Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

people who buy drugs WILLINGLY make the transaction

the dealer makes the transaction to make profit

end of story

there are no victims

i dont see how some of yall can be so dumb

2+2=4

There lies your problem, we're thinking advanced calculus while you're doing 1st grade mathematics. Think about it.

So.......GtJ is a drug dealer....and that drug dealing is a victimless crime +!!* is what he tells himself to sleep at night.....right?

So.......GtJ is a drug dealer....and that drug dealing is a victimless crime +!!* is what he tells himself to sleep at night.....right?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Oh I just assumed he/she was a sheltered/naive/ignorant human being who somehow missed out on the whole socio-political debate surrounding the drug industry. Either way, I'm loling hard.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Oh I just assumed he/she was a sheltered/naive/ignorant human being who somehow missed out on the whole socio-political debate surrounding the drug industry. Either way, I'm loling hard.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

There lies your problem, we're thinking advanced calculus while you're doing 1st grade mathematics. Think about it.
Still not sure whether this is H.omo Sapiens or H.omo Erectus we're dealing with on this site. 
nerd.gif
How are some of you this dumb? Talking about drugs are victimless...
roll.gif

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

Still not sure whether this is H.omo Sapiens or H.omo Erectus we're dealing with on this site. 
nerd.gif
How are some of you this dumb? Talking about drugs are victimless...
roll.gif

I just don't see how he/she/it could have ever come to such a stupid, deluded conclusion without some sort of personal denial coming into play.

I just don't see how he/she/it could have ever come to such a stupid, deluded conclusion without some sort of personal denial coming into play.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

#Dead and #Dumb lmao.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

#Dead and #Dumb lmao.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

hmmm  i kinda get what your saying but i just wanna make sure were on the same page.

so if a crack baby is born premature and has defects due to his mom being a fiend.   that baby who didn't ask to be born to a crackhead mother isn't a victim correct?

if some kids are out playing basketball and caught up in the crossfire of a drug deal gone bad  there not victims since the dealers getting his profit,  that's correct right?

if some young kid who falls under peer pressure and has no clue what he's doing  starts buying and gets addicted  he's not a victim even though he might not have had the same guidance as someone who had people constantly in their ear telling them to avoid that stuff.

onto the grafitti dude getting 8 years,  all those "you do the crime you do the time" people on their moral high horses avoided my question of would they have that same hardass stance if it was their son or brother getting 8 years of their life taken away over some petty stuff like grafitti.  figures, i didn't expect to get an answer on that myself either.

at the end of the day people get money and be able to afford a lawyer or be famous  otherwise the injustice system in this country is a !@#@+##*#!$#.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

hmmm  i kinda get what your saying but i just wanna make sure were on the same page.

so if a crack baby is born premature and has defects due to his mom being a fiend.   that baby who didn't ask to be born to a crackhead mother isn't a victim correct?

if some kids are out playing basketball and caught up in the crossfire of a drug deal gone bad  there not victims since the dealers getting his profit,  that's correct right?

if some young kid who falls under peer pressure and has no clue what he's doing  starts buying and gets addicted  he's not a victim even though he might not have had the same guidance as someone who had people constantly in their ear telling them to avoid that stuff.

onto the grafitti dude getting 8 years,  all those "you do the crime you do the time" people on their moral high horses avoided my question of would they have that same hardass stance if it was their son or brother getting 8 years of their life taken away over some petty stuff like grafitti.  figures, i didn't expect to get an answer on that myself either.

at the end of the day people get money and be able to afford a lawyer or be famous  otherwise the injustice system in this country is a !@#@+##*#!$#.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

you're not going to get an answer because the idiots that said that know they are wrong.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4

you're not going to get an answer because the idiots that said that know they are wrong.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4
You still have a myspace. Your argument is void.

end of story

there are no victims

2+2=4
You still have a myspace. Your argument is void.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

i enjoyed watching that punk cry and whine.

everything the judge said was true, sebastian you @+$+#*+ idiot.

i don't see how someone can get joy out of watching someone lose 8 years of their life over a crime that doesn't justify a punishment like that. thats just wrong and cruel.  jail is a %*+% hole and i couldn't imagine spening 8 years of my life in there over something petty like grafitti.

at the end of the day the US injustice system is flawed.  money talks   ++!%!@@* walks the marathon.   have some money and you can do whatever you want.  hell even pedos and murderes have gotten off if their moneys right but dude got 8 years over some tagging,  hell even 2 years is far to much over tagging.

no one was hurt, no lifes were put in danger, no one was killed, and no one was swindled out of a huge amount of money. 

dude needs to be punished of course but a life being taken away for 2 years over something petty like this is most likely only going to make this person even more mad at society and the system and possibly commit even worse crimes when he gets out because after doing time like that it's just going to make him worse rather then improve him, whereas making him do a crazy amount of community service cleaning up graffiti and paying restitution for the damage he caused teaches responsibility for your actions in a situation like that.   if he doesn't pay the restitution or do the communnity service when given the chance to make right then lock him up, but to pretty much destroy an 18 year olds life over grafitti is just foul and shows you how the injustice sysyem is a joke if your a regular average joe.
He should've thought about that !$%@ before he went tagging.

I know people who actually HARM people and get less than 2 years. 
So? When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you.

QFT, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

i enjoyed watching that punk cry and whine.

everything the judge said was true, sebastian you @+$+#*+ idiot.

i don't see how someone can get joy out of watching someone lose 8 years of their life over a crime that doesn't justify a punishment like that. thats just wrong and cruel.  jail is a %*+% hole and i couldn't imagine spening 8 years of my life in there over something petty like grafitti.

at the end of the day the US injustice system is flawed.  money talks   ++!%!@@* walks the marathon.   have some money and you can do whatever you want.  hell even pedos and murderes have gotten off if their moneys right but dude got 8 years over some tagging,  hell even 2 years is far to much over tagging.

no one was hurt, no lifes were put in danger, no one was killed, and no one was swindled out of a huge amount of money. 

dude needs to be punished of course but a life being taken away for 2 years over something petty like this is most likely only going to make this person even more mad at society and the system and possibly commit even worse crimes when he gets out because after doing time like that it's just going to make him worse rather then improve him, whereas making him do a crazy amount of community service cleaning up graffiti and paying restitution for the damage he caused teaches responsibility for your actions in a situation like that.   if he doesn't pay the restitution or do the communnity service when given the chance to make right then lock him up, but to pretty much destroy an 18 year olds life over grafitti is just foul and shows you how the injustice sysyem is a joke if your a regular average joe.
He should've thought about that !$%@ before he went tagging.

I know people who actually HARM people and get less than 2 years. 
So? When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you.

QFT, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

laugh.gif

All yall NTers that say "Oh he did a crime he gets the time" have never done anything illegal in your life?? No underage drinking? Smoked pot? anything?!?!? Amazing how some of you stuck up snobs think its ok to give someone 8 years for painting on some random wall... I pray someone in your family does some tiny little crime thinking its no big deal and gets the book thrown at them

All yall NTers that say "Oh he did a crime he gets the time" have never done anything illegal in your life?? No underage drinking? Smoked pot? anything?!?!? Amazing how some of you stuck up snobs think its ok to give someone 8 years for painting on some random wall... I pray someone in your family does some tiny little crime thinking its no big deal and gets the book thrown at them

Back
Top Bottom