Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Please, if I know anything it's H2. Was a lvl 45 in team slayer, and a 40 on big team and team objective. The needler was TRASH. Played countless hours. B X R, B X B,and double shooting people all day.

Dual Needlers WRECKED in H2...what are you even talking about?

Dual Needlers WRECKED in H2...what are you even talking about?

Lol, proof I no longer need to listen to your halo advise or anyone who agrees with this. Lol duel needlers, maybe against people who never played before when they have no ammo left.

You're wrong.
Please, if I know anything it's H2. Was a lvl 45 in team slayer, and a 40 on big team and team objective. The needler was TRASH. Played countless hours. B X R, B X B,and double shooting people all day.
I actually agree with both of you.

Dual Needlers was good in H2, but definitely not at that level. High level halo is basically an 8 gun game. BR, AR/SMG and the Power Weapons, that is it. 3/4s of the guns in the game had no real practical use in most situations. No one bothered picking up dual needlers becuase BR was the god gun and could do everything.

Last edited:
I actually agree with both of you.

Dual Needlers was good in H2, but definitely not at that level. High level halo is basically an 8 gun game. BR, AR/SMG and the Power Weapons, that is it. 3/4s of the guns in the game had no real practical use in most situations.

Yup. Every gun can kill someone but which ones do it the best is what it comes down to. Needler is no where near the top of the list.

Game is paying for itself. Flipped all the DLC and free stuff best buy gave me with the preorder. :pimp:

Gotta get those Amex credits too.

If this ish had a ranking system I would buy a new 360 and halo4 in 29 minutes when I leave work.

they ef'ed up by not doing that.  Lots of OG halo players probably boycotting.

Someone start a petition to implement ranking!!!!!!

^pretty sure ranking is in the works. They're letting the game get some legs before implementing it.

Anyone else having trouble getting a game? Apparently matchmaking is down already.... SMH :smh:

Servers appear to be down. I can't connect or join a party or any MP games. Hmmm............ :smh:

^pretty sure ranking is in the works. They're letting the game get some legs before implementing it.
 Where did you hear this brah, or just a gut feeling.... I hope you are true.....

I am getting that itch to play.  The youtube vids look on point.

^
Halo 4 'Competitive Skill Rank' coming post-launch
by Steve Watts, Nov 05, 2012 8:15am PST