Griffeys...?

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Dub what's? Zero's? They still make those? I've always hated that shoe!

lol word, i remember when they first dropped i was like what the hell are these, and my girlfriend at the time came over in the white/navy pair, i was like
alien.gif

but anyways, marito, all im saying is that these will be sold everywhere. and will probably be multiple FSR's at each store as well. so you dont have tocamp out or anything for em. they wont stay on shelves forever but they will be available for a while. with that said, i will be copping my griff's on thefirst 50% off EA sale that doesnt exclude em
pimp.gif

I ment the dubs releasing in april and may should I get one of those or a pair of these?

Originally Posted by Marito

I ment the dubs releasing in april and may should I get one of those or a pair of these?

At least you consistently make dumb posts, SMH

with all the news of shops selling the fresh water griffey's (ATL,CONN.,PROPER, ETC.) all i hear in return are how fast they are gone.
for example today I found out Seattle niketown had them on stock and when picking up my pair and finding out later they sold out in one hour, i say cop themasap.
and they had a big shipment i might add
3364145840_57dcf5e8fc.jpg

3363326961_e868dfefb7.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpapaya06

with all the news of shops selling the fresh water griffey's (ATL,CONN.,PROPER, ETC.) all i hear in return are how fast they are gone.
for example today I found out Seattle niketown had them on stock and when picking up my pair and finding out later they sold out in one hour, i say cop them asap.
3364145840_57dcf5e8fc.jpg

3363326961_e868dfefb7.jpg

copped

for example today I found out Seattle niketown had them on stock and when picking up my pair and finding out later they sold out in one hour, i say cop them asap.
Just simple marketing 101 here...
(a) if these stores are the first to get them, while the ton of others have yet to arrive at other locations, of course they will sell out. Limited marketwith greater demand. Example -- Nike did this with the "Knick" Penny 1. And... I still got them 50% off 8 weeks after their intentional"hype" limited leaks...

(b) this is "DMV". Things are different here. 1/2 cents are still sitting around. Once EVERY urban store gets these in (including flockers,champs, etc.) they'll be sitting like every other general release.

Same story.......
Preaching same sermons.......

^i remember the knick pennys, still got em somewhere in my house matter fact, and they were sittin on shelves forever, i think i bought mine along with olympicbarkley 180's from the sports zone in fredricksburg for 30 each
pimp.gif

also, i thought the BLUE/YELLOW junts were releasin first? not those white/black ones, those are my favs, and are def COPPED, but i wouldnt mind theblue/yellows
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

lilpapaya06 wrote:

for example today I found out Seattle niketown had them on stock and when picking up my pair and finding out later they sold out in one hour, i say cop them
asap.

(a) if these stores are the first to get them, while the ton of others have yet to arrive at other locations, of course they will sell out. Limited market
with greater demand. Example -- Nike did this with the "Knick" Penny 1. And... I still got them 50% off 8 weeks after their intentional
"hype" limited leaks...

(b) this is "DMV". Things are different here. 1/2 cents are still sitting around. Once EVERY urban store gets these in (including flockers,
champs, etc.) they'll be sitting like every other general release.

Same story.......

I beg to differ....please tell me where I can find more 1/2 cents......I had to go all way out BUTT-**@K LEESBURG to get my second pair

Stop saying these will sell out.. everybody in nike retro claim these will be gone asap.

IT'S ANOTHER RELEASE BY NIKE = SIT & SALE.

Originally Posted by CuTBoY

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

They're an April shoe.

So "most" spots won't have them til' then, however, your usual fairy tale spots may get them a few weeks early.

My-T.

they are actually a March release and stores will be receiving them soon. Footlockers/Footactions are going to get these so call bck in a couple weeks they should know by then.
A couple of weeks is April Cuz......
laugh.gif

Unless you want to get real technical, and count those last 3 days as the 5th week...

Nike shipments are already sent out to the DMV area. Footlockers/FTA should receive today if not Monday. and other "urban" chains today or the next.so yeah it is an MArch release sir.

(a) if these stores are the first to get them, while the ton of others have yet to arrive at other locations, of course they will sell out. Limited market with greater demand. Example -- Nike did this with the "Knick" Penny 1. And... I still got them 50% off 8 weeks after their intentional "hype" limited leaks...

(b) this is "DMV". Things are different here. 1/2 cents are still sitting around. Once EVERY urban store gets these in (including flockers, champs, etc.) they'll be sitting like every other general release.

Same story.......
Let the congregation say....AMEN...
laugh.gif

CuTBoy,

I ain't arguing with you over apples v. oranges. I like both.

Plus, I'd rather wait until the next 50% anyway.

1/2 cents ARE still around. They are still in urban store systems.

Compare/Contrast to the SEATTLE Niketown though...

That's like putting an Art Monk limited M&N jersey in MAJOR 2 weeks before anyone else, and them selling out.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom