Grimey move...would you leave NEGATIVE feedback??? Or over reacting???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Ill try to answer as many questions I can,

1.) He still didn't contact me. He never contacted me. I got tracking through eBay automated system.

2.) I'm not going to give him any feedback until item arrives. He could have NOT double boxed it or whatever else that can go wrong.

3.) That 3-4 handling/shipping time wasn't made by him. It was eBay's "estimated" time under shipping. It ALWAYS say that. He stated CLEARLY, USPS PRIORITY
(for example: even if a California seller/so Cal were to list an item, eBay's "estimated" time is still 3-4 days. In reality it take a day to ship)
(I understand life/work/career/whatever, but if you can't follow through at least communicate. If I list something, i know in the back of my head, I will have to ship it)

4.) He only listed 1 (ONE) item. And he just listed it. 3 day listing with 2 hrs and 37 minutes left. He got paid instantly. No way he could "forget" or "mislabeled shipping"
(He got paid and did what he had to do with the INSTANT money. I don't know anyone who doesn't have a instant Paypal Debit Card)
(The excuse of waiting it to get into his bank account is bogus. He sent 1 day late. Paypal don't transfer funds into your bank account within 1 day)

5.) I don't know the NT'er. He never stated his name. I just got his eBay name and tried to search it here, but no go.

6.) It's basically about the principle. Don't say you're gonna do something and NOT do it. It's the equivalent to flaking. If you're not going to ship it priority, don't list it as so.

7.) When you pay for priority shipping, it usually takes people over a week??? I buy and sell a LOT. When I ship priority its 3 days MAXIMUM. I paid monday, promptly.
1.  Receiving tracking IS contact.  Not everyone has time to personally contact every buyer.  Nor should that be required.  Technically, a seller doesn't even have to let you know the item shipped by updating the tracking info.  But he did and you received an email--that's contact, albeit maybe not the contact that you would've preferred.
3.  Again, the seller didn't do things the way that YOU would've preferred, but he isn't in the wrong with shipping out when he did.  Having Priority mail as your shipping speed doesn't mean you have to ship the very next day--I'm not sure where you're getting that from.  Would it be nice?  Sure.  But immediate shipment isn't required.     

4.  I don't have a Paypal debit card and I always wait for the $$ to clear into my bank account, but I also adjust my handling time accordingly so the buyer knows.  "He sent 1 day late".  Again, how is him sending your kicks out when he did considered "late"?  I'm baffled by this.  
laugh.gif
  Unless you two had a pre-arranged shipping deal, you really have no reason to complain about when he shipped them out.  You're pissed because you wanted him to send them out the next day so that you could get your gift in time for dude's birthday--you assumed the seller would do things your way without confirming it with the seller.  That's on you, homie.  You do have a right to be pissed about how he shipped them, however.    

6.  I wouldn't call it flaking--you're still getting your item.  But I get where you're coming from.  You deserve a refund for shipping for sure.  Honestly, if the seller remedies the situation with a shipping refund, I'd just drop him neutral feedback.  If he never contacts you again, throw him negative for sure.   

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

you're not over reacting imo, he should have shipped as advertised
ohwell.gif

Yup.You SHOULD get what was promised to you. Leave negative feedback bro.

A lot of this would be cleared up if you just went ahead and posted the the link to the listing.

It is a kind of grimy to say "USPS Priority Mail double boxed" but to send Parcel Post. I'd be heated too. It doesn't matter if it's a gift or not.

But I wouldn't leave negative feedback. I'd see if he can explain why he delayed his shipping and sent out Parcel. You have tried contacting him but some things come up. Give him more time. If, when, you get the shoes and he still hasn't contacted you, I'd take that as guilt by omission and then leave negative feedback but be sure to explain why you are tarnishing dude's 100%. Who knows maybe he's done this grimy bait-and-switch stuff before with others but they were happy enough to receive some pristine kicks and decided not to bicker or bother with it. Different strokes.

Best to post up that listing though fam so we can see what you can see instead of just hearing what you have to say with what only you can see. Feel me.

SuperblyTRIFE. I agree with you.

All those other things didn't really matter. I just threw it in because I was pissed due to the fact that he shipped it parcel post.

When I buy things, I would like them in a timely matter. Even if I have to pay more. Believe it or not, if I see multiple sellers for an item, I'm going to choose who's going to ship it faster and what method.
I hate UPS, I hate FedEx, and I hate USPS parcel post. $%$% takes forever. And usually when I buy something, I'm going to need it. Say, my car broke down and I needed a thermostat and a few sensors, I'm going to order those parts because I need it and I'm going to pay more or look for fastest shipping to fix my car. I'd be pissed if I paid for expedited shipping on those parts and it comes 7-10 days leaving me on stuck...

I'm waiting for him to reply. If he doesn't, negative will be left.
If he does, ill see what he can do to remedy it.

Will keep NT updated on what happens.

Ok, here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Under shipping details it says expedited shipping. Click it, it says USPS Priority. Estimated delivery date is 4-5 days to be recieved.

He also charges $25 for Canada (international priority price) and $45 overseas (EMS express price)

Yes, they're used (lightly worn 5-6 times). It's a B day gift to one of my young homie that plays on my basketball team. They will be used for hooping as we also have a game this Sunday. I he knows and I won't get him a DS BNIB pair just for hooping

Missing the b day gift and basketball game is besides the point. He advertised usps priority, charges priority prices, but shipped USPS PARCEL POST

negative feedback

your reasons for needing the shoes by saturday shouldn't factor into this.

you paid for express shipping and didn't get it, simple as that.

You should ask to receive the different in the price of shipping. Don't leave any feedback unless he grossly misrepresents his item.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Why do you need them by the weekend?

Was a B day gift. 

Now will probably have to buy something else and be stuck with a shoe I don't need a week later...

I was in a similar situation not too long ago. what I did was print a pic of the gift and the tracking info and put it in a birthday card rather than buying another gift

You're overreacting. Only thing I say you "deserve" is the difference in shipping prices and shipping prices don't really mean anything.

He doesn't care about negative feedback.

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

Priority was $18. Parcel was $13. Since I charged you $15, i went with Parcel. If that is that much of a problem for you, then go ahead with the negative feedback. It's simple business.

I'm not about to split hairs with you about shipping...If you are that upset about having to wait until Wednesday, do what you gotta do man.

As far as "fellow NTer" goes...how would I have known that you were on NT? But like I said, it's simple business...it's unfortunate if you can't understand that.

if the seller offered free shipping, then i'd leave it be but MAYBE leave neutral commenting it.

if the seller CHARGED you shipping according to Priority rates, then we'd have a problem. Get the partial refund if you paid and possibly leave a negative.

if the seller stated if you do buy it now, they will ship a certain way then hold them to it.

Originally Posted by raptors29

You're overreacting. Only thing I say you "deserve" is the difference in shipping prices and shipping prices don't really mean anything.

You can definitely tell who the people who actually sell things on Ebay and those budget balling fools who act like they should be treated like high rollers while they lowball on Ebay. 

I'm gonna start selling stuff and advertise "free overnight shipping"

And ill ship it whatever way I feel like to save some bread.

It's obvious people can't complain because its "free shipping"

IT'S NOT ABOUT SHIPPING PRICES, its about principle/honesty/and fulfilling YOUR advertising

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

Priority was $18. Parcel was $13. Since I charged you $15, i went with Parcel. If that is that much of a problem for you, then go ahead with the negative feedback. It's simple business.

I'm not about to split hairs with you about shipping...If you are that upset about having to wait until Wednesday, do what you gotta do man.

As far as "fellow NTer" goes...how would I have known that you were on NT? But like I said, it's simple business...it's unfortunate if you can't understand
that.
He approach to business is very Young_Dro-esque. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks NT.

I WILL be leaving negative feedback. He said he's ok with it with the "do what you gotta do" NT swag and even emailing me ignorant replies with name calling. I don't understand people these day, and to think I was leaning towards not giving him negative feedback...

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by raptors29

You can definitely tell who the people who actually sell things on Ebay and those budget balling fools who act like they should be treated like high rollers while they lowball on Ebay. 
That's what I'm saying. It's up to the seller. I've paid $20 before and it said "Expedited Shipping", but it was sent Parcel Post. All I'm saying is don't put too much stock into shipping on eBay. It's poorly regulated.  

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

As far as "fellow NTer" goes...how would I have known that you were on NT? But like I said, it's simple business...it's unfortunate if you can't understand that.

Dude is wack! Please ruin is 100% feedback!
laugh.gif
For his loss, for the win!

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

laugh.gif
I love how these dudes sell some shoes and all of a sudden they're businessmen.  Get outta here with that BS, if you think saving $2 is worth making your client(s) unhappy then it's simple BAD business.  I really wanna know who this dude is, you should put his name/address on here when you get the shoes.  Let's see if we can teach him how the business world actually works
wink.gif

Thanks NT.

I WILL be leaving negative feedback. He said he's ok with it with the "do what you gotta do" NT swag and even emailing me ignorant replies with name calling. I don't understand people these day, and to think I was leaning towards not giving him negative feedback...

Name calling?
laugh.gif
Post em' for the lulz PLEASE.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

laugh.gif
I love how these dudes sell some shoes and all of a sudden they're businessmen.  Get outta here with that BS, if you think saving $2 is worth making your client(s) unhappy then it's simple BAD business.  I really wanna know who this dude is, you should put his name/address on here when you get the shoes.  Let's see if we can teach him how the business world actually works
wink.gif

Yeah this guy is an idiot. Then he becomes hostile when he:1. Is dishonest2. Downgraded my shipping3. He gets called on itHere's a few more emails he sent me: By the way, the > part about listening to offers on my auction...that's copied and pasted > from every auction that I have...and I have had quite a few. In fact, the > whole bottom of the description, from the part about authenticity and > shipping details, is copied and pasted from all of my auctions. Don't > flatter yourself Call it what u > want..."Grimey" or whatever, but I set the shipping > price to cover what > the average shipping is...if priority doesn't fit > in that set amount, then > I ship via parcel. Never received a > complaint, but you can be the > first. > > Enjoy the kicks...maybe there's someone else on ebay that woulda > sold > you those for that price and shipped priority... I won't deal with me ever again so that you wouldn't have to cry about that. > Another option is you can keep the sneakers and that be that. OR, you can > keep the sneakers and leave negative feedback. You can do as you please. > I really don't have the desire, nor time to go back and forth with you > about getting a pair of sneakers on Sat/Mon vs getting a pair of sneakers > on Tues/Wed.All because I sent him this: Dear imalwaysontop, > > Don't advertise it as such then. > Better idea: advertise standard > shipping/parcel post. If priority is in the "alloted" budget, upgrade them > and its a win/win situation. > > Don't advertise something and don't follow > through...its simple business.

Oh and apparently he has a few degrees in Business Admin. as I called him out trying to school ME on "simple business"

"Thanks for your business advice. I've got a few degrees in business admin though, so I'm pretty good on that. Thanks again."

He has some stuff on eBay as I type this, his eBay is: imalwaysontop

Someone send him a question asking him for his NT name. It says on his auctions that he is an nter and ask for my sn for legitness...

I have his name (through Paypal), but not sure if its a good idea to post it

Back
Top Bottom