Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by Mister916

I would send you guys some cars but my limit isn't resetting.

Is it still only one per day?
yes but instead of it resetting every midnight, they now made it to be 24 hours from the time you sent it.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I would send you guys some cars but my limit isn't resetting.

Is it still only one per day?
yes but instead of it resetting every midnight, they now made it to be 24 hours from the time you sent it.

Use this. Make sure there's no 2J or Toyota 7 in front of you when the race starts. Exit the race if there are any.

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 Fully Tuned. Must add a Wing to the car!

Tuning: Transmission at 162mph
Suspension: Height -10F/-10R Spring Rate: 10.5F/12.3R
Brakes: Front 6/Rear 4
Tires: Racing Soft

Driving Aids: Traction 2
Skid Recovery: On
Active Steering: Mild
ASM: Off
ABS: 1
If you don't mind me saying Mister... Jayz, if you do go with this setup, you might want to lower the REAR spring rate and shock absorbers a bit more.  The Lambo can be quite twitchy, so you'll need to soften the rear to counter some of the oversteery-nature of the car.  Honestly though, with so many Driving Aids ON (night and day, really), you shouldn't have any trouble with this race.  If anything, getting the most out of your gears would be the best advice.  Ideally, you want to redline top gear at the end of the main straight.  Also take into account that if you're in someone's slipstream, you'll obviously gain more speed.  Make sure you have just a bit more revs to account for the increase in speed.  Experiment around with Mister's 162mph benchmark.

Use this. Make sure there's no 2J or Toyota 7 in front of you when the race starts. Exit the race if there are any.

Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: Lamborghini Countach LP400 Fully Tuned. Must add a Wing to the car!

Tuning: Transmission at 162mph
Suspension: Height -10F/-10R Spring Rate: 10.5F/12.3R
Brakes: Front 6/Rear 4
Tires: Racing Soft

Driving Aids: Traction 2
Skid Recovery: On
Active Steering: Mild
ASM: Off
ABS: 1
If you don't mind me saying Mister... Jayz, if you do go with this setup, you might want to lower the REAR spring rate and shock absorbers a bit more.  The Lambo can be quite twitchy, so you'll need to soften the rear to counter some of the oversteery-nature of the car.  Honestly though, with so many Driving Aids ON (night and day, really), you shouldn't have any trouble with this race.  If anything, getting the most out of your gears would be the best advice.  Ideally, you want to redline top gear at the end of the main straight.  Also take into account that if you're in someone's slipstream, you'll obviously gain more speed.  Make sure you have just a bit more revs to account for the increase in speed.  Experiment around with Mister's 162mph benchmark.

It's the setup from that Youtube vid I found a while back. It worked for me so I thought I would pass it along.

It's the setup from that Youtube vid I found a while back. It worked for me so I thought I would pass it along.

No, no, it's cool that you're helping out a fellow NTer.  
I'm just saying theoretically speaking, with an MR car like the Lambo, it tends to oversteer quite a bit.  To counter this oversteer, you generally want to soften up the rear suspension.  The same applies to an FF car that understeers, in which you'd want to stiffen up the rear suspension to counter the understeer.  Just my 2cents on tuning-tips.

No, no, it's cool that you're helping out a fellow NTer.  
I'm just saying theoretically speaking, with an MR car like the Lambo, it tends to oversteer quite a bit.  To counter this oversteer, you generally want to soften up the rear suspension.  The same applies to an FF car that understeers, in which you'd want to stiffen up the rear suspension to counter the understeer.  Just my 2cents on tuning-tips.

I really do appreciate all the advice im getting but I went ahead in got my level 21 by doing some special events and now im on Like the Wind on the indy track and cant seem to find a car that can turn and have a good high speed i tried my Veyron but that thing cant turn at all on that track....

But thanks Mister im going to try and tune my Contach to those specs and see if it does me any justice....

I really do appreciate all the advice im getting but I went ahead in got my level 21 by doing some special events and now im on Like the Wind on the indy track and cant seem to find a car that can turn and have a good high speed i tried my Veyron but that thing cant turn at all on that track....

But thanks Mister im going to try and tune my Contach to those specs and see if it does me any justice....

Use the Furai, its not super easy, but if you get a setup online, i think i found one on gamefaqs it can be done fairly easily.

Use the Furai, its not super easy, but if you get a setup online, i think i found one on gamefaqs it can be done fairly easily.

Gosh its takin forever to get to level 19..

anyone got a lamborghini and old pre '79 race car i can borrow?
smile.gif

Gosh its takin forever to get to level 19..

anyone got a lamborghini and old pre '79 race car i can borrow?
smile.gif

Man i got the worst car choosing skills ever. I always buy the best looking car and it isn't always the best choice.

Man i got the worst car choosing skills ever. I always buy the best looking car and it isn't always the best choice.

I've arrived in Calgary after a !%$#*+ 11 hour bus drive..

Sorry to those who didn't get your X1 before I left.

When I get back to my PS3 on Friday I'll send out the ones I promised and those who have PM'd me will be next in line.

I've arrived in Calgary after a !%$#*+ 11 hour bus drive..

Sorry to those who didn't get your X1 before I left.

When I get back to my PS3 on Friday I'll send out the ones I promised and those who have PM'd me will be next in line.

How do you get a pickup truck on this game? Im thinkin in the used cars but its been about a month and I still never saw one in there.

How do you get a pickup truck on this game? Im thinkin in the used cars but its been about a month and I still never saw one in there.

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

What Mister said
and also you win a dodge ram in one of the events in b spec

Back
Top Bottom