H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

I read the thread title and brainstormed possible racist hoodies. I thought maybe they made a literal pointy all white Klan hoodie.

This is just wild offensive that they put a child in it though.

They knew what they were doing. This is what they think about us.

I had a pair of G-Units in middle school :lol:

Kid%20s%20Shoes%205938_5_LRG.jpg

these joints
Me too

I thought it was gorilla unit too.
Similarly, if you know anything about black greeks, alphas refer to themselves as apes sometimes and use the gorilla on lots of things. My boy (kappa) made the observation that he doesn't understand why they do that considering what it once meant. I don't care one way or another.

Gorilla Unit :lol: :lol:

I wonder if dude also think that in the jungles of South America there are squads of apes at war with one another, and trying to overthrow Governments.

Just a bunch of Silverbacks throwing hands down there at the time

lol. the gunit clothing all said gorilla unit (when they decide to spell it out). don't know if it was 50 or ecko that ****** up but it's 100% gorilla unit for clothing.

s-l300.jpg

gu_ls_004_wswp.jpg

gu_t_037_grp.jpg

cent-and-tony-yayo-of-gunit-during-ny-jet-josh-evans-and-50-cent-with-picture-id109560889

Last edited:
Knew I wasn't tripping. So it's like the N word too, if it's a black person doing it (making clothes with the gorilla imagery) there's no issue with it.

yea lets blame the parents

blame anyone except the racists for their racism

While I wouldn't blame the parents outright, it is a valid question as to who exactly was in the room with the kid when the shoot went down. With a child that young, I'd have to imagine a parent/guardian was somewhere on set.

It could very likely be a Photoshop on a stock image... which brings up the question why must you use the AA child?

what?

CNY follows the lunar calendar so it never has a set day.

CNY in '16 was on 2/8.

The Kings had home games on 2/1 and 2/3 and didn't have another one until 2/19.

So yeah, it was most likely innocent. Sorry, but Boogie overreacted. A celebration for one of the largest demographics in CA is now an insult to black people?

That tee was dope btw. If I was a Kings fan I woulda been mad to not get the shirt :lol:
Not only that but CNY is celebrate for more than just one day. its celebrated across a couple of week.s

that hoodie was probably one of 100 he wore for that shoot

not saying the parents werent in the room or didnt see every single last piece

im more inclined to believe producers knew it would be problematic and done it clandestine or through use of subterfuge

like between item #78 and #79 we need you to look over these documents in the other room please

lol. the gunit clothing all said gorilla unit (when they decide to spell it out). don't know if it was 50 or ecko that ****ed up but it's 100% gorilla unit for clothing.

gu_t_037_grp.jpg
Memories. I definitely had this shirt as a kid

Fam you see what I mean :lol:

*****s get too woke and start blurring reality to mold it into whatever they want to.

Rationality is dead.

Damn people really go after G-Unit now, too?

So im assuming Bape/A Bathing Ape is unacceptable now too huh

I mean, people compare themselves to apes and beasts all the time. It's a term to reflect primal dominance like a lion represents king.

But who accepts the label monkey? I hear parent may refer to their own hyper active kids as monkey. But I dare you go call someone else's kid a monkey. Let me know what happens.

Those defending this are the same ones that defended the brown janitor corn pop.

Back
Top Bottom