Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

Starts 10/13... Halo 4 Xbox 360 Microsoft $44.99 ships free

starts 10/13...3am edt

put this code at checkout 

EMCYTZT2339

final price before taxes is $44.99 ships free

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6874103248

I'm going to do this and take my 5 dollar preorder back.

Just did it, no tax either. $45, cant beat that.

Blood Gulch was wildly over rated. Standoff was better than it, it deserves to be in the top 10 though, same with The Pit.

Nah..... I for one hated Lockout, but you just had to play it so often that you learned to deal with it. The team that doesnt spawn BR tower is at such a disadvantage, its dumb
lock out was the best. and the team that doesn't spawn br tower gets a sniper which balances it perfectly.
Shoot the fusion coil and the sniper flies mid map closer to BR towers side every time, or you could just run and get it. It was a rarity for the bottom team to actually get the initial sniper or the the next ones.

Last edited:
Yeah I ordered the $45 deal when I saw it on slickdeals.net but I was worried that you guys in here would have it before I did and have the jump on me.

8)

I'll see you guys on there soon.

Hope the maps aren't trash.

I don't know what I'm going to do concerning Black Ops 2... I've never played a COD form Treyarch and everyone is telling me that they make the better COD game and now that I was going to get this Black Ops as the first now... Halo comes out a week before.

So it's either I fall behind from everyone else in Black Ops or play Halo until Black Ops comes out and continue riding with Halo or get on Black Ops.

I think I'm going to ride out with Halo... besides Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for N64 Halo is what I started out with so I'm going to see how it goes, but if it sucks I'm going back to COD :frown: pains me to say that :smh: I was such a huge Halo head until Reach |I

Not really feeling this complex map... looks like it has a lot of hiding spots and it's going to be hard to kill players if they're always in a base.

Also, it seems that they took out fall damage now... I know it wasn't in Halo 3, but Reach had fall damage.

Starts 10/13... Halo 4 Xbox 360 Microsoft $44.99 ships free

starts 10/13...3am edt

put this code at checkout 

EMCYTZT2339

final price before taxes is $44.99 ships free

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...6874103248

I'm going to do this and take my 5 dollar preorder back.

Just did it, no tax either. $45, cant beat that.

BLOOD GULCH IS THE BEST HALO MAP TO DATE.

LOCKOUT AND THE PIT ARE NOT FAR BEHIND.
Blood Gulch was wildly over rated. Standoff was better than it, it deserves to be in the top 10 though, same with The Pit.

I thought Reach online was pretty fun. The campaign was awesome though, my next favorite other than CE.

Also, Halo 2's Lockout >>>>>>>>>>> any other map.
Nah..... I for one hated Lockout, but you just had to play it so often that you learned to deal with it. The team that doesnt spawn BR tower is at such a disadvantage, its dumb

*TEBOWS*

THANKS FOR THAT NEWEGG LINK. I JUST ORDERED MINE.

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WAITING THREE DAYS IF IT SAVES ME $15+ DOLLARS. :pimp:

Played last night....feels very much like the HALO we know and love. Does seem quicker and faster tho. Only played for a few minutes on campaign. BR is really fast as far as the 3rd burst

Gotta go craigslist hunting for an old 360 so I can flash it with LT+. Didn't expect it to leak this early. I can't wait until November to play it now :lol:.

Last edited:
GAME LOOKS FROM THE VIDEOS TO MOVE AND PLAY LIKE A TRUE SEQUEL TO HALO 3. I'M ACTUALLY MORE EXCITED FOR THE NEW HALO MORE THAN THE NEW CALL OF DUTY.

HAVEN'T FELT THAT WAY IN YEARS.

warning

The whole game has leaked on the internet. spoilers are popping up right and left and videos are appearing on youtube.

why a warning? :lol:

i just want to know if its good multiplayer wise. i dont do the campaign so i could care less.

Some people actually play the campaign and don't want the story ruined.
Word, people who don't play the campaign are seriously missing out. They're like movie trilogies that you can live through yourself. None of my friends play Halo but they all play COD, which also has some pretty good campaigns that I'm always telling them to play but they never listen :lol:.

Last edited:
meh too much for me, i havent played a campaign since banjo kazooie, if you can consider that a campaign :lol:

Word, people who don't play the campaign are seriously missing out. They're like movie trilogies that you can live through yourself. None of my friends play Halo but they all play COD, which also has some pretty good campaigns that I'm always telling them to play but they never listen :lol:.

The MW Campaigns are so much fun. MW2's was ridiculously fun and a good story. The ending of MW3's campaign was SOOOOOO :smokin.

Halo campaigns are also fun as hell.

Not doing anything for the next 24 hours but playing this. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

meh too much for me, i havent played a campaign since banjo kazooie, if you can consider that a campaign
laugh.gif
Man what? You dont play single player games? You're missing out.

Halo's story started to lose me towards 3 and then they did the wrong thing by branching off with ODST and Reach but hopefully going back to the main storyline will rekindle my interest. Unless the Flood is there then its all dead to me.
Not doing anything for the next 24 hours but playing this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL have fun with that.
Played last night....feels very much like the HALO we know and love. Does seem quicker and faster tho. Only played for a few minutes on campaign. BR is really fast as far as the 3rd burst
I've heard this from several people, but the DMR is so much better than it that it doesnt matter. I dont think I can avoid using the BR though even if the DMR is better.

some new features look good other are OD. not knocking the game yet because obviously i have yet to play it but Reach wasn'y good because they tried to hard to add on too many game changing things. i much prefer the simplisity of Halo 2 and 3. pick your game type, and play. no picking load outs, armor abilities, or any other game altering options. Halo was fun because it had its own play style, now its just become a COD copy.

BUT THE BR LOOKS BETTER THAN THE DMR THOUGH FROM THE GAMEPLAY I'VE SEEN. BOTH ARE 5 SHOT KILLS. I'LL RATHER ROLL WITH THE 3 ROUND BURST.

Does the movement feel closer to Halo 3 or Reach?

Losing, actually. One of my boys gave me his old 360 to use since he has one of the new slims. Didn't even make it through the first mission and it RROD'd on me :lol:. Just my luck :smh: :smh:

The cutscene/cinematic graphics are crazy though. I though it was real actors at first but it wasn't. In-game graphics were really nice too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom