Half Of America Makes Less Than $27,520 A Year And 15 Other Signs The Middle Class Is Dying

does Obama deserve some of the blame?

• yeah, he promised us a CHANGE and nothing changed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, Obama is a great president and he's helping America move forward

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's because the market is flipped. Jobs that should be offering more money don't.

And who's president doesn't matter. They're just the face of the organization. The inside runs itself either way

Last edited:
I know entertainment shouldn't be used during politics but house Of Cards is a real vital interpretation as to why & how things are made up. This country is run by big business & egos of a few powerful men. The government doesn't give a single **** about the american public or the struggle, decisions are made solely in order to please those at the top and to keep favors in pocket.

I still see no reason why ******* campaigns need to be funded in the millions anyway, why shouldn't the choosing of all our elected officials be placed on a fair scope with identical events & campaign strategies. cut all the hoopla out of politics and concentrate directly on issues and improvement.

That's common knowledge . The president is just a puppet . He don't run ish.

wages that needed to go up years ago haven't . Employers are picky af when the wages are garbage .

Last edited:
The economy is in a better position than it was pre obama IMO. We have fixed the mortgage crisis and I feel more americans understand the importance of keeping things american. Corporations still run the country which is a problem and neither parties are trying to fix that. We literally had a big business guy running for president who did the very same things that are killing america (shipping jobs out, shady tax practices). It really is just going to take more people to be educated on how our economy works and why its important to support your mom and pop stores and not the walmarts.

"The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin.

lol so true though

so america i doing just fine then

nikes and jordans sell out on the reg

That's the issue, for blacks at least. Minute we get money we looking for the fastest way to give it to someone that isn't black. We spend over a trillion a year in goods but hold less than 1% of the wealth in the nation. Smh

That's the issue, for blacks at least. Minute we get money we looking for the fastest way to give it to someone that isn't black. We spend over a trillion a year in goods but hold less than 1% of the wealth in the nation. Smh

Jordan is black :lol: problem solved

I mean the american Dream is literally to buy something

Buy the big house
Buy the expensive car
Make the Big money at your job

this culture puts so much emphasis on buying things to boost your status and completely ignores being happy with your life without relying heavily on material things. This mindset is preached from day 1 and all it helps is those people at the top of the food chain.

Buy the big house
Buy the expensive car

this culture puts so much emphasis on buying things to boost your status and completely ignores being happy with your life without relying heavily on material things. This mindset is preached from day 1 and all it helps is those people at the top of the food chain.

its stronger than ever imo with the age of social media

im prob one of the cheapest NTrs there is real talk

*$&% is stupid

Last edited:
its stronger than ever imo with the age of social media

im prob one of the cheapest NTrs there is real talk

*$&% is stupid

In all honesty i buy items here and there because i'm just a fan of fashion and for the most part the things i like are usually rather expensive, but as i've gotten older i've focused more on saving rather than buying. I could only imagine what 16-17 year old me would be copping in these times :smh:

In all honesty i buy items here and there because i'm just a fan of fashion and for the most part the things i like are usually rather expensive, but as i've gotten older i've focused more on saving rather than buying. I could only imagine what 16-17 year old me would be copping in these times :smh:

same

older i get less i care about it though

i dont even visit the high end designer threads anymore

bein 16-17 must be hard these days

Buy the big house
Buy the expensive car

An that's why you'll always be an outsider looking in. The woe is me, the system is against me mentality on this board is disgusting. "Man if only the government forced rich people to give up more money then we'd all be equal"

Like my god, nobody owes you dudes anything. Go out and freaking take it.

An some of you are the same people that vilify the millenials because of their lackadaisical work ethic, and expectations that a good life should be handed to them. Yet, based on your posts many of you are guilty of the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom