Graffiti tagger sentenced to 8 years in prison - no chance of parole - Corpus Christi

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

StreetPharmacist wrote:

i enjoyed watching that punk cry and whine.

everything the judge said was true, sebastian you @+$+#*+ idiot.

Wow, RicanChulo, you got back on NT rather quick. Had this screen name stashed away?

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i don't see how someone can get joy out of watching someone lose 8 years of their life over a crime that doesn't justify a punishment like that. thats just wrong and cruel.  jail is a %*+% hole and i couldn't imagine spening 8 years of my life in there over something petty like grafitti.

at the end of the day the US injustice system is flawed.  money talks   ++!%!@@* walks the marathon.   have some money and you can do whatever you want.  hell even pedos and murderes have gotten off if their moneys right but dude got 8 years over some tagging,  hell even 2 years is far to much over tagging.

no one was hurt, no lifes were put in danger, no one was killed, and no one was swindled out of a huge amount of money. 

dude needs to be punished of course but a life being taken away for 2 years over something petty like this is most likely only going to make this person even more mad at society and the system and possibly commit even worse crimes when he gets out because after doing time like that it's just going to make him worse rather then improve him, whereas making him do a crazy amount of community service cleaning up graffiti and paying restitution for the damage he caused teaches responsibility for your actions in a situation like that.   if he doesn't pay the restitution or do the communnity service when given the chance to make right then lock him up, but to pretty much destroy an 18 year olds life over grafitti is just foul and shows you how the injustice sysyem is a joke if your a regular average joe.
He should've thought about that !$%@ before he went tagging.

I know people who actually HARM people and get less than 2 years. 
So? When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you.

QFT, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
right...because none of us were ever young and did dumb *@%@ before 
alien.gif

i've seen drunk drivers get community service

i don't see how someone can get joy out of watching someone lose 8 years of their life over a crime that doesn't justify a punishment like that. thats just wrong and cruel.  jail is a %*+% hole and i couldn't imagine spening 8 years of my life in there over something petty like grafitti.

at the end of the day the US injustice system is flawed.  money talks   ++!%!@@* walks the marathon.   have some money and you can do whatever you want.  hell even pedos and murderes have gotten off if their moneys right but dude got 8 years over some tagging,  hell even 2 years is far to much over tagging.

no one was hurt, no lifes were put in danger, no one was killed, and no one was swindled out of a huge amount of money. 

dude needs to be punished of course but a life being taken away for 2 years over something petty like this is most likely only going to make this person even more mad at society and the system and possibly commit even worse crimes when he gets out because after doing time like that it's just going to make him worse rather then improve him, whereas making him do a crazy amount of community service cleaning up graffiti and paying restitution for the damage he caused teaches responsibility for your actions in a situation like that.   if he doesn't pay the restitution or do the communnity service when given the chance to make right then lock him up, but to pretty much destroy an 18 year olds life over grafitti is just foul and shows you how the injustice sysyem is a joke if your a regular average joe.

So? When you're stupid enough to put yourself in a situation, you deserve whatever comes to you.

right...because none of us were ever young and did dumb *@%@ before 
alien.gif

i've seen drunk drivers get community service

Welcome to America, where a guy with a $20 sack of weed can get 10 years, while a dude that smashes his 10-year old grandchild gets a 3 year sentence.  
And we wonder why we're broke.  The old adage of lock 'em up and throw away the key just doesn't work anymore.  

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i think graffiti is worse than drug dealing.

drug dealing you're not forcing anyone to do anything. they make a choice to purchase drugs. willingly

but graffiti is going and vandalizing/destroying someone else property against their will.

crimes wit victims > victimless crimes
might be the dumbest thing ever posted here
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Welcome to America, where a guy with a $20 sack of weed can get 10 years, while a dude that smashes his 10-year old grandchild gets a 3 year sentence.  
And we wonder why we're broke.  The old adage of lock 'em up and throw away the key just doesn't work anymore.  

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

i think graffiti is worse than drug dealing.

drug dealing you're not forcing anyone to do anything. they make a choice to purchase drugs. willingly

but graffiti is going and vandalizing/destroying someone else property against their will.

crimes wit victims > victimless crimes
might be the dumbest thing ever posted here
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

typical ignorant sheltered privileged kid posts from niketalk
30t6p3b.gif

i'm assuming you guys never got in trouble at school, never made a mistake, and never did anything wrong, and if you were to have kids one day and they were to mess up and get into some petty stuff the judge should just lock them up and throw away the key right?

8 years of someones life can't be replaced.  good luck finding a job and contributing to society after being locked up for 8 years and telling people that at an interview.  property damage can be replaced and paid for.

that mindset you guys have is sickening.

30t6p3b.gif

i'm assuming you guys never got in trouble at school, never made a mistake, and never did anything wrong, and if you were to have kids one day and they were to mess up and get into some petty stuff the judge should just lock them up and throw away the key right?

8 years of someones life can't be replaced.  good luck finding a job and contributing to society after being locked up for 8 years and telling people that at an interview.  property damage can be replaced and paid for.

that mindset you guys have is sickening.

if you cant do the time, dont do the crime?

smh. i refuse to come back in here.

if you cant do the time, dont do the crime?

smh. i refuse to come back in here.

he was also charged with felony drug charge along with the $7000 graffiti damages.   they mention it in the beggining.   so 2 years sounds right

he was also charged with felony drug charge along with the $7000 graffiti damages.   they mention it in the beggining.   so 2 years sounds right

Damn that was messed up. Dude was crying and junk and the judge showed no mercy. And since he only 18, you know the real goons in the prison are gonna rape him. That's real unfair.

Damn that was messed up. Dude was crying and junk and the judge showed no mercy. And since he only 18, you know the real goons in the prison are gonna rape him. That's real unfair.

30t6p3b.gif
Man, i was raised in the hood all my life..what are you talking about
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

well you got me there
laugh.gif

but still though for everyone saying some    "if you can't do the crime  don't do the time" stuff  answer this and be 100% honest.

when your a parent and you have kids and god forbid your 18 year old son were to mess up and get busted for tagging and the judge throws 8 years at him like it's nothing and you son had no priors or nothing like that,  are you really going to sit here and think the systems fair and be like  "oh well ill just see him again when he's 26, he shouldn't have done the crime if he couldn't do the time"

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

well you got me there
laugh.gif

but still though for everyone saying some    "if you can't do the crime  don't do the time" stuff  answer this and be 100% honest.

when your a parent and you have kids and god forbid your 18 year old son were to mess up and get busted for tagging and the judge throws 8 years at him like it's nothing and you son had no priors or nothing like that,  are you really going to sit here and think the systems fair and be like  "oh well ill just see him again when he's 26, he shouldn't have done the crime if he couldn't do the time"

Back
Top Bottom