Ha ha life, funny joke!! (Girl thread, pics this time!!)

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Man O.P. don't even trip off this girl or any girl man. I had the meanest clarity nut last week while in Vegas after messing with this model chick I met at Magics. At the end of the day what's it all about man? You meet a girl, wine and dine her, wait for her to hopefully call you and when she does she just tells you," I'm not ready for another guy right now." All the while a dude like me is walking around in the background with a towel wrapped around his waist singing, Young Jeezy "Way to gone" after we just watched Twilight "episode whatever it was just on as background noise as you tongued my balls". See, I had a reality check while I was out there. It all started after I messed around with a chick that just so happened to have a husband that she never told me about and this model chick that looked gorgeous but had the confidence of a 350 pound one legged precious with a goatee and pink eye. These #%!!!# don't matter man. You probably feel worthless and lost some confidence but dude trust me when I tell you that you are doing it wrong. The truth is you need to get your +%#@ together. No, I'm not talking about become a millionaire, get some swag and all that b.s. I'm talking about you aren't shining king. You aren't being the dynamic and charismatic full formed and functioning star that you are destined to be. With these females how you look doesn't matter to them as much as it does to us and if you have endearing personality traits and charisma but are firm you can pull ANY chick. Now how do you get these traits and charisma? Get your mind right, fall in love with yourself unconditionally and let your nuts hang. If you feel it, say it, if you want it, get it. Life is constantly holding its hands up saying, "dude all of this is for you but you're so stupid you've allowed everyone else to fool you into believing you aren't good enough for it." King stop. I want someone else to experience the misery with me of what its like to get things you want only to be incredibly dissapointed with how over hyped life is. You haven't suffered until you get everything you want............... peace

feathered bird tales
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Man O.P. don't even trip off this girl or any girl man. I had the meanest clarity nut last week while in Vegas after messing with this model chick I met at Magics. At the end of the day what's it all about man? You meet a girl, wine and dine her, wait for her to hopefully call you and when she does she just tells you," I'm not ready for another guy right now." All the while a dude like me is walking around in the background with a towel wrapped around his waist singing, Young Jeezy "Way to gone" after we just watched Twilight "episode whatever it was just on as background noise as you tongued my balls". See, I had a reality check while I was out there. It all started after I messed around with a chick that just so happened to have a husband that she never told me about and this model chick that looked gorgeous but had the confidence of a 350 pound one legged precious with a goatee and pink eye. These #%!!!# don't matter man. You probably feel worthless and lost some confidence but dude trust me when I tell you that you are doing it wrong. The truth is you need to get your +%#@ together. No, I'm not talking about become a millionaire, get some swag and all that b.s. I'm talking about you aren't shining king. You aren't being the dynamic and charismatic full formed and functioning star that you are destined to be. With these females how you look doesn't matter to them as much as it does to us and if you have endearing personality traits and charisma but are firm you can pull ANY chick. Now how do you get these traits and charisma? Get your mind right, fall in love with yourself unconditionally and let your nuts hang. If you feel it, say it, if you want it, get it. Life is constantly holding its hands up saying, "dude all of this is for you but you're so stupid you've allowed everyone else to fool you into believing you aren't good enough for it." King stop. I want someone else to experience the misery with me of what its like to get things you want only to be incredibly dissapointed with how over hyped life is. You haven't suffered until you get everything you want............... peace

feathered bird tales
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You must be one ugly looking dude if that thing is out of your league.
That @%+* that makes your soul burn slow... 

roll.gif

Didn't even read half the replies. You dudes are fooling. I know half y'all are over weight as hell, I know a good percentage of y'all are still virgins. Running they mouths over an internet message board. Good thing I aint like some of the kids on here talking about I'm thinking about suicide, y'all would tell me to off myself.... straight ruthless.

Glad to say I got my head on straight. Remember what I'm all about, and its back to work on my goals. To all you hating, let's see the average white girls you all have
grin.gif
kick rocks.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Didn't even read half the replies. You dudes are fooling. I know half y'all are over weight as hell, I know a good percentage of y'all are still virgins. Running they mouths over an internet message board. Good thing I aint like some of the kids on here talking about I'm thinking about suicide, y'all would tell me to off myself.... straight ruthless.

Glad to say I got my head on straight. Remember what I'm all about, and its back to work on my goals. To all you hating, let's see the average white girls you all have
grin.gif
kick rocks.
Ha.  Mr. "Be up front with me, you're super out of my league but you said we'd become a couple!!!" got tough in the last 24 hours.  Try again.
For the record, I don't think she's too bad looking, I didn't make a comment about that but you said what you said and posted a girl thread after one date and I just think you need to be more confident.

She's cute, I don't know why people are giving you shet for the post?

You did say you came out of a long relationship, it's normal to be awkward and the transition to the dating scene sucks, but you'll manage.

I swear some of you are just $*%#++++, reaching for luls; the guy obviously took a L and posted on a Internet board and offered pics...and he still gets shet for it?

Goodluck OP, forgetting the girl from the last relationship sucks, still haven't managed.

Back
Top Bottom