Crystalmethod7 if anyone wants to add..
Just let me know your NT fam

Binary slayer is prty :smokin

They need to bring back invasion tho

Crystalmethod7 if anyone wants to add..
Just let me know your NT fam

is that just binary rifles only?

i kept voting for it but everybody being too scared i guess

Binary rifles and sword with infinite ammo.
Movement and jump is increased.
And infinite thruster pack, which works rly well with the increased jump and speed.

have not played this game since it came out, for some reason i stumbled across this thread so im going to give it a try again once im done work at 5

I thought that you guys were talking about invasion from halo reach, lol. Any of you still play 3? How many people still play?

Don't enjoy H4 at all, can't remember when I last played but it was a while ago.

I thought that you guys were talking about invasion from halo reach, lol. Any of you still play 3? How many people still play?
I still play H3, but the poplulation is getting worse and worse by the week. In like 3 months it might be done forever the way its looking.
Don't enjoy H4 at all, can't remember when I last played but it was a while ago.
Dont lie to the people bro you love it.

Binary Rifle Slayer though? I can only imagine the try hard camp fests that happen.

Dont lie to the people bro you love it.
I thought it was a lot better than Reach at first but I just lost interest real fast.

It's not a bad game it just doesn't hold my interest like H3 did.

Check out the last time I played, my SR rank is only 24 or something.

Last edited:
decided to pop in halo reach for a change last time and I got into a game right away.
kinda odd since sometimes it takes a good while for me to get into a game in h4.
haven't played in months though, might give it a shot again soon

Finally decided to put this game back into the console. Been having fun, but thats really only cause I'm not playing any good people and I'm just dominating the games.

Finally decided to put this game back into the console. Been having fun, but thats really only cause I'm not playing any good people and I'm just dominating the games.
Played it a week or 2 ago I think with Smyf.

Game is still kinda bland and a bit boring imo.

Played it a week or 2 ago I think with Smyf.

Game is still kinda bland and a bit boring imo.
I played with Hunler and some people off of his list and all they did was yell and complain about not responding to callouts. We were playing good kids though. I've just accepted the fact that nothing drastic about this game is going to change. Hardly anyone gets on anymore though. 

I played with Hunler and some people off of his list and all they did was yell and complain about not responding to callouts. We were playing good kids though. I've just accepted the fact that nothing drastic about this game is going to change. Hardly anyone gets on anymore though. 
Knew I was gonna read something about yelling and raging when I saw the name Hunler in your post lmao. Besides the occasional game with Smyf I just play Blops 2 or Borderlands with irl friends now.

Funny thing is that he did the least yelling all game, and he even admitted that he screwed up something. I was shocked. I only play in short stretches cause playing alone is frustrating. Theres always going to be that one game you get matched up against full parties and get the beats. That coupled with the fact that no one plays makes it hard for me to play.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that he did the least yelling all game, and he even admitted that he screwed up something. I was shocked. I only play in short stretches cause playing alone is frustrating. Theres always going to be that one game you get matched up against full parties and get the beats. That coupled with the fact that no one plays makes it hard for me to play.
Word, I find it hard to play any game solo nowadays, it all just bores me so easily.

whoever still plays post your GT no promises but I might try again even though this game sucks. Honestly I haven't seen a good FPS in years.

I actually like slow paced shooters too but Battlefield is too slow paced for me.

I didnt know they finally added the ranks to this game. You can only see them online though
indifferent.gif
 so theyre pointless. IDK what means theyre using to come up with them but apparently theyre "skill based". I'm a 41. Time to hunt for 50s
pimp.gif

This thread on NT mobile is a struggle

Are there still pros from Halo 3 days rocking in MLG now.

Can't believe Halo was dropped from MLG and they picked up that camp fest COD :smh:

I haven't played this game or any Halo in a long time but here is my gamertag: Never Had Much

This week is double XP for COD so I'm going to be playing BLOPS:2 all weekend.

I'm not making promises that I'll jump on Halo 4... but if there is enough of you guys out there I would be willing to... or even Halo 3 :pimp: maybe even Reach... add me or send a friend request and let me know you're from NT.

Back
Top Bottom