Happy ending to a young teen who was bullied after school (Vol. Cause his Mom was "Dark Skin").

Damn, this is nice for him, but as mentioned, this is probably far from over. All those dudes' boys are gonna eat him when he goes home
30t6p3b.gif

I always found it weird, being that I'm 17 and even overweight that I've never been bullied before. I can never wrap my mind around the concept of it, like, for what, and how are people really letting it go down?

I have way too much pent up aggression for that $#!+, I wish dudes would step to me like that. I'd probably end up beating a bully to death.

Damn, this is nice for him, but as mentioned, this is probably far from over. All those dudes' boys are gonna eat him when he goes home
30t6p3b.gif

I always found it weird, being that I'm 17 and even overweight that I've never been bullied before. I can never wrap my mind around the concept of it, like, for what, and how are people really letting it go down?

I have way too much pent up aggression for that $#!+, I wish dudes would step to me like that. I'd probably end up beating a bully to death.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

I have way too much pent up aggression for that $#!+, I wish dudes would step to me like that. I'd probably end up b eating a bully to death.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

I have way too much pent up aggression for that $#!+, I wish dudes would step to me like that. I'd probably end up b eating a bully to death.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Please help me understand why he is done for when he goes back to school? I just can't wrap my head around why everyone is saying this. I know it's possible, but I'm thinking that with all of the media attention, wouldn't bullies be less likely to mess with him? Just wondering.

Please help me understand why he is done for when he goes back to school? I just can't wrap my head around why everyone is saying this. I know it's possible, but I'm thinking that with all of the media attention, wouldn't bullies be less likely to mess with him? Just wondering.

If this dude wants to be a marine, he's gotta be tougher than that. 13? Better start hitting them weights and taking boxing lessons. That'll get dudes off your back.

But good luck to him, hope to see him rise out of his situation.

If this dude wants to be a marine, he's gotta be tougher than that. 13? Better start hitting them weights and taking boxing lessons. That'll get dudes off your back.

But good luck to him, hope to see him rise out of his situation.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

So if there was a guy in your neighborhood that was messing with you, and you got him locked up, you don't think his boys would be coming after you.

So if there was a guy in your neighborhood that was messing with you, and you got him locked up, you don't think his boys would be coming after you.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I wouldn't. Not with the attention this got.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I wouldn't. Not with the attention this got.

Lol dudes don't know some stuff just doesn't die so easily.... And dude can have all the "support" for the Eagles he wants at the end of the day them dudes aint going to school with him on the daily....

Dude went on the View and basically admitted he def aint bout that life....

I'm getting a masters in social work right now and it hurts to see how hard the mentality of kids is but at the same time I do't expect things to get better immediately for dude.

Oh and speaking from experience I actually was bullied for a short time in 8th grade. Didn't get better till I fought back. In fact I actually tried going to the school social worker about it, all that happened was the "bullies" knew I'd run to teacher and that basically gave them more ammo (not to mention I was in boarding school at the time and literally lived with them dudes). I ended up finally breaking outta my shell and fighting one of them in the cafeteria one day, never had a problem again after that. Funny thing is I actually got really cool with the dude I fought and to this day we still talk on occasion about the old days. Dudes just wanna see where your heart is most of the time.

Dudes need to watch that youtube vid from earlier this week of one dude taking on 5 guys in the mall, DUDE WAS ABOUT THAT LIFE

Lol dudes don't know some stuff just doesn't die so easily.... And dude can have all the "support" for the Eagles he wants at the end of the day them dudes aint going to school with him on the daily....

Dude went on the View and basically admitted he def aint bout that life....

I'm getting a masters in social work right now and it hurts to see how hard the mentality of kids is but at the same time I do't expect things to get better immediately for dude.

Oh and speaking from experience I actually was bullied for a short time in 8th grade. Didn't get better till I fought back. In fact I actually tried going to the school social worker about it, all that happened was the "bullies" knew I'd run to teacher and that basically gave them more ammo (not to mention I was in boarding school at the time and literally lived with them dudes). I ended up finally breaking outta my shell and fighting one of them in the cafeteria one day, never had a problem again after that. Funny thing is I actually got really cool with the dude I fought and to this day we still talk on occasion about the old days. Dudes just wanna see where your heart is most of the time.

Dudes need to watch that youtube vid from earlier this week of one dude taking on 5 guys in the mall, DUDE WAS ABOUT THAT LIFE

Now that the story got national attention and all that, nobody is gonna mess wit the kid the like what happened before...people in his school or around his way might say slick $%@% too him or do lil dumb $%@% but nothing as serious as getting dragged and hung from something...

Now that the story got national attention and all that, nobody is gonna mess wit the kid the like what happened before...people in his school or around his way might say slick $%@% too him or do lil dumb $%@% but nothing as serious as getting dragged and hung from something...

I think I hear taps playin in the backgroud,
30t6p3b.gif
It's a wrap for ol dude. Where's Cutty to teach his some boxin lessons?

I think I hear taps playin in the backgroud,
30t6p3b.gif
It's a wrap for ol dude. Where's Cutty to teach his some boxin lessons?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

video?
nerd.gif

edit: just saw it.. not imprazz by 5 dudes performanz.

" whats good? whats good? you ++!$* .. whats good? "

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

video?
nerd.gif

edit: just saw it.. not imprazz by 5 dudes performanz.

" whats good? whats good? you ++!$* .. whats good? "

Back
Top Bottom