Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive noticed its part of the game, all the big boys are getting publicity from every known site/blog, IG, twitter, facebook. Now they are sponsoring sites and events.

not surprised, its crazy.

sneakerape sometimes doesn't even send you the right box, correct labeling tag but wrong box

What do you mean by "a mod has not brought this to the attention of the admins"

I just wanna make sure I'm understanding you right because it appears that you assume the admins or aren't aware of the standing or site reputation of "sneakerape"

I'm positive they know...

Niketalk is FREE because advertising and donations allow it to be a FREE site.

Until you guys wanna pay for a membership, you probably shouldn't complain about the sponsors.

is it below members morals or something?

And dude is demanding answers why Niketalk is sponsored by a GM seller, gonna message Meth, lol.

Meanwhile 2-3 pages back he's telling everyone GM shoes are 100% REAL and LEGIT and anybody that doesn't think so must have not read every page of this thread.

If they are legit then why demand answers?
Meth responded and simply asked for proof that they are grey market. If we can prove they are grey market he will remove them from the page. While i do think they are 100%  legit, I understand Nike Talk not wanting to get involved in illegal business. I simply do not care, Nike is not doing anything to stop it. So why should i care?

Have a quick question regarding GM pairs, do they come with size sticker on the insole of the shoe? I'm curious to see if my bred Jordan 4s are GM. Looks almost identical to my retail white cement 4s but the height of the back tab of my bred 4s are a bit higher then my white cement 4s as well as there is a stamp of some sort on the inside of the lid of the bred 4 box. Any help would be appreciated.

so dont place youre order with them
i wouldn't. all on you though, not my decision

sneakerape pair

word is sneakerape & kicksole are the same (sometimes you have to put the tag label yourself, they just give you the sticker lol)

anyone seen mentalkicks 100% authentic fake royals?

they use a similar pair in the pic that like what they will send you... at least its honest at that department

Last edited:
So wait..... First y'all say GM pairs are real, now you want a GM seller to be kicked out of NT because they're fake? If sneakerape sells 100% authentic shoes I'll buy a pair and eat it because you and I know that they sell fakes just by the site alone. FSR of retros with below or on par with resale prices?? Come the hell on.

So wait..... First y'all say GM pairs are real, now you want a GM seller to be kicked out of NT because they're fake? If sneakerape sells 100% authentic shoes I'll buy a pair and eat it because you and I know that they sell fakes just by the site alone. FSR of retros with below or on par with resale prices?? Come the hell on.

It's not that I (we) want them kicked off. I think people just want the NT mods to elaborate on how sneakerApe is a sponsor and okay, but we can't share links/sites to GM sellers in this thread.

The response so far from mods is that we have no proof that sneakerApe sells GM. Well guess what, we also have no proof that a taobao seller sells GM. We can have strong assumptions, but it's still zero proof.

It's sad that NT is allowing them to sponsor the site. It's even worse that a mod has not brought this to the attention of the admins...

It has been brought to the attention of the admins, so don't just assume something you know nothing about.

As knight pointed out it's blatantly obvious that these are GM. Proof really shouldn't be necessary on this one. Look at those size run and prices on some of the most hyped releases of this year. That's enough proof.

It's funny that a mod is deleting someone's post with links for GM sites but when directly asked about another GM site that sponsors NT the response is "talk to meth." :lol:

If someone has seen meth's response on the subject please post here.

Joey- I'm assuming admins don't know since sneakerape is still a sponsor. I'd like to think that if they did know about this they wouldn't continue the sponsorship. As far as
It being below member morals I wouldn't say it's that. NT has prided itself on not supporting fakes and educating members on the subject. Yet it seems someone didn't do their due diligence for this sponsorship or they overlooked it because of the money. I'm almost 100% it's not the latter. NT founders have never been about the money.

I'm deleting links to GM sellers because NT does not support these illegal sellers and its my job to delete them. I tried to help by telling members to ask meth because he is the person that is in control of the sponsors and he could answer their questions better then I can. I have no control over any of NT's sponsors. So once again you have no idea what your talking about, maybe it's best if you keep your mouth shut when you obviously have no clue what's actually going on.

why are people attcking stevesteve72? SMH :x

if you have an issue, talk to Meth.

In my opinion if Sneakerape is in fact a GM seller then they shouldn't be a sponsor of Niketalk.

It's not that I (we) want them kicked off. I think people just want the NT mods to elaborate on how sneakerApe is a sponsor and okay, but we can't share links/sites to GM sellers in this thread.

The response so far from mods is that we have no proof that sneakerApe sells GM. Well guess what, we also have no proof that a taobao seller sells GM. We can have strong assumptions, but it's still zero proof.

Tell em Lewi! lol Repped

I don't care to see them kicked off either, I also don't really care about posting links for GM sites... There are ways around that.

My dude makes sense tho.

It has been brought to the attention of the admins, so don't just assume something you know nothing about.
I'm deleting links to GM sellers because NT does not support these illegal sellers and its my job to delete them. I tried to help by telling members to ask meth because he is the person that is in control of the sponsors and he could answer their questions better then I can. I have no control over any of NT's sponsors. So once again you have no idea what your talking about, maybe it's best if you keep your mouth shut when you obviously have no clue what's actually going on.

Of course they know, lol. He was like the only person that assumed it was some big secret amount the site management, lol.

Steve going HAM. Such a nice dude, I've never saw him go in on anybody before, lol.

Meth responded and simply asked for proof that they are grey market. If we can prove they are grey market he will remove them from the page. While i do think they are 100%  legit, I understand Nike Talk not wanting to get involved in illegal business. I simply do not care, Nike is not doing anything to stop it. So why should i care?

I'm not proving anything and I don't think any of us should need too. I honestly don't care and I don't think any of us should either. specially if you buy/own GM shoes, that's kinda hypocritical.

If someone proves they are GM, they are just proving that GM shoes aren't legit.

But according to most people, it should be impossible to "prove" they are grey market if they are 100% legit and exactly the same as retail pairs.

The fact is, some GM shoes are completely identical to RD pairs and some have minor differences.

Who cares who sponsors Niketalk, They need sponsors... Let em live.

Last edited:
Thanks JoeyD12 and Zyzz, sometimes I think people just like to come at me because I'm a mod. I couldn't figure out what I did that was so wrong, I was just trying to help the best I could. I guess I can't please everyone.

Thanks JoeyD12 and Zyzz, sometimes I think people just like to come at me because I'm a mod. I couldn't figure out what I did that was so wrong, I was just trying to help the best I could. I guess I can't please everyone.

It's not like Steve went out and signed sneakerape to a sponsorship personally all like...

"Jokes on you guys, lol"

They are just giving you **** because you're a mod.

I think it's dumb that people even care. I mean it's not cool to sell GM shoes as completely legit, but if your too ignorant to tell the difference and know, then you deserve to get what you get, or you won't know the difference anyway so it shouldn't bother you regardless.

It's a cold world, lol.

word life

It's not like Steve went out and signed sneakerape to a sponsorship personally all like...

"Jokes on you guys, lol"

They are just giving you **** because you're a mod.

I think it's dumb that people even care. I mean it's not cool to sell GM shoes as completely legit, but if your too ignorant to tell the difference and know, then you deserve to get what you get, or you won't know the difference anyway so it shouldn't bother you regardless.

It's a cold world, lol.
I ain't even going to front. I buy taobao shoes and sell them.

no wonder this guy was getting butt hurt over his GM Concords, hes buying and selling them :x :smh: :smh:

What do you all think of this?

I requested for a pair with yellow soles and this is the picture the GM seller sent me.

I posted this the other day, but didn't get much response.

Do they look on point?

I ain't even going to front. I buy taobao shoes and sell them.

no wonder this guy was getting butt hurt over his GM Concords, hes buying and selling them :x :smh: :smh:

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Saw my sister's Bred 11 GS from Taobao yesterday. I thought that they were blatant fakes. After further research, I learned that the carbon fiber is supposed to be really different from the Men's version. They really look on point. Only problem was the size of the box. The shoe was a 5.5Y but the box was for a 7Y though the label says 5.5Y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom