Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

FOR THOSE THAT KEEP ASKING:

COMPETITIVE SKILL RANKS WILL BE IN THE GAME AROUND NEW YEARS!!

THIS WAS STATED BY 343 INDUSTRIES THEMSELVES. THEY ARE STILL TESTING HOW EXACTLY TO IMPLEMENT IT TO MAKE IT WORK AND BE FAIR FOR EVERYONE. JUST BE PATIENT.

Damn it Newegg needs to hurry man... you dudes have me amped.

Only thing I'm worried about is was memphisfinest said about if an opponent gets the jump on you with a DMR or BR you are pretty much done.

In Halo 3 even if they got some shots in on you and you were nice with strafing you could come back and kill your opponent even though he or she got the jump on you.

Now it's like COD where who ever sees who first and starts firing they get the kill.

Also, I've noticed that they beefed up the AR because it was winning at close range against the DMR in one of those vids that memphisfinest posted.

I forgot what email I used to check out with newegg, now I cant even get my hands on my tracking number
mean.gif

Got the email last nigh that Amazon finally shipped my copy out. Hopefully the DHL man hurries up. Trying to play some MP matches before tonight.

question, so i recently bought a xbox but without the hard drive. its not an arcade so i was wondering if i can play halo 4 without it.

Damn it Newegg needs to hurry man... you dudes have me amped.

Only thing I'm worried about is was memphisfinest said about if an opponent gets the jump on you with a DMR or BR you are pretty much done.

In Halo 3 even if they got some shots in on you and you were nice with strafing you could come back and kill your opponent even though he or she got the jump on you.

Now it's like COD where who ever sees who first and starts firing they get the kill.

Also, I've noticed that they beefed up the AR because it was winning at close range against the DMR in one of those vids that memphisfinest posted.

YEP. IF YOU DON'T FIRE FIRST, YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO SPRINT AWAY AND REGROUP UNLESS THE GUY WHO STARTED FIRING ON YOU IS REALLY BAD. THE DMR AND BR JUST RAPE SO QUICKLY. REMINDS ME A LOT OF HALO 1.

YEA THE AR IS BEEFED UP A LOT. GUNS THAT I NEVER USED BEFORE NOW GET KILLS (AR AND NEEDLER) EASILY DEPENDING ON SITUATION. CLOSE RANGE THE AR WILL BEAT THE DMR AND BR MOST OF THE TIME. I MEAN IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE FOR IT TO BE THIS WAY BUT IT'S ODD TO HALO VETS WHO COULD RAPE AN AR PLAYER IN CLOSE QUARTERS WITH THE BR.

YOU NEED A HARD DRIVE FOR MULTIPLAYER OR AT LEAST A FLASH DRIVE.
a flash drive is like a smaller memory card right and how much does those run for? sorry if i sound ignorant but i stuck with the ps3 for the longest now.

YOU CAN ORDER A CHEAP 16GB OFF EBAY FOR LIKE $5 OR GO TO BEST BUY/RADIOSHACK AND GRAB ONE FOR BETWEEN $10-$25 FOR A 16GB

YEP. IF YOU DON'T FIRE FIRST, YOU PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO SPRINT AWAY AND REGROUP UNLESS THE GUY WHO STARTED FIRING ON YOU IS REALLY BAD. THE DMR AND BR JUST RAPE SO QUICKLY. REMINDS ME A LOT OF HALO 1.
YEA THE AR IS BEEFED UP A LOT. GUNS THAT I NEVER USED BEFORE NOW GET KILLS (AR AND NEEDLER) EASILY DEPENDING ON SITUATION. CLOSE RANGE THE AR WILL BEAT THE DMR AND BR MOST OF THE TIME. I MEAN IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE FOR IT TO BE THIS WAY BUT IT'S ODD TO HALO VETS WHO COULD RAPE AN AR PLAYER IN CLOSE QUARTERS WITH THE BR.

The halo reach AR is useless but the halo 3 AR could get the job done unless you sucked or you were up against some elite level player. The needler was deadly in halo 2 but went downhill after that.

The halo reach AR is useless but the halo 3 AR could get the job done unless you sucked or you were up against some elite level player. The needler was deadly in halo 2 but went downhill after that.

H2 needler was completely useless ever when dueled. what are you talking about???

Last edited:
My copy from newegg should arrive by this evening and this will be my first Halo game so if anybody wants to add me my GT is Mrblue718

Is that little charge gun back for Halo 4.

The one that mostly the Jackels with the shields would have in Halo 3.

Most people cheesed with it in Halo 2 to drop your shields and then one shot you.

I never got to play Halo 2 online though so :rolleyes

got a headache from playing this game, played for like an hour earlier. game is good. not used to all these new guns and stuff though. went 24/11 one match, did crappy the rest :lol:

I just played the first mission and this **** reminds me of Halo 2 HARD.

I'm wearing pajama pants and eating percocet for the rest of the day.

Is that little charge gun back for Halo 4.

The one that mostly the Jackels with the shields would have in Halo 3.

Most people cheesed with it in Halo 2 to drop your shields and then one shot you.

I never got to play Halo 2 online though so :rolleyes

O YEA, THE PLASMA PISTOL IS BACK AND THE PLASMA PISTOL/BATTLE RIFLE COMBO IS A LOT MORE DEADLY THAN HALO 3. ALMOST LIKE HALO 2. I'VE BEEN USING THAT COMBO A LOT ACTUALLY.

My copy from newegg should arrive by this evening and this will be my first Halo game so if anybody wants to add me my GT is Mrblue718
I hope mine is there when I get home I will go HAM and maybe even call out of work.

Feel free to add me to your list and invite anytime. Like playing with groups over randoms.

GT: R GANGSTA J

Long story about the GT, but it is from college, lol

You're wrong.

Please, if I know anything it's H2. Was a lvl 45 in team slayer, and a 40 on big team and team objective. The needler was TRASH. Played countless hours. B X R, B X B,and double shooting people all day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom