Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

still playing here.
level 127 now
i wonder when true skill rank is gonna be out

I'm still playing (lvl 75) but they really need to unleash more game types as poster says above me (team snipes, true ffa like lone wolf) and the true skill rank.
I only like playing small to mid size maps and they're arent enough but like 3:x

I'm still playing (lvl 75) but they really need to unleash more game types as poster says above me (team snipes, true ffa like lone wolf) and the true skill rank.
I only like playing small to mid size maps and they're arent enough but like 3:x

The new added playlist Forge maps when I played a few games had small mid size symmetrical maps. :smokin

I felt like they just left this game out to dry now. The updates are nothing but more spartan opps...... I'm good..

I don't think they're leaving the game out to dry. I played it last night and they added a forge map playlist. Bunch of new maps, and a remake of Lockout!

Played the forged maps, theyre all pretty good. I can see myself playing it more often if I'm going to get some quality maps that actually work for two flag. TU got pushed back to February which means we will see it in March
mean.gif
. MLG wont be dropping until it does either I hear. Team Doubles is also coming but it will fail just like Reach doubles. Kill times are too long for TD, and coupled with Sprint it will be a disaster, people will be able to run away from death so much.

Was playing Griffball tonight. First time I actually played it never played it in Halo 3. It was pretty dope except for getting betrayed every now and then

Last edited:
Doubles is out, and they added death X's so now you can finally make the most useful callout "On my X". Still no TU, and its disappointing.

MLG dropped Halo 4, didnt even know. Well thats about it for this game.
Was playing Griffball tonight. First time I actually played it never played it in Halo 3. It was pretty dope except for getting betrayed every now and then
Its a damn shame when Griffball is one of the better gamemodes in Halo

Last edited:
Doubles is out, and they added death X's so now you can finally make the most useful callout "On my X". Still no TU, and its disappointing.

MLG dropped Halo 4, didnt even know. Well thats about it for this game.

Its a damn shame when Griffball is one of the better gamemodes in Halo

Yeah its crazy how Halo 4 isn't on MLG. Had something to do with Microsoft signing with somebody or something can check it out from this guys post on Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/related/17c31m/mlg_did_not_drop_halo_4_because_of_game_balance/

I've mostly been playing Big Teamdeathmatch and Oddball. I'm already lvl 130. The only things I try to do in the game now is beat the Challenges lol and beat the Commendations. And play the new spartan ops episodes

Someone was telling me about a forge playlist where someone remade Lock Out.... but I couldn't find it....

It was the Community Forge Test playlist. They replaced it this week with Team Doubles.

Halo 4 Community Forge Test Playlist Taking a Break

Published on February 1, 2013, by RoG Viper RV - Posted in Xbox 360 1
halo4community

The Community Forge Test playlist will take a break once they introduce Team Doubles next week, which will feature some of the maps you’ve been playing (with updates, of course!) and also some new maps. The Community Forge Test playlist will make a return at a later date with new maps, and possibly team sizes and game types.

One more thing: Last week they announced they were hard at work on a unique playlist for the competitive play community, and they’ve decided on a name for it: Team Throwdown. They are still nailing down the specifics, but the playlist will feature multiple variations of settings in the voting options, and they are releasing it ahead of CSR so that they have time to collect feedback and tweak settings as necessary.
http://revolutionofgaming.com/insider/halo-4-community-forge-test-playlist-taking-a-break/

Last edited:
Todays probably the most I've played since release. Team Doubles is a good playlist. I cant stand Railgun though and its on every map

Its overpowered as hell for team doubles though. Its a mini Spartan Laser.

Apparently a competitive playlist drops tomorrow and Boltshot is being toned down (finally)

Last edited:
game is okay at best.

weapon drops were a god awful idea.

instant respawn times were a god awful idea.

the entire feel and experience of halo like others have stated is map control and everyone starting at fair grounds.

Dying use to mean something in halo, it meant you were getting t-bagged for 10 seconds, it meant you had to sit and think about what you did wrong. Now it simply means "press x to finish off the guy who just beat you in a fire fight"

I hopped on the game 3 days ago just to test the waters. No humble brag but I dropped 20+ every game not dying more than 6 times until my final game where I went like 15-11 and lost. I just want the old halo man :frown:

The new competitive playlist is out. I only played one game of it, but movement speed is increased, no radar, and some pretty good gametypes( TS BRs, Flag BRs, KOTH with predictable hills). Definitely can see myself playing more of that.

Kind of getting fed up with BLOPS:2 and the freaking lag issues.

I was thinking of giving this another shot or hell even try to play Reach or see if Halo 3 still has people playing.

I don't know I'm going to give this another shot and see what happens this weekend maybe.

Pretty much over this game which is sad for a halo title. Played 1 till 2 came out. Played 2 till they took it off the online. Play 3 still. Reach..... Naw. Played this for 3 months on and off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom