Grimey move...would you leave NEGATIVE feedback??? Or over reacting???

at the end of the day...he probably won't care that much if you leave him negative feedback. if he sells something and has like 98% feedback...you really think that's gonna stop him from making the same amount of money he would have made anyway?

either keep the shoes or just tell him you want a refund and call it a day

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

He doesn't care about negative feedback.

He emailed me this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

Priority was $18. Parcel was $13. Since I charged you $15, i went with Parcel. If that is that much of a problem for you, then go ahead with the negative feedback. It's simple business.

I'm not about to split hairs with you about shipping...If you are that upset about having to wait until Wednesday, do what you gotta do man.

As far as "fellow NTer" goes...how would I have known that you were on NT? But like I said, it's simple business...it's unfortunate if you can't understand that.

laugh.gif
I love how these dudes sell some shoes and all of a sudden they're businessmen.  Get outta here with that BS, if you think saving $2 is worth making your client(s) unhappy then it's simple BAD business.  I really wanna know who this dude is, you should put his name/address on here when you get the shoes.  Let's see if we can teach him how the business world actually works
wink.gif
Bingo.

Son !@%% just the negative feedback. I was about to say leave him negative feedback not only off the principle, but on top of that he's advertising them as 07's. Son clearly is just a dude saying whatever to give his listing more appeal. But for him to say "you paid 15, and priority is 18, so I went with the 13" straight scumbag. Business isn't screwing over your customer, by jipping them 2 dollars to save yourself 3 and go back on your word. Leave a negative and don't even accept those *@*$'s and get your money back. You still got time to buy your friend something else. I wouldn't give this dude a dime of my money, !@%% whoever thinks i'm over reacting. That's business, respecting your customers. 
EDIT: Son I would go as far as stating I received fakes on his feedback just so when he relist them he won't be able to sell. That's over reacting, but for someone your doing business with make you feel disrespected to the point you even think of that chances are it's deserved. 

Damn, totally overlooked the 2007 thing. SMH.

Well Imma leave him that negative and ship them joints back. He's heated, but I didn't do anything wrong.

He states he rather have the shoes back and he's EVEN going to pay for return shipping too. I even sent him this because dude is grimey:

Dear imalwaysontop,

I also find it rather amusing that you would be willing to eat the shipping charges and pay for return shipping ($26), but you refuse to ship out the way you advertise because it was $3.00 more.

Simple business 101. Subtraction by addition.

- dunks_318ti

And he just responded with this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

That's because I'd rather pay the $26, get my sneakers back, and never have to deal with you ever again in my life. Peace of mind, dude.

F him. Too much of a hassle, wasted my time, pain in the add, etc...

Dudes a clown. Deal with you? Cause your immediate payment is a issue 
roll.gif
. Better make sure you have your funds in order though, sounds like the type of dude that wouldn't mind losing his account to beat you out of that 220

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Damn, totally overlooked the 2007 thing. SMH.

Well Imma leave him that negative and ship them joints back. He's heated, but I didn't do anything wrong.

He states he rather have the shoes back and he's EVEN going to pay for return shipping too. I even sent him this because dude is grimey:

Dear imalwaysontop,

I also find it rather amusing that you would be willing to eat the shipping charges and pay for return shipping ($26), but you refuse to ship out the way you advertise because it was $3.00 more.

Simple business 101. Subtraction by addition.

- dunks_318ti

And he just responded with this:

Dear dunks_318ti,

That's because I'd rather pay the $26, get my sneakers back, and never have to deal with you ever again in my life. Peace of mind, dude.

F him. Too much of a hassle, wasted my time, pain in the add, etc...

You have his shipping address... you should send him this:

Troll_Face.jpg

Him shipping Wednesday isn't good business practice, but I could let that slide. But not shipping priority when you said you would isn't acceptable. Try to get some of the shipping cost back or leave negative feedback.

Back
Top Bottom