Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Game is paying for itself. Flipped all the DLC and free stuff best buy gave me with the preorder. :pimp:
Gotta get those Amex credits too.

how much did you sell the DLC codes for? I'm thinking about doing the same. Did you get a poster when you picked up the game? I heard they were giving them out but I didn't get one :smh:

yeah the game is definitely alot faster, which I personally like, so I'm not complaining.

the first time I played 'the flood' had me like

My copy wont get here till Thursday it looks like. This was not worth the 18 dollars I saved
mean.gif

Cats talking about the MP. Any of yall beat it on Legendary yet? This new generation of gamers blows! Who buys a game just to go straight to MP? Playing for all the wrong reasons.

Cats talking about the MP. Any of yall beat it on Legendary yet? This new generation of gamers blows! Who buys a game just to go straight to MP? Playing for all the wrong reasons.

I played through 4 chapters of the campaign before I touched the multiplayer.

Halos success is primarily founded on its mulitplayer though, most people who play this game couldnt give a crap about the story really. Play through it once or twice and be done with it.

I've beaten them all on Legendary several times, but it is what it is.

Lol please enlighten us, what is the right reason to play video games? When will I be allowed to play MP?

:lol: Oh now there is a right and wrong way to play video games? OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I started off doing terrible on this multiplayer. Finally got a rhythm going my last half dozen games. I'm really not a fan of loadouts. I feel like it takes away from what I liked the most about Halo, pick your weapon and do work. They just tried to do too much in my opinion. The campaign is dope so far. I'll more than likely have that knocked out by the weekend then I'll run back through on co op for those skulls.

I'm waiting for the rest of the folks to get it so we can co-op the campaign. Can't wait.

Game is paying for itself. Flipped all the DLC and free stuff best buy gave me with the preorder. :pimp:
Gotta get those Amex credits too.

how much did you sell the DLC codes for? I'm thinking about doing the same. Did you get a poster when you picked up the game? I heard they were giving them out but I didn't get one :smh:
I got 22 for em. I saw live auctions for each piece that were going for 14-15. I figured someone would jump at a 22 BIN for both. You should throw em up while people are still paying absurd prices.

I got an inflatable spartan helmet, an energy sword shaped pen, some UNSC dog tags, a t shirt, and a sticker that says VOTE FOR MASTER CHIEF. I didn't notice any posters.

Thx & repped.

I am assuming you have the game?  If you do, how does it compare to halo 2 mechanics/gameplay wise.
Yeah I got it. I'm probably not the right person to ask about how the mechanics work compared to halo 2, it's been a while. Seems like the past couple pages are nothing but battles about it though. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Oh now there is a right and wrong way to play video games? OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Is that not possible? No big deal, your first video game was probably COD: MW2

Lol please enlighten us, what is the right reason to play video games? When will I be allowed to play MP?
I will not conversate with anyone with an avy like yours. No respect..

Video games are entertainment. There is no wrong way to be entertained.

And yes, MW2 was my first video game.

Does the plasma pistol or plasma rifle "freeze" the opponents like in halo 1

Video games are entertainment. There is no wrong way to be entertained.
And yes, MW2 was my first video game.

Yeah it shows.. Your doing it wrong. Halo is a quality game that someone could enjoy without being online. People complaining about something on the MP not being ready or being down, like the game has nothing else to offer. What you are doing is watching a movie in reverse. It can be done, and it may entertain you, but your doing it wrong. Nuf said

I actually have to agree on some levels. I can't just start playing the MP without dabbling in campaign.

How do you guys even get a feel for the new features of the game??

I mean I know dudes that literally played Halo 2 and 3 for yrs online and never finished the campaign......
grin.gif
 forreals??

cause if you were a competent player on a competitive level it was the staple of halo 2. just as the pistol was of halo 1. :rolleyes
if you were a competent player, let alone a high level player, you wouldn't even need to use the pistol. Anyone can charge up the pistol, shoot, and shoot you once with the br. almost no skill involved. its called the noob combo for a reason.. :smh:

anyway to get past the headaches caused from video games? literally makes me sick :x

i just wanna play the game :\

if you were a competent player, let alone a high level player, you wouldn't even need to use the pistol. Anyone can charge up the pistol, shoot, and shoot you once with the br. almost no skill involved. its called the noob combo for a reason.. :smh:

You the type of dude to send "I'll beat yo *** in real life" after a loss huh?? Everything you said is wrong. It's called a noob combo because it kills noobs. Lol, a win is a win is a win, point blank.

Back
Top Bottom