Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Add me for custom games

GT: Astronout

I will def be adding everyone who leaves their GT. LETS GO!

ill have the game but wont be able to get on till prolly this weekend but add me : Itz Me Pizzo 23.. List might be full so whoever leaves there tag ill add when i get around to it

Dude at walmart didnt even know the game was already in the case for some reason.
He let me cop...:smokin
Wont have a chance to play til 2morrow tho :smh:

I just played in a Halo 4 tournament at my local walmart and that *** is :smokin
It really brings back to competitiveness that the original halo brand was founded on. I really want to see what the campaign is looking like though.

BUMP

Seems to be past midnight ET. I know people have to be racing home now lol

2 hrs and 40min. The only downside of PT is game releases

I'll be picking up my pre-order from bestbuy after i get done voting and classes.

CAN NOT WAIT!

I haven't played halo since 3. I keep pressing LB thinking its ADS:rolleyes but so far it's pretty good.

theres no custom controls right?

i don't understand why crouch cant remain the thumbstick. i like the default controls but i want the thumbstick to crouch instead of b, its like ******ed to try crouch jumps

Im lighting these ************* up and then they kill me in like 2 seconds. I dont get it. Somebody please tell me which gun to use.

theres no custom controls right?
i don't understand why crouch cant remain the thumbstick. i like the default controls but i want the thumbstick to crouch instead of b, its like ******ed to try crouch jumps

use the recon config

to the other dude: use the dmr

Disc 2 is just the installation disc for multiplayer.

Played about 2 hrs. Multiplayer is probably the best since Halo 2. Not a fan of the menu interface and the lack of rankings though.

I miss the level system that showed off how good I was to everybody. :-/

My goodness I've been on a roll tonight. Multiple 30 kill games. Loving the multiplayer so far, plays very well.

Back
Top Bottom