Half Of America Makes Less Than $27,520 A Year And 15 Other Signs The Middle Class Is Dying

does Obama deserve some of the blame?

• yeah, he promised us a CHANGE and nothing changed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, Obama is a great president and he's helping America move forward

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A U.S. triggered economic collapse will occur 9/2015, that the world will not recover from.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
Stock Market is way above 6,000.
Unemployment is down
[/COLOR]

Damn you Barry! :lol:

I really want to laugh, but I almost feel sorry for you. :smh:

Btw, if there's one thing we learned from 2008, the stock market is probably the last indicator to look at when measuring the health of the economy.. This bubble will pop and will make '08 look like a walk in the park.

unemployment numbers aint a good indicator but ive noticed a lot of people use it. if you want the real number look up U-6 or labor force participation rate

This clown *** dude started another bait thread about Obama? 

Obama is that dude 
nthat.gif
 Although I don't agree with a lot of what's been done under his watch. 

if you only hold gold or property, and other things that might be somewhat protected against a market collapse, you still have a high chance getting got...

people will see what you have and run up on you...unless you are able to get yourself to an isolated, self sustaining piece of property (which includes power generators), a collapse will yield chaos...we would probably revert to something like a barter-style economy and currency (as we know it) will be rendered useless...i think seeds are the perfect thing to buy, as great of a variety of seeds as one can get...

Last edited:
Oligarchy, crony capitalism, and corporate collusion with government has caused this.

We too have caused this. Complacency has been the downfall of American society.

Many Americans hypocritically make fun of the rest of the world for marching, protesting, and demonstrating when they see their rights being trampled upon, forgetting Americans of the past did the exact same thing time and time again.

Unless we march and get rid of corporate involvement in politics, things will never go the way of the people.

An initiative I've known about for a while now.

Their goal is to get rid of corporate and wealthy donors from controlling political discourse via a constitutional amendment.

The main goal is to get the states to call a convention that will override congress and pass the amendment.

http://www.wolf-pac.com/

Last edited:
It's all Barry's fault.
He saved the auto industry.
Rescued the Sea Captain from the pirates.
Killed Bin Laden
Stock Market is way above 6,000.
Unemployment is down
Damn you Barry! :lol:

you giving Mr. Soetoro too much credit

His supporters are blind. He has failed on every front. Even his signature achievement, Obamacare is ****. It truly pisses me off that I supported him so hard in 2008. I should have seen the signs. :smh: at me.

Hopefully, our next President (not Hillary) can get us out of this mess.

I agree with you, he has been terrible.. but he still has many supporters who believe he's a great president
The only way America could sustain it's business as usual is to seriously bring back imperialism and literally conquer nations for their resources directly (without greasing palms) sacrificing the good of their people for the good of its own. Obviously, that's not ideal in this globalized world we live in today. I think he's an average president. Not bad. Maybe even a good president... But we don't need a good president right now. We need a game changer, we need a great one, We needed someone who would inspire an uprising and bring back the middle class by putting a stop to corporate greed. He is just not the one. Don't blame him because the public believed.  

Back
Top Bottom