Green Ranger Movie! Ranger....NOT Arrow, Lantern, or Goblin!!!!

That video was 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 at scorpion saying fatality

I think it was a fair ending. MK dudes really salty though acting like the Rangers didn't teleport at least four times an episode,lol
I found both endings to be fair. I think the MK guys are upset because of the two different worlds the characters come from. The MK world is dark and brutal, while the PR world was I guess somewhat watered down being that its a show for kids. It somewhat seems far fetched. But when you take into account both of the characters skills and powers, the way the fight went and ended seems very reasonable. Thought the producers of the vids did a very good job showing off both characters skills and powers.

Not to get off topic, but you guys should check out some of the other vids. The Wolverine vs Predator was good. The Superman vs Thor made me hate Superman more than I already did. He's probably my least favorite hero amongst those considered most popular.

The Scorpion fatality ending :wow:

White Ranger got caught slipping like Beibs.

They should've made that ending a continuation seeing that Scorpion is immortal.

totally missed this thread. someone sent me the ending with tommy winning and i thought it was really dope. the entire time i was like "damn whoever did the voice over for tommy nailed all his grunts when he strikes" and then he took off his helmet i was oh snap. :smokin :smokin

I think it was a fair ending. MK dudes really salty though acting like the Rangers didn't teleport at least four times an episode,lol
I found both endings to be fair. I think the MK guys are upset because of the two different worlds the characters come from. The MK world is dark and brutal, while the PR world was I guess somewhat watered down being that its a show for kids. It somewhat seems far fetched. But when you take into account both of the characters skills and powers, the way the fight went and ended seems very reasonable. Thought the producers of the vids did a very good job showing off both characters skills and powers.

Not to get off topic, but you guys should check out some of the other vids. The Wolverine vs Predator was good. The Superman vs Thor made me hate Superman
Superman sucks IDK how anyone can ride with that dude, what is interesting about watching a guy with seemingly unlimited powers?

Last edited:
Tommy expletive deleted Oliver. In that second ending son was treating Scorpion like he was a putty interrupting his date with Kim in Angel Grove Park

Scorpion ending was better even though theyre pretty much the same endings lol

Back
Top Bottom