Griffeys...?

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Just got an update. These are still in stores. Stores have FSR's. I gotta run out and get mine before all the Full Size Runs turn into Seven-Ninths Size Runs
these will sit no rush

I know this. I was try to lay on the sarcasm as thick as I could

pimp.gif

DTLR had em all sold out in the county (well my 9.5)... had to drive down to mondawmin to pick em up... very pleased... they go well with my teal O'****... can't wait til he plays here, lol

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

DTLR had em all sold out in the county (well my 9.5)... had to drive down to mondawmin to pick em up... very pleased... they go well with my teal O's hat... can't wait til he plays here, lol
I need to see this man play in a Mariner uniform. I was pissed because I bought tickets to the Nats/Reds game and he got traded to the Sox rightbefore
tired.gif

minnesota-wild-seattle-mariners-fitted-hats.jpg

pimp.gif

need an update/help...my boy & I are looking for each a size 12. can't find any in our general area, biggest we can find is 10's.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

need an update/help...my boy & I are looking for each a size 12. can't find any in our general area, biggest we can find is 10's.
frown.gif

Where is your general area??????I bought a size 12 this past saturday and it wasnt that hard to find............There is still alot of sizes in my area...

Joints that were allocated down south got shipped up DC/MD, yesterday and today.

So, check again for your sizes later this week/early next week at various urban stores.

Really tho, folks are siced over these? IMO, the blues are twice as mean....and don't get me started on the griffey 2's, i've had dreams aboutthose babies.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

DTLR had em all sold out in the county (well my 9.5)... had to drive down to mondawmin to pick em up... very pleased... they go well with my teal O's hat... can't wait til he plays here, lol
I need to see this man play in a Mariner uniform. I was pissed because I bought tickets to the Nats/Reds game and he got traded to the Sox right before
tired.gif
Funny because I went to one of those games and I was mad too.

erm....

i swear i been seeing these collect dust for a good 3 weeks(?) now

these actually sold out somewhere tho? wellinnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

A 50 better come up soon. Got my Griffey Tees and Mariner fitteds and don't have the sneaks to go with.

My homie just hit me up and said he spotted the blue griffeys at the Sports Zone at Bowie Town Center. They got them this past saturday...joints are movin fastso be on the lookout for your local spots to get their shipment in

I see someone beat me to it. These will pop at all the Sports Zones through out the week. Depends on when they get their shipments.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see someone beat me to it. These will pop at all the Sports Zones through out the week. Depends on when they get their shipments.

copped a size 9.5 yesterday at sports world everyone should go check they have had them but got a restock.. westfield ftw

Back
Top Bottom