Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people would just automatically call the icy ones fake.

Who are these "people"?

Because anyone you see on the street will never call them out with icy soles because they look exactly the same.

The yellowing is on the bottom, nobody can see it anyway.

This is so ridiculous, I'm literally laughing lol

Dude they are GM yellow or not! Now you got some yellow GM's instead of Icy GM's...

Dude posted pics of his DMP pack's and they were ICY ICY.

My boys Concords are still ICY.

Your way too paranoid about what people think bro. Nobody is gonna be able to tell the difference, just seems crazy to me lol

People's logic is like unreal sometimes, lol.

Link to a video of GM royals that a site posted. the site does sell fakes, they also have an "authentic" section that sells GM shoes, like most replica sites have now. They just get the shoes from TB.

Thought u guys would be interested to see a detailed video....

maybe it's just the size, idk, but the shape/height of the toe box looks a lot taller/fatter than the authentic ones i have on hand (i wear sz 12 though, so idk).

of course no one explained :smh:

production date means nothing and there is no wrong production unless its a week long production :lol: then you should stay away.

yeah, I understand, but he specifically pointed out those dates and said to pay more attention. just curious as to what he meant.

I'm still in ahh that a pair of foamposite GM were taken apart dissected....found out the foamposite wasn't even the same material and the air unit was off yet people are saying authentic but unauthorized??

Makes no sense

Or people just don't care??

You haven't missed a release in your 5 years of collecting? So you have never missed a shoe in your life?
So you collect CP.3's, Jordan Flights and Son of Mars? Some Reeboks and ****? U bout that Bok life? Rick Ross status, lol.
U got some heat too... Military Blue's, Bred 11's and maybe a pair of Grapes.
lol
Correct. I have never missed a release that I actually went out to cop. Do I cop every single pair that comes out? Duh, no. But I plan accordingly, camp out when neccesary, and only cop what I like. Anything else you wanna add?

How do you tell if a pair of 2012 breds 11s are gm or fake?

Unfortunately, you can't.

Correct. I have never missed a release that I actually went out to cop. Do I cop every single pair that comes out? Duh, no. But I plan accordingly, camp out when neccesary, and only cop what I like. Anything else you wanna add?

Sure I will...

I don't believe you.

People still say duh?

you guys do know those yellowed pairs are just old stock from 2011 right?

most of the pairs that were on the GM markets were lightly tinted and obviously now have yellowing like legit pairs.

i have the same pairs, except mine isnt as great of a mold. it was pretty much first production run and was one of the first people with a pair.

Buying icey or yellowed XIs are a tossup, though. If I'm buying Space Jams, I would like for them to at least LOOK like the retail ones, that means with a gummy/yellowish bottom, no blue. If they're Concords, then zero yellowing around pods is fine as long as the blue isn't too bright like most grey market Concords. Just the right shade of blue.

Last edited:
Buying icey or yellowed XIs are a tossup, though. If I'm buying Space Jams, I would like for them to at least LOOK like the retail ones, that means with a gummy/yellowish bottom, no blue. If they're Concords, then zero yellowing around pods is fine as long as the blue isn't too bright like most grey market Concords. Just the right shade of blue.

yea i dont think you are gonna find retail blue soles on the GM market.

I'm still in ahh that a pair of foamposite GM were taken apart dissected....found out the foamposite wasn't even the same material and the air unit was off yet people are saying authentic but unauthorized??

Makes no sense

:lol: You're still in what?

Last edited:

Makes no sense

Did i miss something? the article says they are the exact same materials? you are reading comments left on the forum below the add. Why im not sure, but the article said they are made of the same materials 

Makes no sense

Okay Jyung im going to play your game.

http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-air-foamposite-one-deconstructed/

I looked at the the link where they dissected the fighter jets. and for one thing they called it "REPLICA" not grey market or unauthorized. So pretty much all we know from that link is "we’ve come to find out that Long-7  have deconstructed a Replica Nike Air Foamposite One.

Hit the jump – if you dare – and check out what fake Foamposite’s are made of. Its scary because they use the same materials as the real deal… even the cushion and Carbon Fiber. Crazy." 

The article ends with the last picture. Everything else after that is just "a sneakerhead's opinion" right? Its just a discussion after that.

I even took it a step further and went through the comments and went to the link that someone posted of the the other dissected foamposite http://www.long-7.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3463&extra=page=1  . So, can you point out to me where it says they dont have the same materials and the air bag is different that isnt just a sneakerheads opinion or in a comment? Maybe I missed it because google poorly translated the page. But as far as I can see neither one of these dissections even comes with the conclusions that the original dissector came to. Thats assuming that hes not just some random dude that too the sneakers apart. How do we even if this Long-7 guy has any expertise of the textile industry at all?

Its funny that it takes a mountain of proof and evidence from credible nike sources and articles to prove that GMs are the real deal as far as construction and materials go. But it just takes something Posted by FT on May 24th, 2013, 10:24 or something Posted by mike liu on May 24th, 2013, 10:38   in the COMMENT SECTION of a string of pictures,NOT EVEN AN ARTICLE might I add, to validate your own point? Is mike liu really Michael Jordan? Is FT Mark Parker (Nike CEO)? And I was wrong because I posted a discussion thread? You're just as guilty as what youre accusing people of. Either completely ignoring whatever information provided that you don't agree with or limiting whatever information with a credible source to being specific and solely applicable and relevant to the instance sited in the article. 

Or maybe you just dont care??

This shouldnt frustrate you at all because this is exactly what youve been doing this entire thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom