Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

2 more mil and you'll get the Multi-Millionaire trophy.
O so multi-millionaire is at 10 million, then how much do you have to spend to get the spend insane amount on a car trophy?
All i have is 1 million but 220 cars
happy.gif

O so multi-millionaire is at 10 million, then how much do you have to spend to get the spend insane amount on a car trophy?
happy.gif

found out what the problem with pitting was ,if you chose a different set of tires than what a race requires , if you do not press cancel pit stop your driver will pit every lap 
indifferent.gif
  this game is good but whats up with winning all these meaningless cars that you cant seem to use for the next race. i remember gt3 and 4 you win a hard event and you get rewarded a car that will help you for the next race.

found out what the problem with pitting was ,if you chose a different set of tires than what a race requires , if you do not press cancel pit stop your driver will pit every lap 
indifferent.gif
  this game is good but whats up with winning all these meaningless cars that you cant seem to use for the next race. i remember gt3 and 4 you win a hard event and you get rewarded a car that will help you for the next race.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

happy.gif
I'm not sure, but when I got that trophy I was just buying everything for my car.

happy.gif
I'm not sure, but when I got that trophy I was just buying everything for my car.

happy.gif
i bought the clk touring car for a million and change and got the trophy for big spender

happy.gif
i bought the clk touring car for a million and change and got the trophy for big spender

For you guys stressing about the X2010 challenges, or worrying about grinding to B-spec lvl 35, leave it out of your minds for a few days...

I'm working on a trade for an X1 as we speak... I'll know in 3 days or so.

If I get one, you guys will be taken care of if you want one.

For you guys stressing about the X2010 challenges, or worrying about grinding to B-spec lvl 35, leave it out of your minds for a few days...

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

interesting
nerd.gif

interesting
nerd.gif

Thanks TapTap,
Im at level 33 right
give me till tomorrow night and i should have X2010

Ill send it to you Taptap since u know how to do the harddrive trick and u can send it back to me. 

My playstation has not been off in a couple days

Thanks TapTap,
Im at level 33 right
give me till tomorrow night and i should have X2010

Ill send it to you Taptap since u know how to do the harddrive trick and u can send it back to me. 

My playstation has not been off in a couple days

Can I borrow a car for the seasonal events?

They seem like really good XP/credits

Fiat, Honda CR-Z, or the RX-7

PSN laflech44

Appreciated

Can I borrow a car for the seasonal events?

They seem like really good XP/credits

Fiat, Honda CR-Z, or the RX-7

PSN laflech44

Appreciated

3ed158e385346173ce938ad259048c68ddd12e3.gif

3ed158e385346173ce938ad259048c68ddd12e3.gif

Any tips on winning the Seasonal Event with the Skyline?

I cannot get above 6th

I'm using the Skyline GT-R M spec Nur R34 '02.... any tuning tips?

Any tips on winning the Seasonal Event with the Skyline?

I cannot get above 6th

I'm using the Skyline GT-R M spec Nur R34 '02.... any tuning tips?

How does the sharing car limit work?  does it renew at midnight or 24hrs after your last trade?  
nerd.gif

How does the sharing car limit work?  does it renew at midnight or 24hrs after your last trade?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom