Happy ending to a young teen who was bullied after school (Vol. Cause his Mom was "Dark Skin").

Sadly, what's their punishment looking like? After seeing that Beyond Scared Straight and seeing kids who did what they did and still on the streets, I fear whatever they get isn't enough.

Sadly, what's their punishment looking like? After seeing that Beyond Scared Straight and seeing kids who did what they did and still on the streets, I fear whatever they get isn't enough.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
Damn these allergies...

sinuses mane.......sinuses

Those bullies are scum and I hope they get the stiffest punishment possible

I got choked up watching the video from the news and this video made me weak too
frown.gif
, great job by the Eagles and The View
pimp.gif

Those bullies are scum and I hope they get the stiffest punishment possible

I got choked up watching the video from the news and this video made me weak too
frown.gif
, great job by the Eagles and The View
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan2k4

Sad to say but I graduated from Upper Darby High the same school the bullies are from. Not really shocked that it happened but the entire school district has gone downhill since a lot of students from Philly started going there illegally

I graduated from there too.. 2005.  It wasn't that bad when I was there, but it wasn't great either.

Sad to say but I graduated from Upper Darby High the same school the bullies are from. Not really shocked that it happened but the entire school district has gone downhill since a lot of students from Philly started going there illegally

I graduated from there too.. 2005.  It wasn't that bad when I was there, but it wasn't great either.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I graduated in 2007 and it got really bad. Until they figure out how to get rid of the illegal students its gonna get worst.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I graduated in 2007 and it got really bad. Until they figure out how to get rid of the illegal students its gonna get worst.

Real talk this kid is done for in his neighborhood/at school.

Son just went on national tv and said "I Am A Punk. Please Buck Me Down Whenever You See Me."

Real talk this kid is done for in his neighborhood/at school.

Son just went on national tv and said "I Am A Punk. Please Buck Me Down Whenever You See Me."

Back
Top Bottom