Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

What do you need/want?
A FGT thats not blue
embarassed.gif

I had 500k on sunday and decided I wanted a FGT, so i got on my b-spec grind
devil.gif
. When i had enough money I took my +#% to the dealership all excited just to find out that I needed to be in level 24
mad.gif
...So i got on my grind again and just finished getting to level 24, now Im 8 milli richer with a fully tuned SLS AMG and GTR VSPEC that i copped in the process
pimp.gif
                                                    It was a nonstop pretty much
eek.gif

I had 500k on sunday and decided I wanted a FGT, so i got on my b-spec grind
devil.gif
. When i had enough money I took my +#% to the dealership all excited just to find out that I needed to be in level 24
mad.gif
...So i got on my grind again and just finished getting to level 24, now Im 8 milli richer with a fully tuned SLS AMG and GTR VSPEC that i copped in the process
pimp.gif
                                                    It was a nonstop pretty much
eek.gif

My FGT in the online dealership is red.

I gotta grind tomorrow and raise 2 levels and 1.8 million, but i'll have enough tomorrow.

I heard there are orange ones in some people's dealerships.

My FGT in the online dealership is red.

I gotta grind tomorrow and raise 2 levels and 1.8 million, but i'll have enough tomorrow.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yep, I have an orange one in my online dealership.

EDIT ~ I don't own it.

Yep, I have an orange one in my online dealership.

EDIT ~ I don't own it.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For the Fiat race, I really stiffened-up the suspension, especially the back-end, since it's an FF car. Target lap times should be around 1.20 for laps 2-5. And when you tweak the gear ratios, take into account that you'll be slipstreaming a lot of cars so leave some revs for that as well.

As for the Honda, get some wings on that car as well. Downforce helps. I think I passed the last guy at the penultimate turn of the last lap.
The Chevy one at Daytona was ridiculously frustrating.  The thing handles like an ox.
Thanks, I was hitting 1:21's generally.

I did the front and rear aero mods on the Honda, but I still feel it was my lower top speed that hurt me in the end, I only raced that one once.
BTW, in case you didn't know, for the Fiat race, you can take the last turn flat-out.  Just remember not to turn too much, or you'll lose speed.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For the Fiat race, I really stiffened-up the suspension, especially the back-end, since it's an FF car. Target lap times should be around 1.20 for laps 2-5. And when you tweak the gear ratios, take into account that you'll be slipstreaming a lot of cars so leave some revs for that as well.

As for the Honda, get some wings on that car as well. Downforce helps. I think I passed the last guy at the penultimate turn of the last lap.
The Chevy one at Daytona was ridiculously frustrating.  The thing handles like an ox.
Thanks, I was hitting 1:21's generally.

I did the front and rear aero mods on the Honda, but I still feel it was my lower top speed that hurt me in the end, I only raced that one once.
BTW, in case you didn't know, for the Fiat race, you can take the last turn flat-out.  Just remember not to turn too much, or you'll lose speed.

Back
Top Bottom