Grimey move...would you leave NEGATIVE feedback??? Or over reacting???

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

how much was shipping op? in the listing what he was his domestic handling time?

your over reacting typing to yourself what you want us to be telling you
laugh.gif

Free Shipping.  Expedited Shipping on listing.  Handling time 3-4 business days.  He states clearly, "double boxed via USPS Priority" in description.

Just didn't know it was all good to advertise something, but don't deliver on what you advertise.  Bad business if you ask me.

What if the NT buy/sell was doing this?  Would this be acceptable?

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ partial refund.
You seem to always "need stuff by the weekend"

Sounds like you wanted to wear those foams to impress some other guys this weekend and now you're mad b/c you have no "heat" to wear
frown.gif

Time is money.  Dude wasted my time.  And "pocketed" the money I PAID for priority shipping.

I don't need to impress other dudes.  I have royal foams already.  You want me to take a tagged pic of size 10 royal foams right now???

LOL at no "heat."  Click my username and see posts.  I sold plenty of heat I don't even have time to wear...i.e. 2000 jams, 2001 DS bred XIs, oxides, orlando pennys, etc...

Your response is quite lame.  Seems like your hoping to get LOLs and smiley faces from "guys" on an online forum.

Pocketed what less than $5 bucks? What about the time wasted making this post as if it can change something?
I just know BS when I see it. I've heard it all it's a "Bday gift" "Christmas gift" "School is about to start"

If this "gift" was serious as you're making it out to be you would have messaged the seller prior to BIN and asking if he could have it delivered by Fri/Sat

Buying used shoes as a "gift"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ partial refund.

Sounds like you wanted to wear those foams to impress some other guys this weekend and now you're mad b/c you have no "heat" to wear
frown.gif

Time is money.  Dude wasted my time.  And "pocketed" the money I PAID for priority shipping.

I don't need to impress other dudes.  I have royal foams already.  You want me to take a tagged pic of size 10 royal foams right now???

LOL at no "heat."  Click my username and see posts.  I sold plenty of heat I don't even have time to wear...i.e. 2000 jams, 2001 DS bred XIs, oxides, orlando pennys, etc...

Your response is quite lame.  Seems like your hoping to get LOLs and smiley faces from "guys" on an online forum.

laugh.gif

Are you the seller??? Seems like you are.

It's ok for people to do that now???

And the reasons its acceptable is:

1.) but, but, but you're still getting it.

2.) welp, it was only what, less than $5 bucks?

What part of the game is that??? LOL

I made this thread to see if its warranted to leave negative feedback. Which apparently its now the norm to swindle people with false advertisements.

heated over some shoes ? You got your shoes . Leaving a negative feedback for someone with a 100% record is a foul move in my opinion

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

laugh.gif
@ partial refund.

frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got em.

But seriously, just leave a negative feedback. You'll feel better after. And you could still give the gift a week later, no biggie. Thats a pretty good gift anyways, id take it a week late.
laugh.gif

I would be pissed off if i were you op, strictly off of principle.

Don't put that your going to ship priority if you plan on shipping a cheaper method. Plain and simple.

If your not bs'ing and you really bought the shoes as a gift and you seriously needed them by a certain day then yeah it's not unreasonable to request a small partial refund.

It's the sellers job to ship the way he says he's supposed to. In regards to him not shipping to wednesday, perhaps he didn't ship until the funds were in his bank account. I know some sellers that do that and I have no problem with it as I can see where their coming from. Still shipping parcel post instead of what he advertised is inexcusable though, especially when it's only a few bucks of a difference between the two options.

I made this thread to see if its warranted to leave negative feedback. Which apparently its now the norm to swindle people with false advertisements.

He didn't swindle you by shipping slow...but him advertising 2011 foams as 2007 is a different story...

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

heated over some shoes ? You got your shoes . Leaving a negative feedback for someone with a 100% record is a foul move in my opinion

Yes, it is a foul move.  That's why I'm contemplating it.

It is also a foul move to do someone dirty.  It is also foul to be dishonest to "save a few bucks" (that I could have tossed him if I knew he was gonna bust one)
It it is VERY foul to not respond to ANY of my emails.  He got his money and everything else wasn't a priority anymore.

He didn't swindle you by shipping slow...but him advertising 2011 foams as 2007 is a different story...

soooooooo...

If I posted a thread on NT for GALAXY FOAMS will ship overnight upon payment and I get paid and decide to ship them joints out 2 days later via Parcel Post/Media mail, everythings gucci???  vol: I didn't swindle nobody

Honestly you should leave negative feedback because you paid for an item and service that you aren't happy with so leave negative feedback and a honest comment on why you are leaving him that negative feedback

To the dude saying "if u didn't contact him its on you" ur dumb. U buy what u want based on info provided. If I tell u I have Galaxy foams for 500 shipped, then send eggplants... Is it your fault for not telling me u wanted galaxy's ??I know it's not the same situation, but false advertising is false advertising. No matter what.

If you don't feel satisfied with what you paid for and the service you paid for, leave a negative feedback.

And stop dodging the question and tell us who this NTer is so we know who not to deal with or what we are getting ourselves into if we deal with said seller.

soooooooo...

If I posted a thread on NT for GALAXY FOAMS will ship overnight upon payment and I get paid and decide to ship them joints out 2 days later via Parcel Post/Media mail, everythings gucci???  vol: I didn't swindle nobody

1) Parcel mail is not media mail. Dont try and lump them together to validate your anger to NT.
2) Handeling time refers to the time to get the item packaged up and in the mail NOT the total duration of the time from payment to being delivered. The seller listed a handeling time of 3-4 days in his listing so a red flag to message him about your strict time frame should have come up then prior to using the BIN option. 

3) What kind of "friend" would  be anything but understanding and appreciative that their gift is still in the mail and that they would get it in a few day upon explaining this story?

4) Leaving a negative feedback before the seller gets the chance to fix the issue is a very low move. Mistakes happen at least let him get the chance to own up to it before you try and ruin his feedback. 

5) 
laugh.gif
 @ a HEFTY refund. He should either refund the shipping charges or refend the item all together...nothing more. 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

To the dude saying "if u didn't contact him its on you" ur dumb. U buy what u want based on info provided. If I tell u I have Galaxy foams for 500 shipped, then send eggplants... Is it your fault for not telling me u wanted galaxy's ??I know it's not the same situation, but false advertising is false advertising. No matter what.
Apples and oranges. 
Are you really comparing sending a slower method to shipping a completely wrong item? 
laugh.gif
 Sit down.

I don't believe it was a mistake, as you said trunks. The seller tried to save a few measly bucks at the buyers expense. If op feels wronged enough to leave a negative feedback then he should. If the seller truly cared for his feedback he would have done as advertised on his eBay auction. Simple as that.

Why would you buy something like that where you'd only "need" it for a weekend anyway? What of he did ship it priority and a huge snow storm or something out of his control happened to the package. Why would you even risk it? No offense, I mean yeah he should have shipped as advertised, but you're the one who tied your money up over this supposed birthday gift.

Hes complaining about the seller communication, that's why I said it was on him...op already said he paid in the afternoon of Monday...the seller States 3-4 days handling time op said...that means he will ship 3-4 days after payment Max he shipped a day and half later....and like someone else mentioned even if he shipped priority op would have received his stuff Saturday....maybe before this birthday party

All of this complaining from a day and half from when the shoes were paid for to when the seller shipped...free shipping at that

Don't leave negative feedback because you were the one who has special circumstances and YOU didn't communicate that to the seller. A simple message to the seller stating that you need them by the weekend usually does the trick. This is on you. If he had 3-5 handling time listed and promised to ship PRIORITY (2-3 days) you would still miss out on your weekend deadline. Ebay buyers have to understand that people aren't going to drop whatever they are doing to deliver a package lightning fast. Gas prices, ebay fees, postage fees...it gets expensive. ALWAYS communicate with sellers when you need an item by a certain time.

Free shipping too? That would be an amazingly grimey move to leave negative feedback. Ebay policy states that sellers can ship the package within 3 business days after receiving payment. He did do anything wrong in relation to handling time to get to the post office a day and a half later. COMMUNICATE!

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Don't leave negative feedback because you were the one who has special circumstances and YOU didn't communicate that to the seller. A simple message to the seller stating that you need them by the weekend usually does the trick. This is on you. If he had 3-5 handling time listed and promised to ship PRIORITY (2-3 days) you would still miss out on your weekend deadline. Ebay buyers have to understand that people aren't going to drop whatever they are doing to deliver a package lightning fast. Gas prices, ebay fees, postage fees...it gets expensive. ALWAYS communicate with sellers when you need an item by a certain time.

That's a bs excuse. Most sellers require immediate payment but I have to wait until YOU get the time to ship to get my stuff? Sell when you have spare time then.

Regardless, op is complaining that the seller lied and did not ship priority as promised. Op took a gamble on priority shipping, no parcel post.

Getting payment and acceptable handling time 2 totally different things. YES you as a buyer have to wait to the seller has time to ship the package. It is EBAY's POLICY. Within 3 business days. The guy shipped within 2. That is perfectly acceptable without the communication by the buyer that he needed the shoes by the weekend. The entitlement of ebay buyers is sickening.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Apples and oranges. 
Are you really comparing sending a slower method to shipping a completely wrong item? 
laugh.gif
 Sit down.

Lol. I know man. I openly admitted it was different circumstances, but a deal is a deal. He shouldn't advertise that if it is not true. Apples and Oranges are different, but last time I checked they are both fruit. by the way... I'm still standing.

Back
Top Bottom