Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really care that much to be on a dude's jock about his shoes so much that you wanna call him out, you are lame. If you've done it before like you said you must be pickin on some lil dudes thinkin your tough. Try that lame stuff on a dude like me and i would embarass you.
You must be the first guy who got clowned on

i want to see one of you guys who own the blue tinted soles SJ to a dunkxchange event or some sneaker showcase........

you will get laughed out of the building.

Last edited:
i want to see one of you guys who own the blue tinted soles SJ to a dunkxchange event or some sneaker showcase........

you will get laughed out of the building.
those places are crawling wit pre-teen geeks..if you attend those events in da first place you got bigger issues
laugh.gif

fact of da matter is ALL da XI's are now grey market made.

da black and reds are 10000000000% indentical, so are

cool greys, concords for da most part have yellowed, although

retail pairs exist without yellowing.

my question is what exactly are those dorks gonna laugh at?

they're identical to da retail pairs MINUS so aging, and i dunno

bout ya, but lauging at someone because they're pairs are

"aren't degrading fast enough" is way past da point of sneaker

nerdom..

Last edited:
those places are crawling wit pre-teen geeks..if you attend those events in da first place you got bigger issues
laugh.gif
HA, sounds like you've never been to one. not surprised since you're ok with buying fakes.
son my name speaks for itself, i probably got triple what you got in your closet b, and all my XI's are retail bought..

when i say they're IDENTICAL to my pairs its because they're NOT fakes, they're grey markets, which are NOT

da same from a pair of fakes... since you attend to sneaker geekish conventions you should've already known that.
laugh.gif

son my name speaks for itself, i probably got triple what you got in your closet b, and all my XI's are retail bought..

when i say they're IDENTICAL to my pairs its because they're NOT fakes, they're grey markets, which are NOT

da same from a pair of fakes... since you attend to sneaker geekish conventions you should've already known that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
triple? hope you ain't counting your grey market collection.

i still say unauthorized pairs or grey market like you call em, are still fake to me since they aren't legit authorized pairs. it's whatever though, if someone wants to buy and rock grey markets, go ahead. just don't be mad or defensive in public when people start laughing.

He can't even verify they are grey market or unauthorized. All speculation so until you prove they are stop the non sense and say fake. Stop with the they look identical too the real things. They make counterfeit money that's damn near Identical doesn't it make it grey market 100s....makes them fake

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
triple? hope you ain't counting your grey market collection.

i still say unauthorized pairs or grey market like you call em, are still fake to me since they aren't legit authorized pairs. it's whatever though, if someone wants to buy and rock grey markets, go ahead. just don't be mad or defensive in public when people start laughing.
i dont OWN any grey market XI's...pipe down pip squeek.

and my question is HOW would you be able to tell when someone is rocking em on foot genuis?

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

your gonna laugh at people with brand new pairs of space jams because da SOLE aka da part you that hits da ground 100% of da time

doesn't show immediate yellowing?
laugh.gif
someone i feel i should be laughing at you for being a complete ******g nimrod for even

attempting to sound like you know what your talking about.

He can't even verify they are grey market or unauthorized. All speculation so until you prove they are stop the non sense and say fake. Stop with the they look identical too the real things. They make counterfeit money that's damn near Identical doesn't it make it grey market 100s....makes them fake
this is 100 percent HORRIBLE logic.

and here's why.

they make ACTUAL fake space jams like they make these fake black and reds...

^^those have plastic shank plates and wrong materials, no carbon fiber, etc.

more fakes...

then you have grey markets..

T27J6vXhhXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2N9fvXb8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2IkHuXc0aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2JwbvXgRXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T20knvXd8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2bnHvXaFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2MCLvXbFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2Jv6uXilaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2fH6vXXxaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2syGBXd0cXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2e6PvXeBXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T23SDuXg4aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2jMfuXcFaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg

which just by judging these are pretty much dead on to da retail pairs..so i wanna know da da genius is gonna be laughing at

when someone is rocking these on da street..he wont be saying ****, you know what? cuz there's no way to tell these aren't

grey markets what so ever... get it thru your heads folks, da ENTIRE XI LINE is now grey market made (minus da new gammas, Colombias,

and anniversary, and low top XI's)

Bro, I'm talkin bout embarassin you by beatin you down fool. Yall need to get off peoples nuts for caring so much bout what theyre wearin on their feet. Go get a girlfriend, and stop worryin bout a man's feet you youngins.

U would "beat me down" ? For laughing in my head about your fake jordans?

Never was on anyones nuts

Def have a wife

Def aint a "youngin" when ive been on NT what,,,12x longer than you?

You With an avy pic of some dogs screwing?

Big man there. Us youngins better watch out NT.

this is 100 percent HORRIBLE logic.

and here's why.

they make ACTUAL fake space jams like they make these fake black and reds...

View media item 422257

^^those have plastic shank plates and wrong materials, no carbon fiber, etc.

View media item 422264

more fakes...

then you have grey markets..

T27J6vXhhXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2N9fvXb8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2IkHuXc0aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2JwbvXgRXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T20knvXd8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2bnHvXaFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2MCLvXbFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2Jv6uXilaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2fH6vXXxaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2syGBXd0cXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2e6PvXeBXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T23SDuXg4aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2jMfuXcFaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg

which just by judging these are pretty much dead on to da retail pairs..so i wanna know da da genius is gonna be laughing at

when someone is rocking these on da street..he wont be saying ****, you know what? cuz there's no way to tell these aren't

grey markets what so ever... get it thru your heads folks, da ENTIRE XI LINE is now grey market made (minus da new gammas, Colombias,

and anniversary, and low top XI's)
That's not horrible logic your just blind to the fact or just ignorant to the fact that their are different levels and qualities of counterfeits. There's not just the obvious fakes there's the A grade replicas as the one you call grey markets which have yet to be proven that. There are all kinda of kmock offs that use parts that are seemingly the same and you cant tell. There are different quality level of fakes and imitations and once you grasp your ahead around that fact you'll stop with this BS grey market theory until its prove fact. Past dictates that these are traditionally counterfeited and that doesn't change because the quality of the replicas has increased on the lower and higher end. Just like a fake ID I can get you one that's eeehhhh but then I can get you one with holograms and and working barcode/magnetic strips. Operates like the real thing has "real" pieces functions the same but its fake.

Bro, I'm talkin bout embarassin you by beatin you down fool. Yall need to get off peoples nuts for caring so much bout what theyre wearin on their feet. Go get a girlfriend, and stop worryin bout a man's feet you youngins.
mean.gif

You have mental problems.

I'd wear my Taobao Space Jams (complete with icy blue soles) to a sneaker convention with pride. Guarantee I'd have 20 dudes asking how I got the soles that color. And when someone says "nah thems fakes yo!" I'll take off the shoe and tell him to compare to a store bought pair and watch the jaws drop.

Last edited:
I also call someones bluff that says that they call out people for wearing "fakes." No you don't. Because no grown *** man cares what sneakers another person wears. Because in the end, you're BOTH wearing sneakers made in China. And I would bet my life savings that you wouldn't dare call out a dude that was bigger than you...even if he was wearing the fakest looking Jordans on Earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom