Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

anyone want to give me their 1 month xbox gold code?

mine didnt come with one and i dont have enough money till next week for a membership:frown:

My Halo has arrived. UPS held it down with the compliance of my instructions
anyone want to give me their 1 month xbox gold code?

mine didnt come with one and i dont have enough money till next week for a membership:frown:
One comes in the box? If so you can have mine I'll PM it to you when I get home.

GAMERTAG - NIKETALK SCREENNAME

1. MEMPHISFINEST - MEMPHISSFINEST (ONLY 1 'S' FOR GAMERTAG)
2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on
3. Sam Menace - Menacin Methods
4. LiteSkinned129 - CURBSIDEPROPHET
5. STRAIGHT KASH - STAY LURKIN
6.SHOOKED - DOS
7. DATKIDFIASCO - DATKIDFIASCO
8. Never Had Much - Putting In Work
9. thethe daCANNON - VA757VA
10. ASTRONOUT - ASTRONOUT
11. nickthestick2st - Nickthestick91
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
13. MRNOTHING23 - THORROCKJS
14. SHERWIN100S - SHERWIN100S
15.Mrkittles20 - OMGitsFrankDizl
16.AEA18- AEA09
17.THE HO TRAIN25 - rck2sactown
18.S R II R B G - Macc E-Money
19..Realitycheck911- Realitycheck911
20. TheLastEmper0r (with a zero) - 23rdWonder
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
22. Gator Boy 24 - Mamba MVP
23. xRaydiation - poorniko
24. xKeepitFrisco - jay2dajay

Is there a way I can make myself stealth? I noticed that people can spot me fairly easily and I want to counter that. Also what are some suggestions on killing people faster. Head only?

Is there a way I can make myself stealth? I noticed that people can spot me fairly easily and I want to counter that. Also what are some suggestions on killing people faster. Head only?
I've always gone head only since the I started playing Halo, people always said 3 to the body then one to the head is the best way but I've never agreed. Head only leaves no room for adjusting the reticle up and if your aim is on point then it should be a problem, plus if you fire too fast while trying to bring it up then thats gonna be a body shot and you just wasted a shot and time.

What guns are you guys finding effective? I just can't get used to this DMR and the stock alien guns suck to me.

2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
25. mikejs210 - mikejs210

anyone else going into matchmaking alone keep getting put into games that are halfway through?
sometimes I'll get put into games that are practically over and the other team is way ahead :smh:

This new radar is the whackness. GIves people a new reason to camp showing if they're above or below. Nonetheless, games really good.
you were able to do the same in reach

2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
25. genocydal - Evolution Fight

Last edited:
anyone else going into matchmaking alone keep getting put into games that are halfway through?
sometimes I'll get put into games that are practically over and the other team is way ahead :smh:
you were able to do the same in reach
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
26. Shoot3rmcfly - Onslaught23

Last edited:
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
26. Onslaught23 - Shoot3rmcfly
27.blueghost3500 (Zero)

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]30.[/color]

Last edited:
My initial impressions of H4:

The DMR is so much better than the BR.... Its overpowered and the range on it once again restricts movement just like it did in Reach, without a doubt the best gun in the game. I dont think I've willingly chosen BR once, there literally is no point. Dynamic spawns on EVERY MAP? Why...... It needs to be fixed ASAP. The fact that you dont get unscoped when shot is dumb, if possible they need to remove that feature. You dont just do away with a 12 year old feature like that, and it just makes long range gun first a "whoever shot first wins" contest. You dont have time to unzoom yourself then try to escape.

Theres too many guns for me to really get a feel of whats really good and what isnt, but the carbines rate of fire is
eek.gif
. Its so damn first. As much as people like it, I'm not a fan of the Binary Rifle currently. Too powerful. SAWs pretty good in close range and the shotgun is NUTS.

In terms of the movement I'm really a fan of it, it feels closer to the older games that reach did and I'm very glad that jump height is back. Nades are better than in Reach but arent where they should be. The nades need to bounce off the floor higher.

I havent played all of the gametypes I dont think but Infinity Slayer isnt all that great. Dominion is cool though I like it. Join in Progress needs to DIE. This isnt COD that doesnt belong here

More Ammo is by far the best support upgrade, with the limited amount of weapons its necessary to have on you at all times. Nothing else comes close. The Tactical Package I use is the shield one, shields just drop way too fast.

Cant really speak on the campaign yet only done two missions.

Overall I like it, but theres a few tiny things that definitely need to be be fixed, if they clean these things up this game will be
pimp.gif
Like never before.
^^^what's being done with that list....is there any way to set up some sort of NT tourney??
Someone should really just create a XBL Silver gamertag and have everyone add it. Instead. You only have to add 1 person and have access to everyone on the list

Last edited:
I love the alien gun with the green scope that looks like a dolphin.

The game is great. Yeah, they've taken some COD elements, but only good ones IMO, from when COD was good: COD4. It's only right because COD have taken so much from Halo. Overall, multiplayer feels like they've taken the best of both worlds from traditional Halo and COD.

Last edited:
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
21. Faint Dj3 - Derryj3
26. Onslaught23 - Shoot3rmcfly
27.blueghost3500 (Zero)
28.Vintage Sole- Sole Vintage

health needs an increase.

dmr needs a nerf. br needs a slight increase in range.

also can we get more than 3 maps like are you ******g kidding me this game has been around for 4 series.... just grab a few old maps and touch em off if need be. lack of maps is one thing that really killed reach, all the maps were unbalanced garbage. the only thing close to reasonable in this game atm is haven.

The Specialization called Wetworks is for stealth/ninja like players. If will make your spartan harder too spot. You can only unlock it once you reach SR-50 though and only when 343 makes it available

Infinity Slayer, I feel is not that bad.
I just want:
-more maps (small-medium sized, and symmetrical maps)
-Team SWAT
-Team Snipers
-Multi Team
-some objective Big Team Battle

They need to release more playlists as soon as they can. Some multi-team, Snipers, Swat, Grifball would be appreciated.

This is what has been discussed in the what happened to gaming thread. There are almost no maps. Same cycle of three for each gametype, yet they're already telling us to spend the bread on FUTURE map packs. This needs to end. Especially with this being a flagship title, I'm disappointed. This doesn't feel like a finished product to me at all. Not in comparison to past halo games, pre reach. BTB should be objective based and where is the map variety? Nothing is geared for the players who prefer close quarters situations. I completely agree with anti about the DMR, it's way too useful as an all purpose weapon and that shouldn't be the case at all. If things aren't adjusted or addressed I don't know how much replay value the game will continue to have.

Last edited:
Am I the only one mad that there's no classic Slayer... Halo used to be fun for me because you needed x amount of kills and you win... And I ALWAYS play free for all. Now with regicide or whatever even if you have the most kills it doesn't mean you win because it's based off of points..... wth... I haven't been itching to play at all.. makes me shad. :[
iLLest!

I have only played one MP game so far. I just beat it on Legendary last night and gave it a shot. I saw that it was point based. Do you know if the points are based on damage done? If so thats good. That means your assists actually count for something now. Hate coming in 2nd-3rd place and I have more assists than some people have kills.

Back
Top Bottom