Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but who is Flight Club ( i know what it is) and who are they to be the special ones to decipher whether a shoe is Retail or GM? They can get fooled just like anyone else can. And good luck if you wanna try getting a GM by Nike

No offense but who is Flight Club ( i know what it is) and who are they to be the special ones to decipher whether a shoe is Retail or GM? They can get fooled just like anyone else can. And good luck if you wanna try getting a GM by Nike

I know a bulk buyer that used to send shoes to flightclub for them to sell. im sure he sold some shoes that were early releases with no issue. flightclub definitely isn't the end all be all when determining what is good and what is bad.

Does Croatian Style sell GM pairs? I've heard the guy is legendary with multiple sizes of impossible to get shoes, but I've never seen him sell something before RD.

Nope. Bought the Clear Mint Air Max 90s from him after searching for them for 6 months.

So bottom line is they're fake?,It's like saying it's not stealing it's taking without permission,Conclusion they are fake?
IMO they are not fake.. there are still a lot of pairs out there that are obvious fake like for example in J11 (plastic CF, 4th lacing tongue, etc.) 

Copped these true blues from ebay went str8 PP paid $250 shipped... Does anyone recognize the store on the tag?

These are not GM dont have receipt though
reminds me, I need some true blues in my life. Sorry for being off topic y'all!

Does Croatian Style sell GM pairs? I've heard the guy is legendary with multiple sizes of impossible to get shoes, but I've never seen him sell something before RD.

Bruh dont disrespect the god that way. He doesn't sell GM pairs. He just has money to cop whatever he likes. He copped like 6 pairs of air mags

Last edited:
Copped these true blues from ebay went str8 PP paid $250 shipped... Does anyone recognize the store on the tag?

These are not GM dont have receipt though
I'm going to steal your pair man!! lol. Very clean. Congrats! Any left w/ same size?

Last edited:
It does kinda seem suspicious that he has full size runs when everybody is sold out id say he does sell gm pairs

Bruh dont disrespect the god that way. He doesn't sell GM pairs. He just has money to cop whatever he likes. He copped like 6 pairs of air mags

No disrespect intended. I've just never heard of him until recently. I actually just copped (2) pairs of Royals off him. His reputation online was much more trustworthy than any ebay/CL seller. I'm just scared to potentially receive grey markets again.

I'm going to steal your pair man!! lol. Very clean. Congrats! Any left w/ same size?

Hahaha na it was the only pair dude had copped couple years back on RD and saved them up... It has a small barely noticeable scratch on the left shoe but you cant see it at all i saw it cause i deeply inspected them lol but overall im happy well not so happy after getting my denims cancelled but oh well

Do GMs only make Jordans?

How come I've never seen LeBron's, Kobe's and KD's on ****** stores that sell GM Jordans?

Flightclub will tell the difference between the real pairs and the gm pairs wonder why you don't see pairs of ray Allen 13s on the site and only a couple of sizes of spacejams all under conditional ? With all the pairs of gm royals out there you would think fc would be taking these pairs but they only have a couple pairs of royals on the site . Same thing with the white cement 3s

Last edited:
Flightclub will tell the difference between the real pairs and the gm pairs wonder why you don't see pairs of ray Allen 13s on the site and only a couple of sizes of spacejams all under conditional ? With all the pairs of gm royals out there you would think fc would be taking these pairs but they only have a couple pairs of royals on the site . Same thing with the white cement 3s

nah, the ray allen XIII's on GM sites are terrible and obvious.... thats why.

if we cant tell the difference on some pairs what on earth makes you think FC can tell the difference? STOP IT BRUH

Do GMs only make Jordans?

How come I've never seen LeBron's, Kobe's and KD's on ****** stores that sell GM Jordans?

There are a bunch of GM vs Real Comparison vids on Youtube for Lebrons, Kobes, KDs. However, in general it seems that the newer models (Hyperfuse, Flywire etc) are harder to copy than the Jordan Retros made of basic 80's/90's materials.

I don't think FC is perfect, but it helps to be able to compare a potential GM shoe with an authentic shoe you have in stock, so there they have an advantage. Without a retail purchased shoe in hand it is difficult to tell the two apart, but there are clear side by side differences. I am almost uncomfortable even discussing the differences because these companies are lurking and updating flaws constantly.

Also, the reason for the Space Jams being conditional and only available In-Store is because at this point, they should all be yellowing somewhat and not perfect. If my shoes are even slightly yellowed, they mark them Conditional.

Last edited:
The production dates are different on a lot GM pairs, so knowing the production dates for a particular shoe is one easy way to tell for them.

The production dates are different on a lot GM pairs, so knowing the production dates for a particular shoe is one easy way to tell for them.

not really, product dates are diff on shoes on direct from retailers. productions dates differ......

Aren't there supposed to be no difference at all? Maybe what you guys are seeing are high quality fakes and not GM pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom