Jackson techmo bowl level cheese though,dude is allergic to L's

I thought the flaming swords would do better than they did.

Pretty much made no real difference whether on fire or not

Episode was :wow::wow::wow:

We need Hardhome NK byke.. this new one look highkey cheeks. Bruh don't look scary at all

5fCVGMm_H_ImsQlBUz04G7bmCKJ4wh8q6D8Tgu5sPdU.jpg

Yea the new NK look is trash,kinda like how they downgraded Darios. Dude looks constipated more often than not now,he used to look menacing

For those that read the season leaks

So is Jon's birth name really Aegon? Obv no one can answer that 100% yet, but do the Targaryen's recycle names like that? I dont read the books.

Jon kept fighting for no reason too. Wasn't even like he was angry or an emotional scene happened for him to go at the NK. Son just slashing away until he gets taken in to freezing water.

He was out there stat padding like LeBron

i cant see dany flying over being a good idea

say she goes north, not really knowing what she getting into, and the NK kills the dragon w the spear

now dany stuck north of the wall, to be killed by wights, all because she wanted a look-see

Shoulda had my mans Miguel Sapochnik direct this one. He's the MVP of the season pre-finales. He better get some more action in season 8.

All in all it was a good episode. The winterfell scenes weren't as bad as everyone is making them out to be. I still think that Arya is pulling the okie-doke on LF and he'll either end up losing his face or fleeing winterfell with the dragonglass dagger.

Just put LF out of his misery at this point. Showrunners have no idea what to do with complex characters like LF and Varys. Varys literally been standing around with his hands in his pockets all season.

Biggest downside of this season so far

I'm sure GRRM's gonna remedy this in the books but damn dudes are dropping the ball on both the 2 most interesting puppetmasters and power brokers in the series :smh:

This part had me scratching my head. Just get on the dragon man wth is killing another 10 WWs gonna do?

For those that read the season leaks

So is Jon's birth name really Aegon? Obv no one can answer that 100% yet, but do the Targaryen's recycle names like that? I dont read the books.

Supposedly he's named aemon after the one who was in the nights watch.
It wouldn't make sense to be named aegon if he's rhaegars son and legit had a brother already named that :lol:
But based on what I read samwell figures out that and gets emotional because he was named after the maester which was real close to him and Jon
[/QUOTE]

Yea the new NK look is trash,kinda like how they downgraded Darios. Dude looks constipated more often than not now,he used to look menacing

Wow, the NK is downgraded as hell. Can't believe I didn't notice this. Wut are you dewing HBO?

Just thought about something, in the end scene when Jon was in bed did he have the scars from when he was killed? Or just the new wounds?

This part had me scratching my head. Just get on the dragon man wth is killing another 10 WWs gonna do?

Right? He's to blame for dany losing her dragon.

The more i think about the more it looks like the nights king planned for this.
To get over the wall it makes too much sense. He coulda easily killed them but he didn't. He let them live

Back
Top Bottom