Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all think of this?

I requested for a pair with yellow soles and this is the picture the GM seller sent me.

I posted this the other day, but didn't get much response.

Do they look on point?

View media item 506528

Dude they are still GM... ??

Just get icy soles, they are gonna turn yellow anyway... lol

Last edited:
Link to a video of GM royals that a site posted. the site does sell fakes, they also have an "authentic" section that sells GM shoes, like most replica sites have now. They just get the shoes from TB.

Thought u guys would be interested to see a detailed video....

so first people said GM shoes are 100% authentic, now its regressed to "GM shoes are a different kind of authentic shoe". :lol: whats next?

Thanks JoeyD12 and Zyzz, sometimes I think people just like to come at me because I'm a mod. I couldn't figure out what I did that was so wrong, I was just trying to help the best I could. I guess I can't please everyone.
Nature of the beast unfortunately. Keep up the good work.

so first people said GM shoes are 100% authentic, now its regressed to "GM shoes are a different kind of authentic shoe".
laugh.gif
whats next?
i stand by what i said earlier. legit, authorized, legal:no. authentic, by definition, yes.

Im starting to think that JB even found away to lower the quality of rubber theyre using on the soles. I took a look at my DMP 11s the other day and its a shame that my concords def yellow/fade at a faster rate than my dmps do and theyre not even DS

900x900px-LL-1c7cf621_image.jpeg

^Agreed, while it might not be the rubber, but the glue.

I cannot believe how good my DMP XI's look either for their age.
But I've had major luck with my 2011 XI's.
I've only worn these indoors:
Wow thats unreal! those look better than my DS pairs. Where are you located? And that is true, i didnt think about the glue. I just wish my soles were still as blue as when i got them

Last edited:
lol, what are you doing in this topic then if all they are is "fake" to you?

if you don't like it, you can go pay your rape prices from flight club then. the irony is that they get their shoes from the same damn place.

the irony is that they get their shoes from the same damn place.
well same country

if you don't like it, you can go pay your rape prices from flight club then. the irony is that they get their shoes from the same damn place.
I like this comment
smokin.gif
this is more ironic
 I buy taobao shoes and sell them.

Last edited:

Lol you crack me up bro. You're saying fligh club has ridiculous prices yet you're talkin about charging $40 over retail for a shoe that isn't even authorized. That sounds a little odd. But I could care less about this thread. I read it for entertainment. I never pay reseller prices because I get my shoes in-store on release day. And if I'm unsuccessful (which has yet to happen in my 5 years of collecting), then I just move on with my life. That's my take

they actually sell these for almost the same price as the legit ones now...

so resellers of the counterfeits makes more money, than resellers of the authentics

I really feel for those who thought they got a legit one, especially those who payed $300+ for not even a high end rep, but a low end ($40) kind

Last edited:
you keep talking about these low quality fakes yet not posting pics.

if your gonna keep talking then post some proof.

k thanks.

I think Sneakerape should be labeled as a GM site on NT.  Then I have absolutely no problem with them being a sponsor.  This way people who don't already know, are made aware and can then decide if they want to purchase from Sneakerape.  That is my only beef.  I don't care that they sell GM I just don't want uninformed people buying them and assuming they are authorized.  I just believe in honesty when it comes to sneakers.  If everyone was just honest with each other, things would be so much better.

I agree I bought a pair off 88 from them and they look just like my nikestore pair with just a little paint on the sole not painted so are they gm or not?

you keep talking about these low quality fakes yet not posting pics.

if your gonna keep talking then post some proof.

k thanks.
B/B+ quality fakes ALREADY posted here.. . eg.: baby wings logo & wrong sole patterns etc (obvious differences)

you're welcome

high A/A+ quality = more difficult to distinguish
I think Sneakerape should be labeled as a GM site on NT.  Then I have absolutely no problem with them being a sponsor.  This way people who don't already know, are made aware and can then decide if they want to purchase from Sneakerape.  That is my only beef.  I don't care that they sell GM I just don't want uninformed people buying them and assuming they are authorized.  I just believe in honesty when it comes to sneakers.  If everyone was just honest with each other, things would be so much better.
but then they can't make money at those prices anymore, they have to sponsor NT

Last edited:
Lol you crack me up bro. You're saying fligh club has ridiculous prices yet you're talkin about charging $40 over retail for a shoe that isn't even authorized. That sounds a little odd. But I could care less about this thread. I read it for entertainment. I never pay reseller prices because I get my shoes in-store on release day. And if I'm unsuccessful (which has yet to happen in my 5 years of collecting), then I just move on with my life. That's my take

You haven't missed a release in your 5 years of collecting? So you have never missed a shoe in your life?

View media item 510307
So you collect CP.3's, Jordan Flights and Son of Mars? Some Reeboks and ****? U bout that Bok life? Rick Ross status, lol.

U got some heat too... Military Blue's, Bred 11's and maybe a pair of Grapes.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom