Grape 60 plus

Wasn't a big fan of the 60 plus so I didn't follow it. I do love the Grapes though. I was at the shoe store here in Germany and seen these on clearance and couldn't pass them up.

they would've done numbers if they releases states-sides...u STILL got people thirst for grapes, they would've settled for these easy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they would've done numbers if they releases states-sides...u STILL got people thirst for grapes, they would've settled for these easy.
You mean these didn't actually drop in the States?!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

You mean these didn't actually drop in the States?!
nope. why? who knows. They're only colored after a team in North Carolina
indifferent.gif

I guess i'll just get the Kobe V draft days

^Q F T ^

I'm getting Grapes REAL SOON, and would EASILY get these as an accompaniment to the Grape V. I would take either, but prefer both.

And for the record, even "true sneakerheads" are fooled by the 60+ cuz my Laneys have fooled some cats with some knowledge. 

Where are these to buy? I have yet to see them for sale on ebay or any other website, domestic or abroad....
nerd.gif

i like them alot . even tho i own a pair of grapes the sole of these really comes out STATING them .

I picked these up at the local shoe store here in Germany. They have a website www.snipesshop.de You'll have to use a translate too unless you speak German though. I'm not sure if they ship or not and keep in mind all prices listed are in Euro. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

And for the record, even "true sneakerheads" are fooled by the 60+ cuz my Laneys have fooled some cats with some knowledge. 

Used 2 think on NTers were true sneaker heads, sike

Wellgosh.com had these a month or so ago- all gone now I believe. $140 shipped was the cost. I scooped a pair-still want some grape 5s though!
26889_408569851203_746151203_4988072_1652433_n.jpg

i hope the outlets get these down the line

would not mind a pair of grape 60 plus

its true if these where released state side they would have done really well

Crazy that REAL grapes could have been had for less than 60 plus at retail? Ha

60+ retail = $150
Grape V = $145

Glad I have many pairs of the real ones.

i have 4 pairs of the retro grapes...

...but i would still get those on the cheap if i had a chance. not sure how that colorway flew under my radar.

Back
Top Bottom