Griffeys...?

yeah, no thanks. original colors please. had those bad boys the first go round and beat them into the ground. would love to get 'em back.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

lilpapaya06 wrote:

with all the news of shops selling the fresh water griffey's (ATL,CONN.,PROPER, ETC.) all i hear in return are how fast they are gone.

for example today I found out Seattle niketown had them on stock and when picking up my pair and finding out later they sold out in one hour, i say cop them
asap.

and they had a big shipment i might add
Just simple marketing 101 here...

(a) if these stores are the first to get them, while the ton of others have yet to arrive at other locations, of course they will sell out. Limited market
with greater demand. Example -- Nike did this with the "Knick" Penny 1. And... I still got them 50% off 8 weeks after their intentional
"hype" limited leaks...

(b) this is "DMV". Things are different here. 1/2 cents are still sitting around. Once EVERY urban store gets these in (including flockers,
champs, etc.) they'll be sitting like every other general release.

Same story.......

Preaching same sermons.......

I beg to differ....please tell me where I can find more 1/2 cents......I had to go all way out BUTT-**@K LEESBURG to get my second pair

Where in Leesburg did you find those 1/2 cents?

CutBoy was right...

GRIFS HAVE ARRIVED!

Just got mine.... for a price a crackhead selling fakes or EMP couldn't beat!

DMV for the win!

Of course these hit the area now. I was thinking I had another week
frown.gif

they hit retailers already? i called Sportz Zone they said they getting them on April 1 or 2 and Majors said in about a week so did they play me?

Originally Posted by Marito

they hit retailers already? i called Sportz Zone they said they getting them on April 1 or 2 and Majors said in about a week so did they play me?
dont trip stores are just getting there shipments in. theyll be everywhere in no time. no need to make long journey when not needed. whenever isee a bamma wit em on in my neighborhood will let me kno that theyve hit stores around here

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

dont trip stores are just getting there shipments in. theyll be everywhere in no time. no need to make long journey when not needed. whenever i see a bamma wit em on in my neighborhood will let me kno that theyve hit stores around here
Truer words never spoken.

Only reason I got them now is because the price and my phone rang telling me an 11 was already "sold" for me...

I eat more $$$ at a one-time sitting at Outback with the fam.
laugh.gif

-poplocks-

I should've copped some Nomos from Chan

[Dr Kuni] WHADA****ISDAAAAAAAAAAT [/Dr Kuni]

........ [/totally unrelated comment]

Just got my pair hit up the Foot Locker at pentagon city they still got a full size run

Footlocker in FairOaks Mall in Fairfax, Virginia has them in right now!
I just purchased my pair right after i got off of work.

Just got an update. These are still in stores. Stores have FSR's. I gotta run out and get mine before all the Full Size Runs turn into Seven-Ninths SizeRuns

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Just got an update. These are still in stores. Stores have FSR's. I gotta run out and get mine before all the Full Size Runs turn into Seven-Ninths Size Runs
these will sit no rush

^
You lunchin'.

lol.

Or you weren't born to appreciate them fully in the 90s to be siced over this retro.

Bos next!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

you crazy....

these joints is "LIKE DAT"

Nike deff comes through 95% of the time....

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Just got an update. These are still in stores. Stores have FSR's. I gotta run out and get mine before all the Full Size Runs turn into Seven-Ninths Size Runs
these will sit no rush

I know this. I was try to lay on the sarcasm as thick as I could

Back
Top Bottom