Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Hey Irish!
I know you're not just going to sit there and not reciprocate my generosity.
Where the !!!! is my gift with 4 wheels? I mean a car, not tires, before you try anything funny, Canadian.

I won a Nazi sled (literally, a Nazi VW truck) that I was going to send you. Buuuut I sold it for 80,000.
I'll send you something, I just need to find something.

I won a Nazi sled (literally, a Nazi VW truck) that I was going to send you. Buuuut I sold it for 80,000.
I'll send you something, I just need to find something.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

As some of you may know, I've been renting GT5 for the last two weeks.

Futureshop is doing a trade in 5 games and get GT5 AND a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel.

Also, Roger's Plus is selling a bunch of games marked down considerably.

So I took my copy of ModNation Racers, bought Read Dead Redemption for $30, Mafia II for $30, FFXIII for $11 and Madden '11 for $11 and got the bundle!!

It was like $87 for a bundle that rang up as $227.

I'm geeked, the racing wheel is a lot of fun.
pimp.gif

Do you get pedals too?
Yeah. But it's the DFGT, not the GT25 or 27, so no clutch.

logitech_dfgt_01_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

As some of you may know, I've been renting GT5 for the last two weeks.

Futureshop is doing a trade in 5 games and get GT5 AND a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel.

Also, Roger's Plus is selling a bunch of games marked down considerably.

So I took my copy of ModNation Racers, bought Read Dead Redemption for $30, Mafia II for $30, FFXIII for $11 and Madden '11 for $11 and got the bundle!!

It was like $87 for a bundle that rang up as $227.

I'm geeked, the racing wheel is a lot of fun.
pimp.gif

Do you get pedals too?
Yeah. But it's the DFGT, not the GT25 or 27, so no clutch.

logitech_dfgt_01_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Dennis, check your GT inbox.
I wanted it for myself, but I owed you. 
A Yellowbird?!

I can't accept, dude! I sent it right back, that belongs to you. Thanks, though.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Dennis, check your GT inbox.
I wanted it for myself, but I owed you. 
A Yellowbird?!

I can't accept, dude! I sent it right back, that belongs to you. Thanks, though.

Nice whip, Vincent. I love photomode, the pictures dudes are taking on the GT message boards are pretty unreal!

I be scooping up random cars for their paint chips. Who's got anything in Matte paint that they want an exotic for?

I also got a Chrome Silver paint chip for having 60 cars in my garage. Lemme know if anyone wants to trade me for their Chrome Silver chips, as well.

Nice whip, Vincent. I love photomode, the pictures dudes are taking on the GT message boards are pretty unreal!

I be scooping up random cars for their paint chips. Who's got anything in Matte paint that they want an exotic for?

I also got a Chrome Silver paint chip for having 60 cars in my garage. Lemme know if anyone wants to trade me for their Chrome Silver chips, as well.

Thanks Man.

I'm about to finish up the Extreme series. Maybe I'll lend you guys my cars if you need them.

Thanks Man.

I'm about to finish up the Extreme series. Maybe I'll lend you guys my cars if you need them.

Anyone want to lend me a car for the beginners european classic car championship.
I have a Ford lightning for the pick-up challenge if anyone wants to borrow it.
PSN: sTeaR_dA_bEasT

Anyone want to lend me a car for the beginners european classic car championship.
I have a Ford lightning for the pick-up challenge if anyone wants to borrow it.
PSN: sTeaR_dA_bEasT

IRock ~ Still, the DFGT is a good wheel... damn good deal there.

Mister ~ Geez, you're really plowing through the game. I just reached LV 20... haven't even unlocked Extreme yet (LV 21, I think?).

You know it's time to do some B-spec when your shoulder is sore from 60-70 A-Spec laps (in various cars and tracks) yesterday. Will need to take some Advil now.

IRock ~ Still, the DFGT is a good wheel... damn good deal there.

Mister ~ Geez, you're really plowing through the game. I just reached LV 20... haven't even unlocked Extreme yet (LV 21, I think?).

You know it's time to do some B-spec when your shoulder is sore from 60-70 A-Spec laps (in various cars and tracks) yesterday. Will need to take some Advil now.

Gold on the first sector, but silver on the rest and full-lap. Finding that extra 1/10th of a sec. in sectors 2, 3 & 4 proved to be too challenging. The hell with it, I say!

Gold on the first sector, but silver on the rest and full-lap. Finding that extra 1/10th of a sec. in sectors 2, 3 & 4 proved to be too challenging. The hell with it, I say!

man im realizing im a silver driver.
all of my tests seem to receive silver results. i miss the gold by split seconds.
working on my IA license so i can get the pick up truck and finish the amateur series.

and this corvette sp1 i hooked up might be better than my gtr spec v

man im realizing im a silver driver.
all of my tests seem to receive silver results. i miss the gold by split seconds.
working on my IA license so i can get the pick up truck and finish the amateur series.

and this corvette sp1 i hooked up might be better than my gtr spec v

Back
Top Bottom