Happy ending to a young teen who was bullied after school (Vol. Cause his Mom was "Dark Skin").

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Real talk this kid is done for in his neighborhood/at school.

Son just went on national tv and said "I Am A Punk. Please Buck Me Down Whenever You See Me."

"Eagles aint got yo back all the time do they"
Lol dude better transfer schools 

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Son just went on national tv and said "I Am A Punk. Please Buck Me Down Whenever You See Me."

lol yea this guy is pretty much done for in his neighborhood. But im glad he stood up for himself and did something who would want to get beat down by 7 older kids all the time? Puttin him up in a tree and sticking him on a fence while woopin him that stuff is cold blooded you better believe the judge throwin the book at them.

lol yea this guy is pretty much done for in his neighborhood. But im glad he stood up for himself and did something who would want to get beat down by 7 older kids all the time? Puttin him up in a tree and sticking him on a fence while woopin him that stuff is cold blooded you better believe the judge throwin the book at them.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Why is bullying all of a sudden given so much attention? Is it a new phenomenon? 
It's been getting a lot more attention lately. IMO because kids can and will bring a gun to school and such. Seems to be more emotionally unstable kids in school bullying and being bullied.

sneakaprince wrote:
Trent Ferris wrote:

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Why is bullying all of a sudden given so much attention? Is it a new phenomenon? 
It's been getting a lot more attention lately. IMO because kids can and will bring a gun to school and such. Seems to be more emotionally unstable kids in school bullying and being bullied.

sneakaprince wrote:
Trent Ferris wrote:

Seems like a sharp kid. Im sure he'll make a great marine in his future.
The bullies prolly arent even 18 yet. Most likely get a slap on the wrist. Smh.

Seems like a sharp kid. Im sure he'll make a great marine in his future.
The bullies prolly arent even 18 yet. Most likely get a slap on the wrist. Smh.

pimp.gif

So.. this dude is 13 and he's getting bullied by high school students?
30t6p3b.gif
he's gonna get rashed on more when he gets back to school tho. better change school districts.

So.. this dude is 13 and he's getting bullied by high school students?
30t6p3b.gif
he's gonna get rashed on more when he gets back to school tho. better change school districts.

Desean aint even give him the fitted game day jersey
indifferent.gif

Dude gone get racked when he get back home, though.

Desean aint even give him the fitted game day jersey
indifferent.gif

Dude gone get racked when he get back home, though.

everyone getting teary eye because he gets a visit from a few player from the eagles..

get teary eyes when dudes gets demolished when he goes back home.. dont give him a damn jersey, give him protection.
being hang from a tree should be the last thing he should worry about.
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
RIP

everyone getting teary eye because he gets a visit from a few player from the eagles..

get teary eyes when dudes gets demolished when he goes back home.. dont give him a damn jersey, give him protection.
being hang from a tree should be the last thing he should worry about.
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
RIP

Back
Top Bottom