Happy ending to a young teen who was bullied after school (Vol. Cause his Mom was "Dark Skin").

Co-Worker showed me this video today at work, and i cant even lie i kinda got a lil teary-eyed.
frown.gif

Last month, 13-year-old Nadin Khoury of Pennsylvania, suffered through what cops in Philly called "the most heinous case of bullying ever seen." 

On January 11, Nadin experienced the longest seven minutes of his life.  It all began when seven teenage boys drug him across a snow covered street like he was a dead animal.  Then the pack of thugs hung him upside-down in a tree.  And the horror didn't end there, it was only beginning.  As Nadin screamed for his life, one of the boys pulled out his cell phone and began filming the assault. 

Nadin soon fell from the tree and began running for his life.  The thugs then chased him down and used his coat to hang him on a 7-foot high spiked post.  All of this happened in a crowded neighborhood, on a busy day, yet no one called the police even as Nadin screamed for his life.

Police who later arrested the pack of boys said Nadin could have  been killed as his head could have been impaled by the spike on top of the fence.

Nadin and his family were shown the cell phone video a few days ago by a Daily News reporter.  Nadin said, "I was trying to escape and to get away from them.  For the first two days, some parts of my body still hurt, but after that, I just got mad every time I thought about it."

As bad as this sounds....there is a happy ending.  After the story was picked up by local media and later, ABC NEWS, Nadin and his family appeared on "The View".

Nadin told the ladies, "I was scared for my life.  I thought the gate was going to poke my body. I thought I was going to hurt my neck or something."

When asked why he wanted to share his story, Nadin told the ladies he wanted to offer encouragement to other kids who are being bullied around the country.

At the end of the interview, Nadin was surprised by Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson, Todd Herremans, and Jamaal Jackson, who all rearranged their schedules to make a special presentation Nadin.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="' a ><param<> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Sorry dont know how to Embed.

Co-Worker showed me this video today at work, and i cant even lie i kinda got a lil teary-eyed.
frown.gif

Last month, 13-year-old Nadin Khoury of Pennsylvania, suffered through what cops in Philly called "the most heinous case of bullying ever seen." 

On January 11, Nadin experienced the longest seven minutes of his life.  It all began when seven teenage boys drug him across a snow covered street like he was a dead animal.  Then the pack of thugs hung him upside-down in a tree.  And the horror didn't end there, it was only beginning.  As Nadin screamed for his life, one of the boys pulled out his cell phone and began filming the assault. 

Nadin soon fell from the tree and began running for his life.  The thugs then chased him down and used his coat to hang him on a 7-foot high spiked post.  All of this happened in a crowded neighborhood, on a busy day, yet no one called the police even as Nadin screamed for his life.

Police who later arrested the pack of boys said Nadin could have  been killed as his head could have been impaled by the spike on top of the fence.

Nadin and his family were shown the cell phone video a few days ago by a Daily News reporter.  Nadin said, "I was trying to escape and to get away from them.  For the first two days, some parts of my body still hurt, but after that, I just got mad every time I thought about it."

As bad as this sounds....there is a happy ending.  After the story was picked up by local media and later, ABC NEWS, Nadin and his family appeared on "The View".

Nadin told the ladies, "I was scared for my life.  I thought the gate was going to poke my body. I thought I was going to hurt my neck or something."

When asked why he wanted to share his story, Nadin told the ladies he wanted to offer encouragement to other kids who are being bullied around the country.

At the end of the interview, Nadin was surprised by Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson, Todd Herremans, and Jamaal Jackson, who all rearranged their schedules to make a special presentation Nadin.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="' a ><param<> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Sorry dont know how to Embed.

saw the video last night, can't front got a little teary eyed, but then again I was chopping onions.

saw the video last night, can't front got a little teary eyed, but then again I was chopping onions.

for real .. the video got me ... i hope he accomplishes all his goals .. become a marine ..and inspire others to do and be better than those #%$^% that tried to hold him down.

for real .. the video got me ... i hope he accomplishes all his goals .. become a marine ..and inspire others to do and be better than those #%$^% that tried to hold him down.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

This dude....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

This dude....
laugh.gif

Sad to say but I graduated from Upper Darby High the same school the bullies are from. Not really shocked that it happened but the entire school district has gone downhill since a lot of students from Philly started going there illegally

Sad to say but I graduated from Upper Darby High the same school the bullies are from. Not really shocked that it happened but the entire school district has gone downhill since a lot of students from Philly started going there illegally

Back
Top Bottom