grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by apthekid

Isn't Shoe Palace like the shadiest place on earth?  I thought I remember people complaining about them in the Jordan I Banned thread...People were saying NEVER to support them, etc etc.  I'm pretty sure it's west coast store adn I'm on the east coast, so it really doesn't matter...Just want to see if this is the same place that they were talking negatively about in the other thread.

My personal experience with SP is simple. F THEM! bunch of "know-it-alls" that think they better than you cuz they work at a fashionable shoe store. That's all.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

BUT THEY WORK AT A SHOE STORE THOUGH. DEF NOT CAKING ENOUGH TO BE ON MY LEVEL BY WORKING AT A SHOE STORE.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by apthekid

Isn't Shoe Palace like the shadiest place on earth?  I thought I remember people complaining about them in the Jordan I Banned thread...People were saying NEVER to support them, etc etc.  I'm pretty sure it's west coast store adn I'm on the east coast, so it really doesn't matter...Just want to see if this is the same place that they were talking negatively about in the other thread.

My personal experience with SP is simple. F THEM! bunch of "know-it-alls" that think they better than you cuz they work at a fashionable shoe store. That's all.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

BUT THEY WORK AT A SHOE STORE THOUGH. DEF NOT CAKING ENOUGH TO BE ON MY LEVEL BY WORKING AT A SHOE STORE.

indifferent.gif

another 5 pack already?can they not keep track of what they droped??last yr they droped the blk var red 6 and black and infared 6s like they forgot they where making them the first time around
tired.gif
 i could use a diff numbered pack!

another 5 pack already?can they not keep track of what they droped??last yr they droped the blk var red 6 and black and infared 6s like they forgot they where making them the first time around
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jordan11s

tired.gif

Besides the V's, only other pack I would like to see would be a XII pack. God knows how much I love that shoe. 
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Besides the V's, only other pack I would like to see would be a XII pack. God knows how much I love that shoe. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

tired.gif

pimp.gif

i also wouldn't mind a x pack. some chi and sac x's would do me good.

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Isn't 2012 the year of the 4's, 10's and 14's? I saw a few X's listed on some different release date sheets for 2012, all still pending dates of course. The Chicago X's definitely need to drop, that release is going to be mayhem.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Isn't 2012 the year of the 4's, 10's and 14's? I saw a few X's listed on some different release date sheets for 2012, all still pending dates of course. The Chicago X's definitely need to drop, that release is going to be mayhem.

tired.gif

you should get around to editing that post you made in the fraud/scammers section

tired.gif

you should get around to editing that post you made in the fraud/scammers section

where did this rumor ever even come about?i still don't think it's happening..i come in here to check at least once a week to see if anyone has any real confirmation but july 16th will come & go...

where did this rumor ever even come about?i still don't think it's happening..i come in here to check at least once a week to see if anyone has any real confirmation but july 16th will come & go...

lmao snitchin ^^

But forreal this thread needs to be locked if there's no confirmation

This would be the most ridiculous package ever imo

Back
Top Bottom