Halloween Horror Nights 22

I went. It was good as always. If you've been before it's always the same stuff, just different theme. You'll enjoy it more if you are a fan of the themed houses. For example, I don't know what Silent Hill is so I didn't really get any of it but there were fans of SH who were freaking out over it.

If you can, get the express pass. It's expensive.. like $70.. but it's worth it.. especially if you plan on going close to Halloween.

I think I'll be going with my brother and his friends this weekend or next weekend. Do what Ghenges said and get the express pass.

Yea, I'm gonna go on Sunday. It's like $40 + the $60 express pass.

I want to do Islands Of Adventure on Saturday but can't find any bundles.

My friends and I are hittin it up on Halloween, I just hope the lines aren't gonna be too long.

It was great and worth it. went on all 7 mazes. the trick is start at the end of the park and work your way front cuz when people get there they just go to the first one they see. best maze is a toss up between the texas chainsaw and the walking dead terror tram.

went last night, the people trying to scare you in the street chased this one kid, he ran into a store then started screaming at her "ha I'm in store you can't get me" then she ran to the door then he ran screaming :lol: it has hilarious

My friends and I are hittin it up on Halloween, I just hope the lines aren't gonna be too long.

If you're going ON Halloween it's going to be a madhouse. 90 minute wait for houses unless you get Express passes.

Just got back today. I paid about $425 for 2 Halloween horror nights tickets, 2 hrn express passes, and 2 islands of adventure tickets. Anyone else who plans to go I HIGHLY recommend getting there at 6:30-7pm AND purchasing an express pass. The haunted house lines were mad long. I had an express pass and still left the line early cause I didn't want to waste majority of my time in line.

Here's how me & my friends did it:  terror tram, silent hill, transformers, texas chainsaw, mummy, walking dead, La Llorona, simpsons, monster remix. We got there early and did the 1st half pretty quickly. Short waiting times. By the time we got to the zombie maze, everything was PACKED.  We stood in line for almost two hrs waiting to get into walking dead, it was crazy. The La Llorona line wasn't as long, but we still had to wait a good amount. After that, we did simpsons just bc the ride gave us a chance to sit down lol. There was like 15 min left before the park closes down but we didn't wanna wait in any more lines, so we skipped Alice Cooper. Overall, the mazes were top-notch, but the true horror of that night were the lines. Holy ****. Makes me really consider gettin a pass next time I go.

Back
Top Bottom