Got Jumped Last Night

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Can imagine guy crawling, pulling him self up into his chair with all remaining energy, slumped over... just to make this thread.
Picturing that made me LOL.
laugh.gif
On some real %@#%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must be "that guy" for your roommates to let the dudes that just jumped you casually walk out untouched.

if this is real:
you're roommate is a lame
smh.gif

if its not:
you sir, are a lame
smh.gif

keep the burner on the nightstand from now on

For some #%*% like this to happen to you in a dorm you have to either have no friends, get no respect, or everyone hates you.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I would smash again. Go to my room, wait in a chair with a bat in a very very dark corner. Turn the Ustream on, and invite everyone from NT to see you do/get work(ed).
Can imagine guy crawling, pulling him self up into his chair with all remaining energy, slumped over... just to make this thread.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

if this is real:
you're roommate is a lame
smh.gif

if its not:
you sir, are a lame
smh.gif

keep the burner on the nightstand from now on
His roommate has nothing to do with this, he didnt smash.

and its just his roommate you dont know if there friends or not

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

So there was this cute chick in my music class that i would talk to a lot and one night a couple weeks ago i met her at the bars. Brought her back and got the job done. She says she has a bf but they are on a break so it didnt matter what she did. Next day i start getting calls and txts from a random number turns out it was her bf so i talked to him told him what happened and he was cool with it. So i guess this is where i made the mistake cause i smashed again but i dont know if he found out about it. So last night im in a drunken stupor finally get into my bed and what not. At about 4 in the morning 6 dudes barge into my dorm room push my roomates out lock the door and proceed to whoop the @*!+ out of me i was in the corner against the dresser getting my head kicked in. Ive never been jumped in my life this is the worst feeling in the world. For some reason i feel like a @@%*% but it was 6 on 1 so if i fought back they would have just beat me worse.
That's what you get for messing with the next man's girl..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

duck_tales.jpg

from the story.......it seems you should be hospitalized or in VERY bad condition.

6 dudes barge into my dorm room push my roomates out lock the door and proceed to whoop the @*!+ out of me i was in the corner against the dresser getting my head kicked in.

Quoted for truth.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Hahahaha

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur
You might solve a mystery or rewrite history

Duck Tales, Oo-oo
Tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales, oo-oo

D-d-d-danger, watch behind you - there's a stranger out to find you
What to do? Just grab onto some Duck Tales, oo-oo!
Not pony tails or cotton tails but Duck Tales, oo-oo!

When it seems they're headed for the final curtain
Bold deduction never fails, that's for certain
The worst of messes become successes!

Duck Tales, Oo-oo
Tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales, oo-oo
Not pony tails or cotton tails but Duck Tales, oo-oo!

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif

1: She told them where you stay?
2: You sleep with no bat or knives are anything to protect your neck?
3: Did you at least ejaculate it in her mouth?...was the poon worth the !@# kickin?
laugh.gif
o p watchin this thread with the "youeat @** face".

Back
Top Bottom