Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

:lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​

Happy Anniversary NT!! 'Preciate all ya'll doing it to keep this board up and running. I have always had a love for shoes, and when I was introduced to NT about a year ago, that love blossmed even more due to all the info, faqs and pics that NT provided me with. Thank you so much, you guys are defitnely the bizness. Keep it up!

Much love and Respect.
------------------
This girl represents MJ and everything he is apart of.
------------------
aim:stillmaticshay

I guess I'm the only one who likes it :lol:
laugh.gif
I hope it stays this way at least until the end of the month.

Quote:
I've been here almost from the very beginning,but lost my first 2 passwords. The link was not www.niketalk.com in the beginning,as I remember.Those were the days...
Same here, I only had one other screenname prior to this one and I forgot my password over summer vacation. And I also remember when you couldn't just type www.niketalk.com, you had to search it on ezboard. I never even visited the General or Lounge Forum, hell, I never knew it existed then, it was strictly the Jordan forum for me. Those were the days, Happy 5th Anniversary! :D
happy.gif

[/url]

Yeah, happy fifth anniversary...

but I don't like how all the non-clicked links are gray.

Will NT go back to normal tomorrow?

hmm, its easier on the eyes. thanks admins and mods! congrats niketalk.
choice is an illusion created by those who have power, for those who don't

i love this layout...keep it like this :pimp:
pimp.gif

**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

Dwyane Wade...sophomore of the year if there was one!

Soooo...

How much longer?

I know it's only been a day...

But how long are we going to have this?

I think we should do the Christmas banner like last year.

Since so many people are so upset with the layout, I move to keep this for the rest of the year.
[/b]

awesome retro the thing i dont like is that things youve gon on are red.
<--------THE BEST EVER
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

yeah thoes were the days
Wehn we use to have chicken at grandmas whgen churchs was big sodawaster on my waucth and then a sfe more chicks

Back
Top Bottom