Green Ranger Movie! Ranger....NOT Arrow, Lantern, or Goblin!!!!

View media item 637673I don't even have a VHS anymore but still kept this. Can't get rid of it it is timeless

This was my ****! I always loved anything to do with ninjas, especially when I was younger, so this was right up my alley

Loved when they had to go through that forest and fight the dinosaur skeleton and the statues

When they first got their powers and the black ranger was sad talmbout "I'm a frog :frown:" :rofl:

Hell, that would mean they were all pretty useless without the others, lol. If I'm not mistaken I think Dragonzord had more weapons to go to than others.

Dragonzord only primary weapon was using its tail that doubled as a drill and shooting missiles out its fingertips. Dragonzord in battle mode needed the sabretooth tiger, triceratops and mastodon. The whole Dino megazord could fuse with the dragonzord to make the ultrazord. With Titanus too....the whole set ruled Christmas of '93 in my house lol

Hell, that would mean they were all pretty useless without the others, lol. If I'm not mistaken I think Dragonzord had more weapons to go to than others.

Dragonzord only primary weapon was using its tail that doubled as a drill and shooting missiles out its fingertips. Dragonzord in battle mode needed the sabretooth tiger, triceratops and mastodon. The whole Dino megazord could fuse with the dragonzord to make the ultrazord. With Titanus too....the whole set ruled Christmas of '93 in my house lol

He also has laser sight...

Adam was a beast too. Son put in work against puddies and tengas

Last edited:
Aisha stayed talking trash in that movie. "desperate times call for desperate measures" LOL

I think they are going to make it a green instead of white ranger movie because it will allow them to get darker with the film.

White Ranger bodied Scorpion? :rofl: ima forever clown about this to my cousins who are MK fanboys.

Holy Nostagasm. Props to whoever repped me in here and reminded me about this thread. When the green ranger became white ranger
eek.gif
Still remember it like it was yesterday
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom